vinapu

Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

It was very pleasant night , we had few drinks and then embraced to  retire in not quite quiet way. Second night and second long time , long live Patttaya thought I remembering that only 11 months ago in the next soi  I was swearing not to come here ever ! Day 4 was finished as it should , with Paradise guy right there.

Great you had fun in Pattaya for me it's like a second home , I was swearing not to come to BKK ever some years ago and heading straight to Pattaya from the airport but I will give it a chance on my next trip due positive reports lately from the forum members .Yours and others forum members reports approve that negetavie experience from a place , or specific boy can turn to be great experience at another time so we have to keep open minded .

6 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Great you had fun in Pattaya............... can turn to be great experience at another time so we have to keep open minded .

it's why I went to Pattaya despite bit disappointing experience last trip year ago. Bangkok is more expensive but has more options , specially in the well built department and keeping busy during day.

Pattaya is cheaper so better value for money.

At end of day it's guy who counts , not a place and gem can be found everywhere. Even at Tawan now there's diminutive , bit muscled twink in the offer. Some massage boys in mixed places are exemplary hunks too. 

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

Pattaya is cheaper so better value for money.

At end of day it's guy who counts , not a place and gem can be found everywhere. Even at Tawan now there's diminutive , bit muscled twink in the offer. Some massage boys in mixed places are exemplary hunks too. 

Agree.

Your reports are excellent. Thank you.  I totally agree with your summary and having lived in both places for years at a time, I have made my final nest in Bangkok for this reason. I also find it so easy to find things in Bangkok and I like being in a bigger city.

10 minutes ago, spoon said:

Now i'm itching to go to paradise massage and meet wit who managed to secure 3 LT with butterfly vinapu lol

very highly recommended,. completely different personality than Z who is like tornado and then Wit comes as soothing , gentle and steady breeze. 

It was actually me who secured 3 LT  with him, not other way around. I'm grateful he was available. 

Just now, vinapu said:

very highly recommended,. completely different personality than Z who is like tornado and then Wit comes as soothing , gentle and steady breeze. 

It was actually me who secured 3 LT  with him, not other way around. I'm grateful he was available. 

I bet going there at low season has a lot to do witb his availability.

7 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

Google Maps shows THREE massage places named Paradise. Which one is it? Soi??

Great Trip reports by the way. And would be interesting to see a Pic of Wit.

one in the same soi ABomb is , around the corner from Boyztown and right beside of former  HappyPlace bar.

I very rarely take pictures of guys , dressed or not and don't let the to take mine so I don't have one of Wit. Sorry.

6 hours ago, spoon said:

I bet going there at low season has a lot to do with his availability.

Yes I have that feeling that guys were much more keen on business than  during busier time which is logical. Additional bonus was that  did not rush in the morning to go, it was more me who chased them from bed because I was hungry.

Wit himself seems to be popular as all 3 days when I engaged him he had massage customers during day.

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

Very engaging with good English, drinks ordered and delivered, usual questions asked , when he said he is from Myanmar I had that moment of enlightenment and asked ‘ from Yangoon or Mrauk U “. Most people would ask about Yangoon or Mandalay  as those are prominent cities but  I had my Guardian Angel  whispering helpfully..

He IS from Mrauk U so immediately chemistry built  up and  started  it’s  bonding magic as it’s pretty endearing to be asked abroad accurately  about obscure place we are coming from . It’s like asking American in foreign land  ‘ are you from New York or St. Olaf, Minnesota “ when he in fact would be Rose Nyland ‘s  compatriot.

not that begs an explanation - how come YOU know, of all indeed very obscure places, Mrauk U? I wouldn't even know how to pronounce it :lolu:

Great report as always, impressive stamina as always, fun to read how much fun you had :) 

11 hours ago, anddy said:

not that begs an explanation - how come YOU know, of all indeed very obscure places, Mrauk U? I wouldn't even know how to pronounce it :lolu:

Great report as always, impressive stamina as always, fun to read how much fun you had :) 

I love ruins and Mrauk  U has them, day will come when Mrauk U will be popular tourist spot. It pronounces Myauk U, with 'u' short like in 'put' in English.

You bet I had fun , perhaps best part is only to reveal itself in next few days, LOL

8 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I wouldn't bet on that.LOL.

I know what you mean but in context he said that it sounded sincere. No,  in all days we spent together / wait for next installments  / he did not want anything from me  but sure I can be wrong, not that I need any boosters for my ego, LOL