vinapu

Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

Tam, Khun  and Tae were absent  but Babe electrified  audience as always, he is born performer but  I still liked spoon’s guy A better than all models. 

I agree.

A laughed when I confessed the fact I have been chasing him for almost two years ever since he disappeared from Jupiter2002.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

I found something to do and only when I was ready  to go the the bed  door opened and Z danced it like straight from 7th heaven. As it turned out 7th heaven was  Sauna Mania, he found the way  on google and spent evening there. I will not be reporting on his relation but  in his words it was ‘crazy’ [...]

what day of the week was this? Friday by any chance?

On 9/17/2019 at 6:06 AM, vinapu said:

one in the same soi ABomb is , around the corner from Boyztown and right beside of former  HappyPlace bar.

Thanks Vinapu. Yes, Paradise Spa shows up on Google Maps!! And a very well designed facility. Too bad they do not have a Gallery for their Staff. HAHAHA

It was good to be a small part of your day 9 and thanks for the suggestion of going to top of Maha Nakhon and being so welcoming. I really add to your endorsement. It is so much fun seeing all the sites and also looking down on the local haunts. I spotted a big swimming pool on soi 3 (not the Trinity one which is my usual go to) and as a daily swimmer when in Bkk will now try to find it to test out.

The boys adore it up there as it creates a film set backdrop feel for their selfie life.

spoon was also good at spotting local sites especially zooming in on the roof of local sauna.  I think he should report on what he found under that roof ;)

In Z you really had a lovely guy with a personality as big as the tower we visited who was so fitted into the fun of our group. So great to read more about your time with him. And Sppon’s  A had muscles and a smile as easy to look at as the bangkok skyline and a lovely understated personality - all in a most enjoyable few hrs  

As a bonus i am also glad we got you to enjoy a usual no go area in soi 4!  a great last night for me.

8 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Damn...I was being bored in Hong Kong when all this was happening...waiting on your next update (after I reread this one).

I kind of suspect this may upset you, bad timing of departure I guess  but at least thank you for finding time to meet with me and spoon evening before

5 hours ago, Jimbillp said:

In Z you really had a lovely guy with a personality as big as the tower we visited ..........  A had muscles and a smile as easy to look at as the bangkok skyline and a lovely understated personality - all in a most enjoyable few hrs  

a great last night for me.

you got all that right

great night for us too !!!

Z mentioned  you many times so obviously he enjoyed  conversation with  you as well. To bad you were departing that night as I'm not that possessive and  would let him to have coffee,  perhaps even with cream cream  with you if requested , ;)

Stay tuned as there will be more of those  two.

Question for Vinapu and Spoon.

With Z and A you clearly met a couple of wonderful companions and you both deserve it, as from this and previous reports you respect and treat the guys exceptionally well.

But how do you stop yourselves falling into something much deeper (the dreaded word love?).

I know from experience when you return home to an empty house after meeting perfect companions. It hit me with one guy nearly 11 years ago I couldn't stop it happening and we are still together, he says for my life and I believe him

For me, sometimes it the feeling does lingers, but somehow, those i really really like, are usually straight, so once i remind myself of that, the feeling quickly dissipate. It is also made easy coz i have access to money boys back home too, and of course with those boys at home, i can also run into danger of developing deep feeling for them. I guess my "picky"ness also helps a lot. Its easy for me to find one thing about the guy that will bring me back to reality. Sometimes little things like i know the guy is in town but didnt tell me, will made me like the guy less. 

Until i find a guy who tick all the boxes, id say ill never know what its like to fall hopelessly in love with boys. I would say there are a few who almost ticked all of them, but somehow im lucky that logic and rational thinking brings me back to reality.

Among the guys that almost ticked all the boxes, basically most of my regulars are straight. 3 are gays but two know have boyfriend, and one told me he is bisex, which i dont mind, but he rarely come to my hometown. 

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

On our way I was stopped by bandanna boy who mentioned something about tip but I did not want to spoil him , but he took my stinginess with good humor.

tipping or not tipping a boy is absolutely your choice it's certainly not stinginess.

On 9/20/2019 at 10:58 PM, traveller123 said:

Question for Vinapu and Spoon.

With Z and A you clearly met a couple of wonderful companions and you both deserve it, as from this and previous reports you respect and treat the guys exceptionally well.

But how do you stop yourselves falling into something much deeper (the dreaded word love?).

spoon already answered and I can agree with what  he said.

One doesn't fall in love because of plan, it just happens , the same like  lighting out of blue sky.

I go to Thailand  to seek fun not true love and since my favorite guys are mostly straight and engaged or visibly busy on apps or with other clients it's easy to detect transactional nature of our relationship.

I'm happy to take just memories with me without any additional luggage.

4 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Vinapu, at first I thought a back-2-back massage is not good 4 d body since it needs 2 rest, but based in your report its not, since you've done it in Senso then immediately MyHero, so it will make the body more relax, it seems, and more experiences with hot masseurs, lol...

you are right but time was short so I decided to not adhere to a script but to catch another hunk ASAP.

Not that it was big massage at MyHero but guy was big and his attributes  enticing so money well spent

47 minutes ago, vinapu said:

yes , I know but boy may look at it through different lenses, for them we all have abundance of money to throw around

In the contrary you are very generous with the boys too generous if you ask me , from what I see you spent on boys between 5 to 10 K a day outrageous amount for my budget , Unlike you I prefer to spoil myself at good hotels restaurants and tourist attractions and boys are coming in second place at my preference that leaves me no more than 1-1.5K for ST or max 2K for LT and I don't lavish tips  everywhere.

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

you are right but time was short so I decided to not adhere to a script but to catch another hunk ASAP.

Not that it was big massage at MyHero but guy was big and his attributes  enticing so money well spent

Wow next time I'll get a massage to VCK and MyHero back2back, haa haa...so exciting!!!