vinapu

Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip

19 hours ago, faranglaw said:

Loved this report, vinapu! .................. It helps me know what the market will bear. Likely:

Market price = vinapu price/2  

thank you !

it depends what one is in the market for

there's chicken liver  and prime beef, market price will be somewhat different , check you local butcher prices next time you pass by.

Give me a call , even at 3 a.m. next time guy like A will go with you LT 9-9 for half   of what he got from me, make sure you have some 50 baht notes as he may not have  a change.

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

ST 1500-3000 Bht

LT 2000- 4000 bht

Yes it seems bkk is getting expensive. I think Pattaya is less, no?  

I’m cheap, like one or two others on this forum, so I just do massage with 1000 tip. No fuss, no muss. But long time is tempting, cuddling a warm naked young guy all night. Sigh. 

30 minutes ago, faranglaw said:

Yes it seems bkk is getting expensive. I think Pattaya is less, no?  

I’m cheap, like one or two others on this forum, so I just do massage with 1000 tip. No fuss, no muss. But long time is tempting, cuddling a warm naked young guy all night. Sigh. 

Pattaya  is less expensive indeed  but getting there, some bars charge already 300 per drink if not more and off fees are getting to BKK level, it seems no city wants to be provincial anymore.

No personal experience but 1000 should buy you ST in Pattaya easily, at least on Sunny and at Jomtien Complex.

1000 tip for 1 hr massage is what I pay too even in BKK  unless minimum tip is indicated higher and and don't even try to call me cheap, kapish?  

On 9/29/2019 at 5:58 PM, DrimVoiz said:

That's too much, I think its

Market Price = Vinapu Price / 3

;) Just Kidding, Peace!

Looks like we just discovered a new physical constant, the "Vinapu constant".
It's the off fee where 99.99 percent of muscle guys agree to a long time off :)

It has much more relevance for real life than the speed of light or the Planck constant!

2 hours ago, 10tazione said:

It has much more relevance for real life than the speed of light or the Planck constant!

I think its only Vinapu who can easily persuade a muscle guys for an LT, joke only!!!

7 hours ago, 10tazione said:

5 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

I think its only Vinapu who can easily persuade a muscle guys for an LT, joke only!!!

neither.

But we are getting there. Muscle boys are as price sensitive as twinks and in fact as us also. 

So for proper compensation some may agree to expand their job specification.  But far from 99.99, some don't do it by definition , some have other duties  like daytime job or kids at school ( one of guys asked me to let him go at 6.00 because he needs to take  his daughter to a school , other wanted to go at 5 to cook breakfast for his mother ).

Repeat custom seems to work even better as enticement, guy who is firm  ST provider at first off may change his mind next time either because you pay him well or simply because he liked you. Promise ' next time I'm in bar I will take you " seems to work particularly well  if executed within  living memory i.e. few days.

so ,no, there's no ' vinapu constant' but definitely on top of compensation  a lot of human touch needs to be added ,plainly they should like you and  you show you like them .Tip - muscle guys are usually very vain when comes to their physique so make sure you compliment  them  a bit.

Being firm ' I only take LT or nothing "  may work but one needs to be prepared for excuses later on by the guy trying  to leave earlier. So warn him  that it will result in reducing tip to ST level.

What worked better for me though,  was to let them go with or without reduction but next time when they try to extract another off from you tell them firmly " last time you  promised LT but left earlier"  and don't off them  nor have them sitting with you but if you still have hots for him, on departure slip him 100 baht. Next time he should be lamb in the bar and roaring lion in your room.  All boils down to show him that you like and care about him but will not allow at all for tail to wag the dog..

On 9/30/2019 at 11:06 AM, vinapu said:

Pattaya  is less expensive indeed  but getting there, some bars charge already 300 per drink if not more and off fees are getting to BKK level, it seems no city wants to be provincial anymore.

No personal experience but 1000 should buy you ST in Pattaya easily, at least on Sunny and at Jomtien Complex.

1000 tip for 1 hr massage is what I pay too even in BKK  unless minimum tip is indicated higher and and don't even try to call me cheap, kapish?  

Furthest thing from my mind, would never call you cheap!