vinapu

Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip

10 hours ago, Boy69 said:

In the contrary you are very generous with the boys too generous if you ask me , from what I see you spent on boys between 5 to 10 K a day outrageous amount for my budget , Unlike you I prefer to spoil myself at good hotels restaurants and tourist attractions and boys are coming in second place at my preference that leaves me no more than 1-1.5K for ST or max 2K for LT and I don't lavish tips  everywhere.

I'm not here to argue or defend, but just 2 comment. I think we all have our choices, its our right to choose what makes us happy, and the way I see it, its how Vinapu makes his trip worthwhile which makes him satisfied bcoz the boys he offed or hired obviously also makes him happy, so he just return it with what the boy deserves, that's all it is. Peace!

I didn't mean to offend anyone especially not Vinapu who seems very kind and generous person I only mentioned that my priorities are different than his I prefer to spoil myself with good hotels, restaurants and tourist attractions which leaves less budget for boys , Of course anyone has the right to spend his money any way he wants to. Peace !

6 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I didn't mean to offend anyone especially not Vinapu who seems very kind and generous person I only mentioned that my priorities are different than his I prefer to spoil myself with good hotels, restaurants and tourist attractions which leaves less budget for boys , Of course anyone has the right to spend his money any way he wants to. Peace !

don' worry , I don't see any offence.

My hair is gray because I realized how much I squandered on the guys over years and my heart is full of hope I will be able to waste on them even more  in the future. 

What counts for me is that I think " Thai guys"  and I smile. I miss them moment I enter plane to return and long to see them again. Dreadful day may come that I will  not feel that way anymore but hopefully it's far away

21 hours ago, paulsf said:

Boy69 what does Vinapu’s budget have to do with you?   We have people on here in all stages of financial success or lack of it.    I have no idea of what you make or Vinapu makes, nor is it any of my business.   The way you put it is your jealous of his spending pattern.                 

You say you enjoy good hotels and restaurants.   Nothing wrong with that, I do to.   But others prefer to stay in more economical hotels and eat street food and share their savings with the guys they meet.    What I spend or he spends or they spend, should mean nothing to you.    You spend what works best for you.    We all work or have worked hard in our lives to get here.   Not up to you to tell us how to spend our money.       

Enjoy your trips to Thailand the best way you can. Don’t worry so much about the rest of us and what we have or don’t have.  

I tend to disagree with your first sentence.

If someone posts their spending habits on a public board (which I encourage), others are entitled to comment on that.    The poster should expect it and in this case, Vinapu even "liked" the reply.

Obviously it's polite to phrase it like "I think you are tipping too much/little" rather than "you should spend less".   One is offering an opinion, the other is telling someone what to do.      Polite comments on tipping also help all readers to get a better idea of what the going rate is, so if many readers comment, it adds balance.   

In an ideal world, we would also have members posting about their accommodation from 300 baht dumps to plush hotels costing thousands of baht.   Some can only afford the cheapest, or perhaps prefer to live well within their means.   Others have made loads of money (I admire this & well done to them) or might be spending it as fast as they earn it.      I would suggest that members commenting on the expense is fair enough, as long as they are not telling the originator what to do.  I didn't see any problems here.  

This thread was polite up until your comment.  Perhaps it could shortly return to being polite.

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

don' worry , I don't see any offence.

My hair is gray because I realized how much I squandered on the guys over years and my heart is full of hope I will be able to waste on them even more  in the future. 

What counts for me is that I think " Thai guys"  and I smile. I miss them moment I enter plane to return and long to see them again. Dreadful day may come that I will  not feel that way anymore but hopefully it's far away

I believe Thai guys are the sexiest and the hottest in the world, idk why, but they do, that's only 4 me, no offense meant to other races, that's why I keep coming back 2 Thailand, especially Bangkok!!!

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

But system worked very well . One of boys which I tipped twice before  just for muscular looks , Pai or Spai, #16 if I recall correctly rushed from the scene to embrace me and whisper ‘ your  boy will be soon”. So boy telegraph worked, perhaps because I asked A what is this boy’s nick. Then one of mamasans rushed to tell me that he already  called A to tell him I arrived. I was very impressed, two red notes changed hands landing in mamasan’s and Spai’s pockets.

Spai is the boy from Jupiter2018, now in Moonlight, as Jasper mentioned...he's so flawless, muscular and good looking, right? But idk, I prefer to off Arm than him, lol...

10 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Spai is the boy from Jupiter2018, now in Moonlight, as Jasper mentioned...he's so flawless, muscular and good looking, right?

I'm not sure if that's the same guy as I don't recall him from Jupiter but your description fits, yes flawless, smooth , muscular good looking and well bulged

Hi Vinapu,

I almost cried when reading the part of your reunion with Z. LOL  Obviously you and him both were truly happy to see each other. I too cherish this kind of interaction with boys, I like it more as friends than business.  

" do you ever sleep ? " that's my question too. LOL. Did you just embrace him and touch him here and there the whole night or did you actually have some real actions ? If it's the latter, your stamina is really amazing. It's still admirable though even if it's the other. LOL

Ken

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

Day 14 and last

After receiving such badge of honor only I could do was to say that it’s impossible to sleep in heat generated by such hot boy.

Late breakfast at Dicks than walk to airport  bus  station with good luck of having bus in 15 minutes.

We both hoped loudly  we will see each other  in the future, embraced he while I boarded bus ,  Z was gone only sweet memories present.  We were both very kind to each other and only when he was gone I realized that in those 4 days we were together he did not even once mused anything about money or compensation, not that I was stingy with him but still…

Departed 11.30 and at 2.20 I was already back in my unused last night room at Express Pula.  Did not stay long because I wanted to buy that picture I spotted yesterday in Icon Siam. Saturday afternoon  free boat from Saphan Taksin was full and instead waiting for next one being already 57th in line I just splurged 60 baht on Tourist boat for 1 stop hop across the river.

Picture was still hanging there , lady was behind the counter so deal was executed speedily, I was even pondering getting also another one but decided not to as I did not have idea where on my walls I find space for both. Did not spent much time in the mall as I wanted  to go to Senso to get 4th and last this trip shot at M in Senso with three previous unsuccessful because he was already engaged so again speedily returned to hotel , this time using free boat which was departing  handily right away.

Half way from Pula  to Senso for partially discouraged    by unsuccessful shots at M , partially guilt ridden that in those 2 weeks I did not go to Arena at all, I changed plan abruptly and marched there.

Guardian Angel, always at hand in BKK went somewhere on business  and I was left for a moment to fend for myself. As always in either place, goose bumps and a bit nervous when riding those escalators, only Senso and Arena are doing this to me and never other place. Usually guys are hanging outside but today strangely none was there but as soon as I entered I knew why, There was quite handsome , Chinese looking customer  inside pondering his choices with boys trying to draw his attention.

Mamasan Art and my regular there Dit , most hired guy in my history of Thailand trips , were nowhere to be seen. In fact I recalled face of only one guy from  2 dozen or so present. Mamasan on duty was Somchak, veteran  captain  of old Hero , now here.

He recalled my face, commended my still good looks, I suggested he needs glasses perhaps. Asked for tip as soon as I sat down surveying the scene , Chinese in meantime made his choice so now I was first. Asked about Dit – day off today, Fai, his brother, went home for good. All guys manly and muscular but I settled for one smiling the most , twinky rather than hunky.

Guardian Angel still busy somewhere as other than impressive endowment massage was quite weak  and for third time this week I was more than soaked in oil, perhaps 2 days worth of Oman’s output.

But smile was there, thing was impressive , ready and accessible so 1000 baht tip dispensed , 600 massage fee paid after 1 hr session and of I went.  First time in my long history of patronage there I was actually disappointed at Arena. It must always be that first time.      

Checking time I  speed to soi 4 where I was supposed to meet our new member Nickx , on his fort ever trip to Thailand but one with good start as he already managed to off Babe  , yes one from Moonlight.

Ordered beer at Balcony and soaked in the scene. Oud from Jupiter rushing to work stopped by to shake hands and then somebody who could be Nick  passed by , went inside Telephone  but Guardian Angel returned so I took my beer , crossed soi and bravely asked guy sitting at the bar ‘ Are you Nicxk?  “ .

Bingo !

We had a nice chat catching on the news, he was very happy with Babe , we discussed next step and at my suggestion settled on Dreamboys as next destination.

I had my designs on highly recommended # 65, I saw him last week when there with Christian but he was immediately called by customer but at least I knew how he looks like. Bar  was almost full , they found us two  seats by the scene and  I noticed my goal dancing but opposite to other guys, without the number. It could be that he was booked already , no wonder with such popular guy on Saturday night .

Another guy who draw my attention was muscular and very energetically dancing guy, I guess his name is Johnny as he was mentioned recently in another thread. Certainly both were highlights of the scene  but there was no shortage of offable material so I knew I will not leave empty handed.

Show started main feature of it being deafening music, level bordering on idiotic. Last time I heard such nonsensical thundering was at XBoys Pattaya few years ago. Tonight only two ladyboys  presenting their doubtful  hidden charms . There was special show with ladyboy bottoming , not a pretty sight for me but still I tipped both performers as I always do .

After the show guys returned to the scene and attention please , # 65 now sporting his number. Time to take advantage of sitting close. I smiled, he smiled back , motion to squeeze between Nickx and me approved right away. Great muscular and smooth body and  seemed very enthusiastic. Going with me? yes, hungry ? no ( but I was still at that time running on that Jomtien breakfast ) , long time ? no, some excuse  uttered but this being my last night I  could use some real sleep.500 of fee, drinks paid and all three of us went to Foodland , just because I was hungry but chicken with cashew nuts as always did the trick of filling me up. # 65 got some salad  just for company . Nickx kindly walked with us to the hotel where we parted  our ways hoping to see each other next trip. I asked reception to wake me up at 7.30 am

Finally sought after guy in my room!!!. Asked to go to washroom and when emerged after while in his whole glory only  a bit covered by the towel  it turned out that he took shower already depriving me one of life great pleasures of showering with him. Oh well I was fast despoiling myself anxious to put my hands on such great body and  to discover that when he told me “ I’m big” he meant it. Pleasant  and steamy hour and half , no surprise that they are  fans who are coming to Thailand mainly to see him. Body to die for , not shy , but also good kisser and conversationalist , very close to top of the line. Did I mention big?

But tonight he was clearly in the rush so after 1.5 hr . I agreed to cut his chains , dispensed his tip and he kissed me good bye. That was end of day 14 , last day of my trip.

In the morning I waked up 10 minutes before reception called . Advantage of travelling lightly is that packing takes very little time so I gathered my meager possession and went to Foodland again to abuse that 65 baht before 9 am deal on breakfast. It was only second time this trip that I had my breakfast without company, for somebody who likes long time  offs it’s testimony of how great that trip was.

Back in the room , still some time to catch on e-mails and forum , at 9.30 on my way. This time I was left with  few thousand unspent baht  so decided not to give that to some cleaning lady at the airport as I usually do  but take it with me.  Pretty long line for passport control so I basically marched from  there straight to board an aircraft. Uneventful and fast trip back home with stopover at Taipei, long enough  to buy a bottle of something stronger. Both aircrafts full. 25 hrs to the dot from moment of closing door at Express Pula  I opened my own. As it was 11 pm , perfect bed time I suffered very little of jet lag upon return.

Thank you for reading and all the ‘likes’ and comments , I will try to summarize this trip tomorrow, first ever when I did not see a single lizard at Lumpini.  

This is my most fave part of your report, many thanks Vinapu!!! ;) :) :D 

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

This time I was left with  few thousand unspent baht  so decided not to give that to some cleaning lady at the airport as I usually do  but take it with me

Lucky you by doing so you prevented international diplomatic crisis with fainted cleaning Thai lady once received few thousand baht from you:p