alex303

Adventures in Bangkok, Pattaya & Hanoi Aug - Sept 19

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:53 AM, vinapu said:

thank you for great next installment, that picture of the dinner made me actually hungry and salivating

Must admit it was a really nice dinner, not the sort of place I'd normally visit...bit too HISO (I'm a great fan of street food), but the guys chose well

Yes I think a lot of the North is Catholic from what I've seen / heard and they're very passionate about their religion too, took the ex BF to the Khao San rd one time and he bought a large picture of the Pope...then proceeded (to my slight horror) to set it up on a bedside table!  I had to hide it when he wasn't looking as felt like the dear Pontif was watching me as I was having my wicked way with him!

Bless me father for I have sinned...

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

it must be that diet of French style baguettes

For the worst examples, it takes so much effort to chew through a baguette that throwing it away is tempting.  However, I doubt that is the reason......

Diet probably does have a lot to do with it.     

If we consider the evolution of countries:

1  Many of them start off as poor agricultural economies, with manual labour, traditional food and perhaps only just enough food.   Many of the people may walk or cycle.

2  They evolve to the point where many people are not doing manual jobs, have the choice of much affordable food and all sorts of evil new dietary options arrive, such as burgers, sugary drinks and so on.    Also, they have motorcycles or even cars, so walking becomes optional.

Thailand has evolved much further down the path, with all sorts of unhealthy diet options and we frequently see people travelling via scooter for even the shortest trips, when they would benefit from walking.

The Vietnam boys probably have the benefit of eating more appropriately (ie less) and getting more exercise.     That was definitely the case with the lad I had in Indra massage earlier this year.   The vast majority of the people in Vietnam are probably not eating the sort of junk food shown in the previous post.  [My younger sibling likes that kind of product and is about 40% heavier than me, despite coming from the same gene pool]

Also, I believe they have 2 years military service in Vietnam.    So that's probably a higher participation rate, a longer stint and I would bet that it's a much more serious effort in Vietnam, as that's the country that managed to fight off the US and China within my lifetime.  

4 hours ago, z909 said:

The vast majority of the people in Vietnam are probably not eating the sort of junk food shown in the previous post. 

You calling that delicious pastries  'junk food',?

go to confession now and repent for your sin by having well fried pork schnitzel with Swiss cheese topping

5 hours ago, alex303 said:

Banh Mi shops & stalls on every street corner...we went for a walk and found a street with a batch of serious French Patisserie shops too (not so good for the figure...but very nice), its like they're taken the bits of French culture they liked and adopted it as their own.

HF6.jpg

as some say British left in their colonies infrastructure but French left the cuisine, 

I'm salivating just by looking at those delicious/ z909 , did you hear that? , LOL / pastries

Great report, thank you for time and effort of putting it together along with fantastic pictures of Vietnamese  food including those delicious  and HEALTHY pastries.

If your Cupidol Lao boy  works also as  masseur at Royal House , I think I know whom you are talking about , sweet   guy indeed.

Disease of boys playing games on , alter all paid by us time , needs to be fought politely and firmly. I do the same and pay boy agreed tip but next time he would be looking for an off from me I'd tell him in plain language , no , because I don't want you to play games like last time or if I was keen of having him again , I'd tell him to leave phone on the bed when leaving it.

I regret I did not do it to one of my offs last trip caught watching movie in the toilet on his phone while I was left to fend off ghosts myself.

It can be done as Z , my 4 times LT off proved, while  he left bed from time to time , his phone never did. Who said today's youth don't have work ethic ? It's our duty to show them what it is .

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

Great report, thank you for time and effort of putting it together along with fantastic pictures of Vietnamese  food including those delicious  and HEALTHY pastries.

If your Cupidol Lao boy  works also as  masseur at Royal House , I think I know whom you are talking about , sweet   guy indeed.

Disease of boys playing games on , alter all paid by us time , needs to be fought politely and firmly. I do the same and pay boy agreed tip but next time he would be looking for an off from me I'd tell him in plain language , no , because I don't want you to play games like last time or if I was keen of having him again , I'd tell him to leave phone on the bed when leaving it.

I regret I did not do it to one of my offs last trip caught watching movie in the toilet on his phone while I was left to fend off ghosts myself.

It can be done as Z , my 4 times LT off proved, while  he left bed from time to time , his phone never did. Who said today's youth don't have work ethic ? It's our duty to show them what it is .

Hey no problem Vinapu, I've just got to try get my last 3 days in BKK drafted up to wrap it up (was hectic but fun)...I'm definitely missing Vietnam in general and hope to be back there before the end of the year.

And yes he just went to far with his phone, it was rude, he's messaged me a few times in LINE since (doesn't seem to quite 'get it') but there will be no re-match that much I can promise.

I think the ones that have been brought up well by their parents leave it in their pockets or wait until your doing something else (just good manners really).

B2 sometimes swaps messages for an hour or so with pals in BKK whilst I'm having snooze, which is fine as I usually wake to find him wrapped around me again).  Think I woke up and went to the loo & found him like that (he's actually sound asleep)...the facial recognition on the phone was keeping it on until I moved it to the bedside...lol

BKK1.jpg

yummy, yummy, even more than those pastries.

typical to this generation , sleeping with the phone , not boyfriend or girlfriend, LOL

Nothing wrong with guy being on the phone when we are occupied with something else , sleeping not to mention pleasant task of exploring their bodies but locking themselves in bathroom with it is cardinal sin in my eyes

He's usually pretty good tbh, if I doze off first he'll chat with his pals in BKK (but usually waits till I'm asleep before he does that) where everyone goes to bed in Hanoi a bit earlier & his former bar-boy pals are still awake.

More often than not I wake up to find a Viet arm, paw or leg draped over me so no complaints from me...biggest problem is usually them 'hogging' the bed...usually I end up with about 1/3rd of it if I'm lucky! lol

9 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I had a boy in Patong that his phone was glued to his hand it was very annoying but the young generation don't see anything wrong about it  so we don't have much choice but to accept it. 

I don't agree , if we don't like something including  we can tell them that  we don't like it  in no uncertain terms ' do you like your phone or me better ?" for example, works for me but granted , I usually deal with bit older and  better versed in customer service guys.

It the same if they want to smoke  ( cigarettes ,  that's  it) in the room, you tell them no, right.

7 hours ago, alex303 said:

...biggest problem is usually them 'hogging' the bed...usually I end up with about 1/3rd of it if I'm lucky! lol

let them have it as beds at home are most likely much less comfortable. one of my boys from last month told me he sleeps on the chair in his room shared with other 2 boys.