winterjanu

First and Second Visit to Bangkok Trip Report August 2019

great report.  spot on observations all around.

For the ever-elusive twink massage shop in BKK, you might add Crowns Club to your list (Line ID 8t8000).  At least what I think of as mostly twinks are there. It's out of the CBD so you would probs get a Grab to take you there.  Also there are some gems at good old reliable Bangkok Massage in Patpong.  And as you observed, they are scattered around almost everywhere else. 

thank you for very dynamic report,  based on it I think it's time for me to check VCK again after few years of absence

"Indeed the boys here were superstars, about 15-20 good-looking boys were there for selection. More than 5 caught my eye though all were bigger gym fit size. ", that says it all as far as I'm concerned, thank you !

23 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

great report.  spot on observations all around.

For the ever-elusive twink massage shop in BKK, you might add Crowns Club to your list (Line ID 8t8000).  At least what I think of as mostly twinks are there. It's out of the CBD so you would probs get a Grab to take you there.  Also there are some gems at good old reliable Bangkok Massage in Patpong.  And as you observed, they are scattered around almost everywhere else. 

Thank you for the recommendations. I did consider Crowns Club as I saw it on your list, but information on this place was not readily available online, not even the address. Will make an effort to find and visit on my next visit. 

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

thank you for very dynamic report,  based on it I think it's time for me to check VCK again after few years of absence

"Indeed the boys here were superstars, about 15-20 good-looking boys were there for selection. More than 5 caught my eye though all were bigger gym fit size. ", that says it all as far as I'm concerned, thank you !

Definitely worth to check out if you’ve not been there for a few years.