DrimVoiz

Best Bangkok Trip Ever: A Taste of Heaven Experience With A Sex God

6 minutes ago, JackR said:

I love your enthusiasm DreamVoiz. This sounds like it will be a great trip. The title of the thread was certainly attention grabbing haha.

Yes its truly the best trip so far, as well as, I can say "heavenly", as stated in the title, lol...many thanks Jack!!! More exciting part of my report soon!!! :D 

Moving on...I got sooo excited when I felt Mr. Sex God's hardness at my butt, oh that's why he spread my legs, lol. Then he started the massage starting with my shoulders and neck. God its really HARD...the massage I mean, haa haa...there is really a pressure maybe bcoz he got the right muscles 4 it...I love his massage (and also him)!!! I really felt relax and comfortable and I never had that hard massage b4.

Then, he proceeded at my back which made me really horny, I can tell it at my full erection, most especially when I felt his hardness "bumping" on my body. God, his hands are great...and when he reached my butt, wow, its heaven!!! He really gave a hard pressure in the cheeks as well as teasing the hole, yum!!!

After that, he procedeed with my arms and hands, sooo relaxing... I hope we can holds with each other more, lol...

Then, he moved to my legs and feet, wow, in every part of my body, the massage is really HARD. Of course he asked if the pressure is so hard, but I said no, no, I love it...especially his HARDNESS "bumping" again on me...I love to touch it but its not the right moment yet, the hard massage may be interrupted, haa haa.

And the best part of his massage is not just his great hand (and now full erected p*n*s "bumping" on me) but our very interesting conversation with each other since I got a HUGE crush on him, I want 2 know more about him and likewise he also ask about me. I really love It when I made him smile most especially laugh with what I said bcoz on his pics, he is very serious, that's a refresher 4 me, like when I said I really jumped a lot of times out of excitement when we had a sched (which is true), bcoz in my previous trip it was cancelled since he need 2 go back 2 his hometown.

Btw, how can I describe his m*nh**d?! Well, its BIG, LARGE, HUGE, LONG, GIGANTIC and most of all UNCUT!!!

Afterwards, I felt his hard body pressing at my back, slowly rubbing it in me, and this is sooo sensual!!! I also felt his great hand on my m*nh**d slowly stroking it as I position myself better so he can reach it further. I moan and groan from what he's doing!!!

Then he started kissing my neck and was also licking it, which sends shiver 2 my body. I gasp for breath as he does it to me. OMG, what he's doing was so heavenly!!! And I can also felt his hot breath as I felt his lips and tongue continously kissing and licking before it proceeded to my back.

When I glanced at his handsome face, he looked at me intently as he continue what he's doing erotically. Then, he proceeded with my legs and thighs and every part he kissed and licked added to my already overflowing sexual desire. God, I never had this in my life, he was truly a sex god. I think my whole body was trembling with what his hard tongue and kissable lips is doing!!!

Afterwards, he asked me 2 turnaround and lie on my back. I was shaking with lust as I move. Then, he gave me a deep kiss, it was sooo good that I felt I was being sent 2 heaven. God I love his lips, soft and kissable, as well as his tongue...which he soon hardened as he moved 2 my neck, giving it a kiss and lick again and with his hot breath.

When he proceeded to my chest as he does the same, he pinched and played with my nipples and soon kiss and lick it. I moan and groan again. I love looking at his very good looking as he does it...and its the most sensitive part of my body that's why it really ticked me and adds 2 my extreme horniness.

Then his kiss, lick and hot breath proceeded 2 my tummy, then legs and thigh again, WOWOW, I love staring at him as he does it...Mr. Sex God is really, really great!!!

Then, the moment I've been waiting for...he slowly stroke my m*nh**d, looking at me passionately and moved his very good looking face closer to it as he opens his mouth <TO BE CONTINUED>

7 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I had only once this experience you are describing at Ayutthaya with a non-money amazing boy , this kind of boys that can give such amazing sex experience are  definitely  rare.

Ur totally right...but 2 me, there are 2 boys (Mr. Sex God & Mr. Perfect Guy) though both are mb...ur so lucky u get 2 experience it on non-money boy!!! :D 

B4 we close, I can say Mr. Sex God also completes my flavor of Asian boys collection, as I already tasted Lao, Thai, Indian, Cambodian, Myanmar and now him as Vietnamese!!!

I still recall when he called me b4 and I can hear his bedroom voice in the smartphone which made me giggle & excited and now we finally met which I thought was impossible since he moves from country2country.

14 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

I went to Soi 4 walking towards Jupiter2018. But unfortunately, there is no more karaoke session after the show according 2 the long-haired, cute, smiling face barker of Jupiter2018. Tbh I like him since I saw him b4. If only a barker could be offed, lol. I just went shopping 2 Patpong instead. <END OF REPORT>

I don’t know any barker for Jupiter.

Is he a waiter?  A cute tall (180 cm) guy in 20’s?

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

I don’t know any barker for Jupiter.

Is he a waiter?  A cute tall (180 cm) guy in 20’s?

He calls and invites customer in-front of Jupiter2018, I'm not sure if he's also a waiter, but yes he's young, cute and tall, I'll look 4 his photo, I think I've seen one with him, tnk u Jasper!!! :D 

On 10/10/2019 at 12:04 PM, DrimVoiz said:

Upon arrival at Foodland, I got really shy bcoz this is the 1st time I'll meet a forum member .....and I know Vinapu is the one who's already eating pasta (from what I recall?!)

If Vinapu eats something at lunch or dinner time it's invariably Chicken with cashew nuts and that was a case that memorable afternoon. It was nice to meet you and play Sherlock Holmes for a few seconds ' is that guy Drim or not ? "

On 10/12/2019 at 7:14 PM, DrimVoiz said:

In my hotel, I cancelled my sched with a boy in Moonlight as I removed my contact lens and sleep with a smile again!!! <TO BE CONTINUED>

big mistake as forum members assembled strong delegation to go there and it would be even stronger with you taking part

On 10/13/2019 at 11:02 AM, DrimVoiz said:

I 4got an important part on my hot, hot, hot encounter with Mr. Sex God...I slapped his butt when we're about to exit his hotel room, haa haa

good thing you kept your composure and did not do this in the lobby of that  upscale place

It was great to meet you few times during  our brief time  in Bangkok at the same time. My apologies for  kicking you guys out of room when my guy arrived , LOL, but you saw himself  that those rooms at Tarntawan aren't that big to accommodate four.

Now finally I know what you did in between  our meetings, he, he.

Thank you for introducing Red Planet to me.

13 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

He calls and invites customer in-front of Jupiter2018, I'm not sure if he's also a waiter, but yes he's young, cute and tall, I'll look 4 his photo, I think I've seen one with him, tnk u Jasper!!! :D 

Waiters accept offs to supplement their modest income of 8000 baht a month with working hours of 6pm to 2am.

Waiters off fee is 500 baht, same as Jupiter’s gogo boys however waiter can’t leave the bar until 12 o’clock.

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

If Vinapu eats something at lunch or dinner time it's invariably Chicken with cashew nuts and that was a case that memorable afternoon. It was nice to meet you and play Sherlock Holmes for a few seconds ' is that guy Drim or not ? "

Oh its chicken with cashew nuts...maybe I want 2 try their pasta, that's what I remember maybe...yes, the meet-up got a mystery on it, lol :D