DrimVoiz

Best Bangkok Trip Ever: A Taste of Heaven Experience With A Sex God

Why is this thread so tedious in comparison to the similar “Some model photoshots” thread? Is it that each post here contains too many pictures? Or is the annoying comments with *** from Herr DrimVoiz?  Plenty of good looking eye candy on both threads but for some reason this thread is damn irritating. Do others share my frustration? A shame since this thread started out so promisingly as a well written travelogue before becoming a photo depository.  Already looking forward to next post from PeterRS

4 hours ago, captainmick said:

Why is this thread so tedious in comparison to the similar “Some model photoshots” thread? Is it that each post here contains too many pictures? Or is the annoying comments with *** from Herr DrimVoiz?  Plenty of good looking eye candy on both threads but for some reason this thread is damn irritating. Do others share my frustration? A shame since this thread started out so promisingly as a well written travelogue before becoming a photo depository.  Already looking forward to next post from PeterRS

sorry Captainmick. We love all the pictures shown. If we are to wait for a written report or article there will be a long wait and there wont be anything for us to feast our eyes for the time being.

15 hours ago, captainmick said:

Well, if you don't like this thread, you have the choice to ignore this, we don't need bashers here, okay? Pls no more comment...

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

I, for one, don't. Everything keeping board alive works for me. Specially when world now is on virus monodiet everything other that this staple is welcomed by me

Wow, thank you @vinapu, I just want this forum to be as interesting as possible since we could no longer go to BKK at this moment to share our experiences...

11 hours ago, fjeffmy said:

sorry Captainmick. We love all the pictures shown. If we are to wait for a written report or article there will be a long wait and there wont be anything for us to feast our eyes for the time being.

Many thanks @fjeffmy!!! I guess we could not please everybody, right? At least it pleases our eyes to see this hot Thai boys...