12is12

Bars for nights; what about massage for mornings?

Between Moonlight in the north and Jupiter in the south, there are at least 10 off-bars discussed in this forum.

What about massage parlours?

Are Arena and Senso the only ones? No places worth noting closer to the center of action?

I'm looking for: a clean place with decent showers; service to include massage + at least two way body contact and oral; open in the mornings.

I'd appreciate any and all guidance: recommendations and warnings.

Thanks

(-:

Bangkok Massage is in the epicenter of action , right under  Lucky Boys. Along with arena and Senso opend early afternoon , like 2 or 3 p.m. 

In soi  you have Adam and Nakarat , they may be opening earlier like noonish. Tons of massage shops  along Suriwong  and Silom  as well as in soi 6 , one connecting both. Most open early and all with handsome / cute  guys but it may be more matter of luck and trying  to get in those  what you want -  which is fun itself.

Just turn your gaydar on and wade in hour or two after breakfast.

Thx Vinapu.

These "tons of shops" is the 'problem'.

I know that finding satisfying guys and services is a matter of hit-or-miss. But I'm hoping the experienced have something good or bad 2 say about facilities and hygene and honesty in certain parlours.....

I highly recommend Prince, its the best massage place for me so far with the wide selection of hot masseurs, very classy place, very nice room & shower and very good massage + extra...and the best part of it, that's where I saw Mr. Sex God (though he is freelancer now)!!! ;) 

12 hours ago, joshhb said:

The highly rated (on travelgayasia) Magic Touch opens at 10:00 each day. Not much choice in the first few hours. Easy to find - its off the soi that runs up the side of Le Meridian hotel. Google maps has the right location.

it's named soi Wat Hualampong and is also handy as  best shortcut from Suriwong to  San Yam MRT station

14 hours ago, 12is12 said:

something good or bad 2 say about facilities and hygene and honesty in certain parlours.....

for hygiene and facilities  my vote goes to MyHero in Sukhumvit soi 11,  bit a distance from Silom ghetto but easy to get to.  But like at Prince they tend to glance over massage part and go to second act as fast as possible, but agian , who goes to Thailand for massage?

10 hours ago, ggobkk said:

I've stayed at Tarntawan and walked to Prince.  They will call a taxi for the return.  A taxi will find the place.  My experience is that the number of "therapists" available when Prince opens is small compared to mid-afternoon.  

Yup, I was there past 4pm or b4 5pm, can't remember, but the glass is already filled with hot masseurs, and I was overwhelmed who I'm gonna choose that's why I just show the online pic of the masseur I want, waited 4 him 2 arrive and the massage + extra is sooo worth it!!!

dont expect ANYthing at 10.00 mornings in about any place.

Some of the out-of-cnetre Thai places have some of their staff also living there (I really cannot say if thats the case for any of the places mentioned here-not been there for years) and then they advertise with ''24 hrs''. In effect that means a guy sleeping there has to be woken up (probably you first have to also wake up cashier/reception etc.)-now just think of what that will mean for your ''treatment''.

About all of the normal 10.000s of Thai msg shops, be it in touristtown or in Thaitown, only open up by 10.00 at the earliest-which means by that time someone arrives to open up, start cleaning, set the boards out etc. and thus maybe after 30 mins service can be given.

As has been said so often; APPs are the answer to all that. Even when visiting a shop that states to open by that time, do it.