spoon

Belated Trip Report end of Aug-early September 2019

48 minutes ago, GWMinUS said:

A spreadsheet? HAHAHA! You must work as an Accountant...  Anyway I am looking forward to your Report...  ;)

Not really an accountant but i do deals with crunching numbers from time to time hehe. Its mostly hobby of mine doing personal finance and budgetting lol

18 hours ago, spoon said:

Not long after, me and Vinapu started to plan our meeting.......we managed to set at least 2 days where we both will be in bangkok to explore the scene and throwing wads of red notes lol.

O no, vinapu  never throws wads of any notes, he rather tucks them discreetly into guy's briefs or pockets:D

It was great  that you acted so fast that we managed to  be in BKK at the same time .  

9 minutes ago, ggobkk said:

Spoon, I'm enjoying your catching up on reporting...helps me remember a very pleasant coupe of days...and to prepare to go back next week.

If i were to give another excuse for my late reporting, this could be one of them lol. We have been blessed with quite a lot of trip reports these few month, so spreading out mine when its quiter might benefit some lol

5 hours ago, spoon said:

i saw one particularly hunky and cute boy in street cloth walking away from moonlight with a rather large asian girl and it was the famous, often adored here, Babe. Seeing him leaving moonlight made me think again whether i should still go inside, as moonlight show without babe is like watching Oprah without Oprah. 

I saw Babe offed by a farang lady few weeks ago.

9 hours ago, spoon said:

......it was the famous, often adored here, Babe. Seeing him leaving moonlight made me think again whether i should still go inside, as moonlight show without babe is like watching Oprah without Oprah

That's exaggeration, not that I have anything against Babe, great looking guy and surely  born showman  but there are  quite a few hunky eye candies there making  foray to Moonlight worthwhile , Babe or not.

Great description of  activities in Sauna Mania. Not knowing that , two day later my guy Z followed your steps there and returned to the room impossibly excited. So even if I never went there , must say I benefited from Sauna Mania  visit big time.

9 hours ago, spoon said:

We have been blessed with quite a lot of trip reports these few month, so spreading out mine when its quieter might benefit some lol

great idea exactly

17 hours ago, vinapu said:

That's exaggeration, not that I have anything against Babe, great looking guy and surely  born showman  but there are  quite a few hunky eye candies there making  foray to Moonlight worthwhile , Babe or not

Of course when we visited the place, only then i know what i have missed by not going there earlier lol I guess babe is one of the reason their shows are great and when i see the show without him, it wasnt as great but one still need to pay the same amount entrance fee. Moonlight never allows one to have a peek before entering, otherwise, had i peek inside, id probably go in and stay.

7 hours ago, spoon said:

Not long after sitting down on one of the front seat at balcony, I saw one superstar, model-like, tall, fair skin, handsome buffy guy walking towards Jupiter and goes inside. In my mind, that alone is enough reason for me to go to jupiter lol. While i was finishing my drink however, the guy walked out from jupiter again and out of the Soi. So i decided to stay a bit longer, and continue watching the boys coming to work. saw at least 2 more top quality manly boy going into jupiter so without any hesitation, i paid up my drink and make my way to jupiter. 

That model like tall guy is #37 a Myanmar guy, right?

The funny thing is he never take his shirt off when he parades on the stage although everyone can guess he has a godlike torso by looking at his big biceps.

He wears skin tight street clothes which looks really hot.
I rarely see him in the bar but when he comes he gets invited by customer immediately. lol

Ps lately I am beginning to find Myanmar guy’s really hot.

7 hours ago, spoon said:

There is one guy, unfortunately didnt wear number all night long, but had the appearance of the young bruce lee that certainly make me stare at him all night long lol.

I am curious who is this “young Bruce Lee” lol

Is he a show dancer?

8 hours ago, Jasper said:

That model like tall guy is #37 a Myanmar guy, right?

The funny thing is he never take his shirt off when he parades on the stage although everyone can guess he has a godlike torso by looking at his big biceps.

He wears skin tight street clothes which looks really hot.
I rarely see him in the bar but when he comes he gets invited by customer immediately. lol

Ps lately I am beginning to find Myanmar guy’s really hot.

I am curious who is this “young Bruce Lee” lol

Is he a show dancer?

And yes, it is #37, which i learned from mamasan, and of course double checked the forum for his pic. Yup, i concur. His shirt is so tight fitted, as if he custom made the tshirt to follow his body shape perfectly. Definitely dont need him to strip off to know the muscles underneath hehe. 

Now that you mentioned it, this trip, my off and masseur has been either thai or myanmar guy only, including my first off in screwboys who isnt muscular. 

Unfortunately for young bruce lee, other than my description of him, i didnt get to see his number at all. He is shorter, very fit, lean and build like a machine. His hair is a bit messy like bruce lee if thats help? And i do recall him being all sweaty on stage, he does participate in shows. 

Thanks for great reports, nice to read you had a good time :)

On 11/13/2019 at 11:44 AM, spoon said:

Its when i started to step on some liquid (which i believe to be cum) and not long after, felt some liquid dropped on my shoulder (this is for sure cum) that i felt so disgusted and make my way out of the dark room and into the shower, never to return to the dark room lol. 

Uh, this begs the question how did cum get onto your SHOULDER? Unless the source guy was standing on something it implies you were on your knees or something LOL. If you were standing upright, and no guy around standing on a bed or bench in the dark area, then it wasn't cum but dripping water from the aircon, which happens there.

I didnt stay long after that, and im pretty sure customer are allowed to join, but not sure how it works.

Awww you should have stayed a little longer at least to watch whats happening.... Yes customers can join in, it just works on first come, first serve basis. Many are too shy to join in (they just watch) so it's actually not that difficult to get to play with the models.

3 hours ago, anddy said:

Thanks for great reports, nice to read you had a good time :)

Uh, this begs the question how did cum get onto your SHOULDER? Unless the source guy was standing on something it implies you were on your knees or something LOL. If you were standing upright, and no guy around standing on a bed or bench in the dark area, then it wasn't cum but dripping water from the aircon, which happens there.

Like i said, i was sure it is cum. How sure i was? I touch it with my hand, and smell it lol which is why i went running out of the dark room to shower. Too icky for me hahaha. Now, how the hell the that cum gets there, i have few theories lol  maybe someone did just cum (fountain like) all the way up to the short ceiling, and the cum stuck there for a while until i walked right below it and it dropped. Or maybe the guy just cummed near me and shoot like a fountain and hit my shoulder. It is so dark that u cant really see whats going on but im sure its cum, thats a fact ill never forget haha. 

3 hours ago, anddy said:

Awww you should have stayed a little longer at least to watch whats happening.... Yes customers can join in, it just works on first come, first serve basis. Many are too shy to join in (they just watch) so it's actually not that difficult to get to play with the models.:)

Nah, i am not sure how it works but i am sure i am one of the too shy one to join in lol. To be honest, none of the models there i really really  really like, as in the category must have him no matter what.