12is12

gay sex Thai glossary?

Is it this one : "Thai for gay tourists", Paiboon Editions (published in 2001) ?

Still some paperback editions available on Amazon (for 61 $)

https://www.amazon.com/Thai-Gay-Tourists-Language-Thailand/dp/1887521119

Most of the words are quite ordinary, so would be totally still usable now. There is a short "offensive vocubalary" section which is more incomplete than out-of-date.

Thanks llz...that's the one. But beware; I thought I'd be smart with my boyfriend whom I'd only known for a short time, by repeating some phrases in my execrable Thai. He was not amused...and I quickly stopped. On the other hand, I also bought, much later, a book of Thai idiomatic phrases and used some of the "romantic" phrases on him. He was charmed and delighted. 

Merci ilz, that makes me suddenly rich considering that I also have at least still 3 old copies (different editions) of the old ''handbook'' TMOT-took them with me even though I discarded most old books when I recently changed houses/moved. Now selling via ebay or amazon and even finding someone willing to pay that for it and then shipping by mail across the customs........much trouble.

From that time same editor are 2 books which offer in english translated short reader-stories from Thai gay mags of that time (think pre 2000), ''the dove that coos'' where about every story gives yet another Thai wording for the basics of what we all here like too much.  'riding in the tunnel''' or ''enter the back door'' are likely best known.

Bird with 2 eggs is also the common bahasa slang.