reader

What you don’t know about Patpong

3 minutes ago, spoon said:

Virtual reality xxx show! Wonder if they have the gay version or not lol

was wondering, too, if they covered any gay parts, but I don't believe so. @reader would be able to tell, or me when I finally visit. Kinda wouldn't make that much sense to have it actually, as the history the museum focuses on didn't have that (yet).

You’re right, Andy. The museum is focused on the historical aspect of Patpong at the moment.

I did, however, have a discussion with my tour guide about recent developments on the Surawong end of Patpong 2. Although he acknowledged that he was well aware of the clubs that migrated over from Twlight, he’s still trying to figure out how they’ll affect the zone going forward. 

He was surprised to hear that so many females were drawn to the male venues. I told him that I viewed it as a transition of Patpong that’s definitely bringing more foot traffic that benefits all tenants. 

Since, like all museums, its looking to broaden its appeal to residents as well as tourists, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it planned an event that looked at the changing face of Patpong. 

11 hours ago, reader said:

Since, like all museums, its looking to broaden its appeal to residents as well as tourists, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it planned an event that looked at the changing face of Patpong. 

hopefully one day we will learn that staff is offable and off fee covers admission price