dankfq

4 bars in 4 hours

38 minutes ago, vinapu said:

We survived plenty of end of era closures and so did Bangkok and Pattaya gay scene so I wouldn't worry .

Great report danqf, I guess an interest in Golden Cock will be rekindled here after such hot report.

shall visit Pattaya next time! heard a lot about Jomtien & BoyzTown...

[Part 2]
As I was leaving Golden Cock at 10:30pm, there was a young Japanese lady slow-dancing with another Issan boy on the small smoky dancefloor, it actually looked kinda romantic...

So, next stop: Jupiter.

Drink + entrance fee was 500B. was it always this expensive?! the other bars were charging around 300-450B...

But the 10+ boys parading on stage were of SUPREME quality, i must say.

Two boys in particular caught my eye, #49 and #68, those chiseled looks and sculpted abs, YUM.

But somehow I didn’t feel the urge to off them or buy them a drink...perhaps I was less horny after the good time at Golden Cock?

So, the show only began at 11pm.

Ladyboys singing with background dancers clad in sexy black underwear, performing some acrobatic moves with the metal chains hanging from above.

My fav act would have to be those 5 boys dancing with towels wrapped around their waists, occasionally teasing with a peek-a-boo. the centre boy even received money garlands from a Chinese lady in the audience.

No big cock show, no f***ing show, but overall quite a classy act.

Except for a slightly bizarre act, where a boy was alone on stage, masturbating to a magazine full of nude women pics. his hand was moving frantically in his white underwear, but nothing else could be seen. he didn’t even look aroused...didn’t find it entertaining at all...

After the Jupiter show, I moved on to Fresh Boys for their midnight show... (to be continued)

1 hour ago, dankfq said:

So, next stop: Jupiter.

Drink + entrance fee was 500B. was it always this expensive?! the other bars were charging around 300-450B...

It was 400 baht until recently. 500 B must be high season  price.

I remember they charged 500 last year’s high season too and cut the price to 400 low season.

4 hours ago, newscene said:

I believe they are charging high season price already, I paid 500B the other day too.

hopefully other bars won't be so smart / greedy although I wouldn't count on that. On another hand hard to blame them for cashing in increased traffic

16 minutes ago, vinapu said:

hopefully other bars won't be so smart / greedy although I wouldn't count on that. On another hand hard to blame them for cashing in increased traffic

True, though both Moonlight and Dreamboys are charging 450B whereas Lucky is still charging 350B for drinks, boys drinks on the other hand is 350B at both Dreamboys and Lukcy whereas 450B at Moonlight.

3 hours ago, newscene said:

True, though both Moonlight and Dreamboys are charging 450B whereas Lucky is still charging 350B for drinks, boys drinks on the other hand is 350B at both Dreamboys and Lukcy whereas 450B at Moonlight.

works for me as I think quality of guys at Moonlight is worth 200 baht total premium over Lucky and 100 over Dreamboys

[Part 3]
It was midnight when I left Jupiter (after a slightly underwhelming show).

Made my way to the stretch where Hotmale, Dream Boy, Fresh Boys & Screw Boys are.

I remember Screw Boys has a show at 1am, so I decided to save it for later. Fresh Boys it shall be.

My previous visit to Fresh Boys at Soi Twilight didn’t really leave an impression on me, so I kinda had zero expectations going in.

When I entered at 12:10am, the show has already started. 3 boys were taking turns slamming their big hard cocks onto a metal pole (with a loud sound). OUCH.

That excruciating expression on their faces made me cringe. I wonder if they actually felt any pain, because if they didn’t, that was some damn good acting right there.

Needing some distraction, I turned my attention to the 30+ boys sitting beside the stage. ALMOST ALL TWINKS. some even looked like students (with baby fat). GOSH.

oh well, since I already paid 350B for the drink, and the mamasan seemed really nice, I shall stay for a while.

Next up was the f***ing show. BEST I’VE SEEN SO FAR. 

The top was skinny with a tattooed chest, but he pounded HARD. the poor bottom (equally skinny) was practically gasping for air while continuously moaning/yelling “mae!” (Thai for “mother”).

SUCH A TURN ON.

They experimented at least 5 different positions, including an acrobatic one on the ladder.
I gotta take my hat off to that bottom. That top was MERCILESS. all that twisting and turning and tangling and distorting continued for way longer than I expected.

Some of the 30+ boys off-stage were in awe too, while some seemed relieved that they weren’t that bottom. HAHAHA.

The most deserving tip I have given that night.

So,  my last hope for the night: Screw Boys... (to be continued)

2 hours ago, dankfq said:

When I entered at 12:10am, the show has already started. 3 boys were taking turns slamming their big hard cocks onto a metal pole (with a loud sound). OUCH.

That excruciating expression on their faces made me cringe. I wonder if they actually felt any pain, because if they didn’t, that was some damn good acting right there.

next time you see such show pay attention not tho their cocks( I know it's very hard ) but to their knees and you will know where that loud sound is coming from .

Certainly it requires some training but  rest assured , no bruises on their dicks are created

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

next time you see such show pay attention not tho their cocks( I know it's very hard ) but to their knees and you will know where that loud sound is coming from .

Certainly it requires some training but  rest assured , no bruises on their dicks are created

OHHHHH enlightened!

On 11/20/2019 at 6:00 PM, dankfq said:

Needing some distraction, I turned my attention to the 30+ boys sitting beside the stage. ALMOST ALL TWINKS. some even looked like students (with baby fat). GOSH.

So Fresh boys is the best bar for young slim twinks ?