12is12

Nov 2019 - report 2: Arena and Pom

2 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

[...]

But too bad he has a Hairy Face!! What is it with all these Asian guys? Even in the Philippines many guys I chat with on PlanetRomeo now have beards or mustache.

:huh:

it's not just the Asian guys, haven't you noticed beards have been a global fashion trend in the last 3-5 years or so? I'm NO fan of that AT ALL, either!

10 hours ago, 12is12 said:

After sleeping off my jetlag, woke up very late on Saturday and at 2 pm entered Arena for a massage (on my way to Mahanakhon sky walk). I think I was the only customer there. 25 boys of various types sprung up, a few vying for attention. None were really enticing. I asked the mamasan who had big dicks, he pointed out 4, and I chose Pom. Paid mamasan 600.

Good room and shower. Pom joined me after I has invited him, and soaped my back side. Massage was good; it seems he knew what he was doing. A little English; told me about his daughter at a village and about life in BKK. During massage didn't initiate anything sensual, but didnt shy away when he was positioned for fondling. In Thai terms, his dick WAS big.

After I turned over he asked what I liked. Massaged my groin, and we engaged in mutual oral. Tried his best to please me. Then we showered again. Graded 8 of 10. I think the minimal tip was 1000, and I added 500.

When I asked him if he wants me to advertise him, he was glad about the idea.

Pom   +66 844628261

Wow, only quite a few boys want to advertise their self or willing to have their pic posted, you're lucky u found 1, he looks good!

33 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Wow, only quite a few boys want to advertise their self or willing to have their pic posted, you're lucky u found 1, he looks good!

you (and others) find him good looking, I honestly (no offence to anyone, including the guy) find him ugly (with or without beard). I only say this to highlight how pointless it is to swap recommendations here (unless the people involved already know the other's tastes well). But nothing wrong with sharing experiences of course :) 

2 minutes ago, anddy said:

you (and others) find him good looking, I honestly (no offence to anyone, including the guy) find him ugly (with or without beard). I only say this to highlight how pointless it is to swap recommendations here (unless the people involved already know the other's tastes well). But nothing wrong with sharing experiences of course :) 

Excatly .

I find him too old , rough looking and certainly straight( a big turn off for me), Everyone has its own taste so it's better to choose by yourself and not to rely on other recommendations.

5 hours ago, anddy said:

He looks fine by me...and for me, there's nothing wrong with giving recommendation, 12 is only giving an option and not forcing the guy, bcoz other member here MAY like the guy.

1 hour ago, alex303 said:

Just a friendly suggestion...but most people keep their Trip Reports (for the same visit) together in 1 thread, saves choking the board up with loads of threads for basically the same topic.

Have fun in LOS!

12, Alex is right, you may write your report in 1 thread only, b4 when I was new here, I was also told by the admin regarding it...will wait for the next part of your report. Thanks!!!

5 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Excatly .

I find him too old , rough looking and certainly straight( a big turn off for me), Everyone has its own taste so it's better to choose by yourself and not to rely on other recommendations.

Well its your opinion, but some members here may find recommendations helpful and its up to them if they're gonna like the guy or not, they have ALL the option.

20 hours ago, anddy said:

it's not just the Asian guys, haven't you noticed beards have been a global fashion trend in the last 3-5 years or so? I'm NO fan of that AT ALL, either!

that's true, just hour ago I was in my local drugstore and noticed 7 different brands of beard shampoo but just 3 of after shave

3 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Thx for the editorial comment. I partitioned my report precisely because it seems to me these are different "topics": logistics, saunas, bars. In a month time, a newbie scanning this forum will have an easier time searching through these titles.

do whatever you feel comfortable with, 

I'm one of those who keep trip report in one thread but find your system quite convenient precisely for reason your explained.

As for comments on Pom, it's pretty normal that members may have all spectrum of opinions on any guy mentioned or recommended so those who like him may rush to Arena this evening , those who don't and well served with alternatives within 1 km or less of Arena. 

What counts , OP liked him and obviously was happy with his choice, congratulations on good start of your trip 

22 hours ago, anddy said:

My Partner of 50 years here in the US has a nicely kept White Beard. But no Mustache. Me I have a Mustache that is turning White but no Beard. But I cannot get into them on Asian men!!!

14 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Thx for the editorial comment. I partitioned my report precisely because it seems to me these are different "topics": logistics, saunas, bars. In a month time, a newbie scanning this forum will have an easier time searching through these titles.

That's exactly my thought when I was writing my 1st report, until an admin called my attention and suggest to write my report in 1 thread. Anyway, that was b4...

ARENA states to open by 14.00, so there will not be that many customers then yet.

Last week there were some 30+ when I came around 16.30 and apparently I was also 1st to come then.

It is a common feature of many of those m2m msg shops that the so prized BTC (big thai cock, BBC is more commonly known) is hung from not the prettiest guys. You might even conclude the opposite too. But then Thai style such shops many of the workers ahev normal daytime jobs and come to the shop after 20.00.