fedssocr

Taipei Massage - Mudan Spa

I was recently in Taiwan for Taipei Pride. While I was in town I visited MuDan Spa (www.muddan.com). 

Their website is very good and it shows photos of their "team". All totally handsome. I think I would basically have been happy with any of them. I contacted them via Line and asked who was available that day. They work by appointment only. They included photos of who was available and we worked out a mutually agreeable time. I chose Ricky a cute, compact 24 yo. They provided directions to their place which ended up being an upscale condo building near-ish the Longshan Temple MRT. They ask you to wait outside and message when you arrive and the masseur goes down to get you. The condo was beautiful. I don't know exactly how many units they have or if they are just careful about how they schedule. I did see one other guy who I am pretty certain was one of their masseurs in the lobby of the building. 

It looked like someone actually lives in the apartment. The sofa and some furniture were piled up off to the side and there was a nice massage table in the room. I showered and then we got going. I scheduled a 90 minute massage which ended up being perfectly timed. Ricky spoke only a little English, but was very sweet. His technique was a bit unusual with lots of elbow and forearm action on pressure points. He used a reasonable amount of oil. Eventually things moved on to a body-to-body massage so of course we were both naked at that point. Then he had me flip over. It was quite sensual in the end and I was quite happy. He has a great little body and was quite interactive. After we finished we showered together. He used Google translate on his phone to basically tell me I should leave the building on my own.

I spent pretty much exactly US$100 - NT$2400 for the massage (I don't know how much goes to the spa and how much goes to the masseur). I tipped 600 on top of that and he seemed very happy with that.

The only negative was that he was sniffling quite a lot. And I ended up with a cold a few days later. I don't know if I caught it from him or elsewhere as lots of people were sniffling around town. But it pretty much made the last week of my trip a lot less fun. I had planned to go back and try out a couple of other guys before I left town, but since I was sick I couldn't. 

But in the end this was head and shoulders above the other spas I have visited in Taipei over the years. The apartment is very nice and their selection of masseurs is definitely top of the line. Casper seems to have the most reviews on TravelGayAsia and no doubt he's a hunk.