Moses

Gay guides and companions on Phuket. Siamroads.com

14 hours ago, vinapu said:

if only he would be offable, sigh......

11 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Yes I agree has  gorgeous body I will not hire him as a guide because I will not be able to resist myself fron putting my hands on him .LOL.

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

that's  easy , buy handcuffs , ask him to lock and throw the key in the sea, Phuket has access to the sea, no?

There are a lot of offable boys on Phuket, and at least 30% of them have great bodies. But there are only few reliable guides on Phuket. Guides who will not push you to shop in affiliated shop for commission, guide who will not push you to eat in affiliated restaurant for commission, guide who will not call for "metered" taxi where meter is working 3 times faster than it should work.

7 hours ago, Moses said:

But there are only few reliable guides on Phuket. Guides who will not push you to shop in affiliated shop for commission, guide who will not push you to eat in affiliated restaurant for commission, guide who will not call for "metered" taxi where meter is working 3 times faster than it should work.

I know, I used your guide before- Sareth in Siem Reap