numazu

Bangkok Trip Report 2019: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same Part 2

17 hours ago, numazu said:

I have the help of the GayThailand army of evergreen posters: @paulsf, @Michael @anddy, @ggobkk, @reader, @spoon and bunch of others, who are more than willing to update me on the scene

Apologies, I for got to mention @vinapu who has always helped me. How on earth can i forget... must be the jetlag.

13 hours ago, anddy said:

was great to welcome you back after such a long time and catch up :) 

Likewise @anddy, it's always great to meet up with you. Its a shame we did not end up having dinner too, if only I could wake up on time LOL

Interesting tidbit about Patpong. Had no idea that Patpong was a private road and the rules are different. I hope the gay establishments there thrive. The high season is coming. Is there still a high season?

7 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I believe Screwboys business has actually increased due to the relocation of the Soi Twilight bars! More customers!

This is always good. I like that little bar.

Thanks so much for making the effort again to write this report, with your amazing writing style and going through the trouble of including pictures and digging out old reports to quote from. As always, fascinating reading. Looking forward to the coming installments :) 

That was amazing. I love Arena guys too. They are muscular and masculine.  And I plan to go there again when I visit BKK. Another place is Tawan Bar if I have a mood for muscle worship. :)

I had a change to call a massage boy (guy actually because he was not young, lol) to my hotel room. It turned out that he could not massage very well, one reason was the bed. The bed in hotel was quite soft comparing to the bed in the massage house or he himself was not experienced, but that was not the worst part.... he could not get hard!!! I gotto say that I did not have good experience at all. 

18 hours ago, vinapu said:

don't worry, . he is just nobody

Thank you for highly readable , watchable and heat generating report

You are not a nobody @vinapu. You're the most prolific poster here! Do tell me when your next trip to LOS is going to be. Hopefully our paths will cross again.

9 hours ago, anddy said:

Thanks so much for making the effort again to write this report, with your amazing writing style and going through the trouble of including pictures and digging out old reports to quote from. As always, fascinating reading. Looking forward to the coming installments :) 

Its fun to dig up old posts and to see what I was up to. I had so much time back then! I don't know how I did it. Those times will probably never gonna be replacated.

3 hours ago, tatar said:

That was amazing. I love Arena guys too. They are muscular and masculine.  And I plan to go there again when I visit BKK. Another place is Tawan Bar if I have a mood for muscle worship. :)

I had a change to call a massage boy (guy actually because he was not young, lol) to my hotel room. It turned out that he could not massage very well, one reason was the bed. The bed in hotel was quite soft comparing to the bed in the massage house or he himself was not experienced, but that was not the worst part.... he could not get hard!!! I gotto say that I did not have good experience at all. 

Ah yes, Tawan and Arena, two places I didnt get the chance to visit this trip but gives me incentive to go back and try them out again.

The beds in Crowne Plaza are not hard but not too soft either. Arena Boy was pretty good with manipulating his body to adapt to how to massage in a California King bed. I imagine it is more dificult to do so rather than at a massage table. But he was up to the task, and the bed actually made it such that he had his body closer to mine almost the entire time. Pros and cons. Probably tip more if the massage is on a bed, because it is ahrder to give a good massage in that situation.

6 hours ago, tatar said:

he could not massage very well, one reason was the bed. The bed in hotel was quite soft comparing to the bed in the massage house or he himself was not experienced, ......

you are right about lack of experience, I had the same  with,  interestingly , also Arena guy in Pavillion Place . But he knew his job  and said "bed to soft  lets do massage on the floor".

welcome to the forum.

3 hours ago, numazu said:

You are not a nobody @vinapu. Do tell me when your next trip to LOS is going to be. Hopefully our paths will cross again.

You have  a good heart ! I don't know when my next trip will be but , bar lottery winning or getting fired,  not before second half of 2020. Yes , it would be nice to actually finally meet you in Thailand as you have distinction of being only member I know personally whom I  never meet in LOS

Great report by the OP. Fired up my itch to plan another trip.  One small detail I noticed: Crowne Plaza Hotel Lumpini Park had no problem with the Arena guy joining you in the room right on check-in. Did you have to pre-arrange that with the hotel? I suppose it's less of a problem if during daylight hours.

1 hour ago, numazu said:

How do you guys get over the time change? Do you set a full day of rest of doing nothing to get a full recharge? Just grin and bear it and spend the first few days in a zombie state? Or are you one of the lucky bastards that get to go through life without getting affected by jet lag?

I just carry on and when feel sleepy just go to the bed regardless of time of day, usually 2 and 3 days are worst when adrenaline and excitement of day of arrival drops a bit 

1 hour ago, numazu said:

Am I the only one who does not have any problems with mamasans?

yes

1 hour ago, numazu said:

. Watch the parade yourself and guess who the two were.

Nut and Smart

My guess of the two models, no secret i am infatuated by nut, so of course he is the first guy, which is also the guy you told mamasan you want to off him next time and the runner up is in between mark, nest, male, smart. My second guess will be the newest model, male. 

Your guy must be Mr Nut!

I like his huge biceps! 
When he did one armed push ups in the towel show I swooned looking at it. lol

He used to be a Muay Thai boxer so I guess he can throw few punches not just decorative muscles.

I am also fairly friendly with Emmy, the Moonlight mamasan.

I always tip mamasans at Dreamboy, Moonlight and Jupiter but only 100-200 baht.

I was really shocked when a few friends  told me they tipped 1000 baht to mamasan although not every night. No they are not newbies. lol

47 minutes ago, 10tazione said:

In the video, when Babe is standing in the front row, what is the name of the guy standing right to him? In violet (?) undies.
Btw, they all wear a different color of underwear, how nice.
(ups first I wrote underware, but maybe not totally wrong?)

That’s Mr Nest

13 hours ago, numazu said:

Am I the only one who does not have any problems with mamasans?

I agree never had any problem with mamasan on the contrary had with some of them great small talk and got very useful information too. From the beginning I am telling them that I come only for looking and have fun and they are not pushy anymore and just have nice conversation.

@Namzu Great report as always !!!

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

You have  a good heart ! I don't know when my next trip will be but , bar lottery winning or getting fired,  not before second half of 2020. Yes , it would be nice to actually finally meet you in Thailand as you have distinction of being only member I know personally whom I  never meet in LOS

Yes this is quote the distinction, having only met you IRL not in LOS, and fairly far removed from it too. Thanks for meeting that time. Again let me know when, who knows if it'll be when I'm there too.

18 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Great report by the OP. Fired up my itch to plan another trip.  One small detail I noticed: Crowne Plaza Hotel Lumpini Park had no problem with the Arena guy joining you in the room right on check-in. Did you have to pre-arrange that with the hotel? I suppose it's less of a problem if during daylight hours.

No problems at all.  Never had problems with them taking a boy, or three, or a party, to the room all these years. It's hotel well-frequented by Japanese tourists, and once in a while I see some of them bring a gaggle of ladies with them at all hours. The hotel must be fairly liberal with their policy. No check of ID or joiner fee or anything. There are cameras everywhere, but the hotel is huge, and it never feels anyone is watching you at all, if that matters at all.

This is purely my obervation, not sure if it is the case or not, oe thing I did notice about them is that after 2 AM , only one elevator , at the far right, the one closest to the check-in counters, and you would have to walk all the way past the other (closed) elevators to get to, would be open and working and the other elevators don't seem to open at that hour. I think they do this because it is easier monitor who comes and goes at late hours with just one elevator to monitor.

Otherwise, a pretty decent, if expensive hotel to have a nice revolving door of boys at. At times when I have free breakfast and free lounge access, I can bring my overnight guest with me to avail of the 2 free breakfasts, no questions asked. They don;t have to be registered at the hotel, and usually I bring a different guy a night to join me. I am sure the hotel workers have seen it all. I do hate that they all know my fucking name lol.

16 hours ago, vinapu said:

yes

8 hours ago, Jasper said:

I am also fairly friendly with Emmy, the Moonlight mamasan.

I always tip mamasans at Dreamboy, Moonlight and Jupiter but only 100-200 baht.

I was really shocked when a few friends  told me they tipped 1000 baht to mamasan although not every night. No they are not newbies. lol

While 1000 baht is extravagant in my opinion, I fully utilize mamasans when I go to gogo bars, especially when I am going alone. They are someone to talk to, get feedback about the boys, and other things. They usually leave me alone when a boy is seated beside me, or with the case of the Moonlight mamasan, give color commentary on the boy numbers while they are going on. He cracks me up sometimes.

And hey, if you are into very specific sexual stuff, the mamasan will be able to point you to a boy who will do it. I've tried it. 

15 hours ago, spoon said:

My guess of the two models, no secret i am infatuated by nut, so of course he is the first guy, which is also the guy you told mamasan you want to off him next time and the runner up is in between mark, nest, male, smart. My second guess will be the newest model, male. 

Hehe @spoon. As well as to @vinapu, @Jasper, @10tazione, @jason1975, and @Boy69. Very very good guesses. I am not ready to confirm or deny who those two are just yet, but this was not the last I have seen these Moonlight models.

I am one who enjoys mamasans for the same reasons cited by Numazu...same with the “grabbers” for the various clubs.  I talk with them and joke with them and let them tells me what they see is happening and who is a good fit for me.