12is12

Anybody knows a BKK straight website/forum?

About any of the many Thai related fora/sites will have a subsection on Thai ladies (and/or even ladyboys/katoeys). Nearly all suffer from a tremendous barrage of farang who seem to have nothing else to do as following fora and badmouthing any things Thai asap. The best known and largest is thaivisa, set up by the now defunct as printed newsppr the NATION.

some names that spring to my mind: teakdoor, thailandredcarpet, coconuts or so. More amusing were the blogs of the now ceased to do that based in Bangkok NZ guy (Post it asa I remember).

As an aside: about any of the larger/more affluent west-eur countries will have some form of forum in their own language about how to deal with/treat your newly married Thai wife and her tipical requirements. Some even stretch out to BFs. These can sometimes be very amusing.

No, I dont follow all of that for you who may wonder-in the past the job I had also required to have a look at those every now and then about current topics and trends etc. for travel. Thats grossly overtaken now by (anti)social media.