jason1975

Members’ night out

12 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

And we also talked about bars and boys of course!

After show ended at close to midnight, @spoon and I headed to Jupiter. We popped our heads into Freshboys and Banana Boy to have a glance at the boys along the way.

At Moonlight, the show was finishing when we entered. @spoon was quick to pounce on a boy once he found out he was available. We stayed for about half an hour for karaoke session. 

an interesting scene we observed was the boss wife scolding the Moonlight boys like little children. She was really fierce! The sheepish and guilty looks on the boys was so cute to see!

I'm shocked , such distinguished assembly of members of this forum and they are talking about bars and boys ! in Madrid Tavern of all places !

God only knows how I wish I could be there to eavesdrop on conversation although knowing place  quite well I'm pretty sure attendant ladies there   did listen attentively. 

Now tell us  a truth, where you and spoon went ? Jupiter or Moonlight as from narrative is not clear , at last for people with primary schooling only like me ( my guess is you went to Jupiter but were dreaming about going to Moonlight and if that was a case, I would not blame you about that dream )

53 minutes ago, vinapu said:

( my guess is you went to Jupiter but were dreaming about going to Moonlight and if that was a case, I would not blame you about that dream )

Yes, I have been in Bangkok for 3 days so far and I haven’t entered Moonlight yet.

The karaoke night was fun too. Poppy the handsome face, beautiful voice star singer was there with a newish smaller and slimmer guy with much deeper voice. We each had some song requested but my first english song requested was not known to either singer, so does at least 5 other songs i suggested, so i change my request to a thai song i really like, made famous by the mask singer oyster, by being the most watch youtube video in the world for the year 2017. English title is "Until we become dust". And poppy sings the songs flawlessly! And lots of the waiters and boys also knows the song and it suddenly becomes almost like a private concert hehe. I guess i need to start finding more thai song to like after this

2 hours ago, spoon said:

The karaoke night was fun too. Poppy the handsome face, beautiful voice star singer was there with a newish smaller and slimmer guy with much deeper voice. We each had some song requested but my first english song requested was not known to either singer, so does at least 5 other songs i suggested, so i change my request to a thai song i really like, made famous by the mask singer oyster, by being the most watch youtube video in the world for the year 2017. English title is "Until we become dust". And poppy sings the songs flawlessly! And lots of the waiters and boys also knows the song and it suddenly becomes almost like a private concert hehe. I guess i need to start finding more thai song to like after this

You chose the right song!

1 hour ago, ggobkk said:

Thanks for venturing around the corner from Tawan.  It’s been a long time since there’s been a mention let alone a Nature Boy report. I suspect you could have offed the doorman if you wanted. 

probably, but he had a mosai helmet in hand and vanished.... I found the one boy in underwear inside quite attractive, which earned him a red note even though we spent less than a minute inside

Last night, i had the pleasure to meet @z909
who has the same taste as me for twinks and lean smooth boys. We visited Lucky Boys, Screwboys and Freshboys. Unlike many customers who visit for the shows, we were there just to ogle at the boys. Once the show started and a ladyboy singer appeared, we dashed out and made our way to the next bar! Top marks for Freshboys whose boys are attired in white underwear. I had to leave because a massage boy was waiting for me for long time.

8 hours ago, anddy said:

probably, but he had a mosai helmet in hand and vanished.... I found the one boy in underwear inside quite attractive, which earned him a red note even though we spent less than a minute inside

When we were in hotmale, i thought i saw a guy who looks like him there. At least same hairstyle, or maybe its a mistake. Anyway, seeing the guy that looks like him with the rest of hotmale guys, makes that guy looks unappealing to me now haha. I guess thats true in any bar for any boys for that matter. We are geared to choose the best out of all choices, so one boy might not even been our 5th choice in one bar but when he is in a diff bar of different quality/quantity, he suddenly becomes our first choice. 

23 minutes ago, spoon said:

When we were in hotmale, i thought i saw a guy who looks like him there. At least same hairstyle, or maybe its a mistake. Anyway, seeing the guy that looks like him with the rest of hotmale guys, makes that guy looks unappealing to me now haha. I guess thats true in any bar for any boys for that matter. We are geared to choose the best out of all choices, so one boy might not even been our 5th choice in one bar but when he is in a diff bar of different quality/quantity, he suddenly becomes our first choice. 

I totally agree with the last statement. While @z909 and I were at Lucky Boys, we saw a muscular boy with abs. He stood out apart from the other boys who were lean skinny or with boy-next-door bodies.

”He doesn’t belong here. He should be at Jupiter or Moonlight,” I said to @z909

@z909 replied, “but he might not get many offs at those bars. Here, he stands out and high chance of off by customer.”

9 hours ago, spoon said:

That same thing also happening here in dongtan beach, a short slightly muscular good looking beach chair attendant stood out amongst the rest of the people here. Such an eye candy, which im not sure ill appreciate if he is in jupiter/moonlight.

I think I know the chair guy and agree 

On 12/21/2019 at 9:46 PM, Boy69 said:

Thanks for the report ,please cut the 'hehe' word it's so annoying 

Make it lah at the end, this is the ultimate sign of aseanness from our southern neighbours, Malaysia and Singy.:fpc:AND it means something different as this Thai khrap.

But nice to read you enjoy yourself, also nice to see that the 3 cheap but not so cheerful bars have finally taken the chance to renovate. Did you not all take a deep and intense look at all those massageshopguys you need to passby to get there? GC=golden cock (kuoy thong in Thai) is with telefone the only gay place still in same place since 30 yrs, Tawan has moved round the corner, superA was relocated at least 3 times in that period. On the corner with that sushi restrt beside GC now was once a gay sauna.

1 hour ago, pong said:

On the corner with that sushi restrt beside GC now was once a gay sauna.

And before that sauna, there was a sleazy bar called Bar Khun and then Khun Sweet Cigar - which also moved at some time on the other side of the small soi (or was it the other way ?)