10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

Two stories been mentioned before are bangkok g stories (youtube) and bangkok love stories innocence (netflix). And i recently found out from a friend about a series called tharn type which i havent watch yet but seems very interesting.

Sotus is in netflix!! And so is love sick! Will be watching these firsts along with the other bangkok love stories series which is straight but still very good. Plead (background setting of chinatown) was awesome, will watch hey you and object of affection next lol

On 6 January 2020 at 2:20 PM, Boy69 said:

Thailand is the number one in the world on the quantity and quality of BL series I can add more recommendations :

Love by Chance

Love Sick 

Make it right

The effect

Gay OK Bangkok

The effect

Until we meet Again

Tharntype

My Dream

Sotus

Is there any here with a running time per episode as short (less than 10 mins) as Bangkok G Stories or all of this got a running time as long (more than 30 mins) as Bangkok Love Stories??? Tnx!!!

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

Is there any here with a running time per episode as short (less than 10 mins) as Bangkok G Stories or all of this got a running time as long (more than 30 mins) as Bangkok Love Stories??? Tnx!!!

No there isn't.

Bangkok G stories is not excatly BL series but online YouTube series.

On 1/6/2020 at 6:19 AM, 10tazione said:

I won't tell you how the story ends, because a least some of you will watch till the end after you have seen Neo showing off his abs in a gogo dance in the first episode:

Who else here became a fan of Thai Drama?

When talking to the gogo boy in the bar (at 7:50), the girl gets a phone call - from....:

call.jpg

On 1/6/2020 at 5:11 AM, GWMinUS said:

So many Thai BL stories on TV there because the young Thai Girls LOVE THEM!! Big Big Fans... Send me a PM if you want a Site with these available as Torrents. ENJOY!!  

Thanks. I never used torrents. So far i will watch those that are available on Youtube and Netflix. GMM-TV seems to publish all their series also on Youtube, so I am not likely to run out of stories soon.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:20 AM, Boy69 said:

Thailand is the number one in the world on the quantity and quality of BL series I can add more recommendations :

Love by Chance

Sotus

Thanks for the list!

On 1/6/2020 at 9:14 PM, llz said:

Are not most boys in these series chinese-looking Bangkok hi-sos ? Give me a movie with brown-skinned isaan country boys any time !

Thats true. To like not only brown-skinned isaan country boys but also chinese looking ones helps :)
I suspect many of the actors look much whiter on screen than they really are...

16 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Most of the above mentioned series have a running time of about 45-60 min per episode and build on each other. On Youtube often one episode is cut into 4 pieces (commercial breaks?).

Maybe things have changed, but as far as the emphasis on lighter skin, at least it used to be that the common perception was that Koreans were the best looking, so that might resonate here more than saying "Chinese looking."  Korean bands, pop stars, etc. are big here and lots of Korean TV programs air here on TV.  (Of course there are lots of reasons - perceptions of working class/poverty, etc.). Just in my experience talking with Thais - men or women - they will almost all admit to finding Koreans attractive, but not so true vis a vis Chinese, as long as we're generalizing.

Yes, korean kpop idol look is desireable not only in thailand but the rest of south east asia. Two of jupiter boys who actually looks and dressed like korean idol only goes with female customer based on mamasan intel. To me, i feel they look too feminine or girlish or maybe boyish or maybe gayish? Lol but what do i know, i like muscular manly man.

1 hour ago, spoon said:

.... but what do i know, i like muscular manly man.

you not only one.

That Neo from the series mentioned above would do nicely , thank you very much although face is too sugary for me but just  a very tiny bit. But he is ladies boy in the movie so perhpas it's what they like

On 1/5/2020 at 6:19 PM, 10tazione said:

"3 will be free":
I liked it a lot. It is not a typical BL story.
The story is embedded in the mafia mileu, so a lot of dead bodies.

I won't tell you how the story ends, because a least some of you will watch till the end after you have seen Neo showing off his abs in a gogo dance

thank you for a lead

I'm on 5th episode and after initial doubts I found it  very engaging.

You are right about dead bodies and even more about Neo's abbs.

On 1/10/2020 at 2:42 AM, DrimVoiz said:

Me 2...I like guys with muscles...KPop boys did not give me a hard-on, even slight, no offense meant...

Give it a try to "Until we meet again" they have 10 episodes so far and quite a good story line, needless to say, main cast is really nice. Especially Korn and Dean. Though Korn looks slightly like Korean/Chinese.

5 hours ago, newscene said:

Give it a try to "Until we meet again" they have 10 episodes so far and quite a good story line, needless to say, main cast is really nice. Especially Korn and Dean. Though Korn looks slightly like Korean/Chinese.

If the Korean is muscular and looks masculine, I might give it a try, but if they're like KPop with feminine look, I'll pass...