10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

4 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Thai series questions:

• Has anyone tried that "Pinky Milk" (nom yen) Arthit is drinking in Sotus S all the time? How does it taste? I fear it is extremely sweet, but  it's on my todo list
  • Why are the lips of the male characters so pink? At first I thought my TV has a color problem but they are really so pink. Is it only because the series are sponsored by a lipstick company? Personally I would prefer more naturally looking faces, but I got used to the extreme make-up.

It's not single malt whisky so  worst it may happen you will toss it aside of it's too sweet

as for pink lips I noticed that too but have no explanation other than too poor make-up

last weeks project was ' Cause you're my boy", plot quite light and not nail biting  but as always eye candy galore.

" I'm Tee, me too " started, after 2 episodes doesn't seem to be BL but who knows? But plot is funny and interesting and with 3 pairs of well known BT series heroes is definitely gem of this fall as far as I'm concerned.

Waiting impatiently for 'Manner of Death " with Max Tul (Korn , Knock of Together with me fame, my favorite BL couple )

weekend project was 'The Effect ", just three episodes,  highly boring with long 'nothing happens' moments but also highly unusual as a far as BL series are concerned / rape , suicide, very questionable ending/ .

Can't say I recommend but if one is tired with rather sugary BL dramas, this is short, 3 hrs. all, detox.

5 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Videos are so deceiving. To make a final decision, I would need a personal lineup of all the actors in a natural environment. Maybe then I would find out why Bright is leading the list.

of course you are right, it's that same like with boys. Sometimes we feel lust based on picture somebody posted or one from website and when we , all salivating finally reach his bar we see boy in question , not even half as attractive as we imagined. On other hand , beside him is standing stunner, somehow never mentioned by anybody.

Actors ranking is one by creator  of that  list , one can easily find similar rankings with other leaders and omissions , it's just for fun but also helps to select  next BL series to watch, LOL.

As for Bright they may be better looking guys but , based on various clips on YouTube, I like his personality so don't mind his lead still missing Tul / Knock / on the  top of list.:)

5 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Still 2gether (2020)
... and still not convinced. It's ok to watch but don't see the hype it created. Nothing much happens and Tine is whining all the time. It took 13 + 5 episodes for the main couple to have a (still rather shy) kiss.
Ok Tine is cute and Bright has it's admirers...

Together with me (2017)
Watched the first episode. Funny und suggestive. Kissing already in the first episode, not shy at all.
Mom: "Did you too have an argument? You are not a kid anymore, are you still poking his butt with wooden sticks?"
Korn: "Something similar, but this time it wasn't a wooden stick."
Very promising! I will keep watching.
With Korn (Max Nattapol Diloknarawit; he had a main role as a fitness trainer and gogo boy in "Bangkok Love Stories - Innocence" which I also recommend) and Knock (Tul Pakorn Thanasrivanitchai). Both hot but I prefer Tul. To get an idea:

I'm one of those Bright admirers, not as much  for looks  but I like how he played his character Sarawat.

But I agree both series of 2gether are rather underkissed. On another hand we need to remember that BL are mostly for Thai girls audience. 

But all three seasons of Korn and Knock saga abound in kissing scenes and they are IMHO by far best  and most dynamic kissers  of all Thai BL characters . For me Together with me and Together with me -next chapter are best BL along with Dark Blue Kiss. Some scenes I watched several times.  I too prefer Tul / Knock / but only marginally. 

By the way soon will be aired "Manner of Death ' , bit  different BL saga with both of them playing main characters. It is supposed to start mid Nov.

I finished both seasons  of "I'm your king", like with "Moons' and "Moons2" completely different plot and set of actors so treat it as two different series with similar tittle.

Somebody recommended it above but I did not like it much. Action all over and long periods of "nothing happens at the moment" But I liked character of Em and found  bed scene in Episode 5 of second season both romantic and hot.

16 hours ago, vinapu said:

Watching ' My Engineer " now, after slow start around episode 5 it starts becoming interesting and making me curious 'what's next ?". Side character Ram extremely handsome, unusual character for the movies as he barely speaks, all face and body expression only.

I liked the side character Mek very handsome and gentel, He is Chinese not Thai by the way.

https://mydramalist.com/people/40569-raf-peng-junjie

image.png.a76fb277ad2552a8970324796992606c.png

I guess you know he is Chinese. And all his Thai lines were dubbed, badly it seems...

The story is that he is/was the protégée of the major investor in the Video Series. So he came from China just to do the Series. There are many more stories floating about, but I will not repeat Fake News!!  ;)

But yes he is most handsome...

7 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

And all his Thai lines were dubbed, badly it seems...

But yes he is most handsome...

not that badly as in 8 episodes I did not notice it, only when I read it here I realized that it's the case. Or perhaps I'm too stupid to notice ?

By the way I think Ram is most handsome of the whole set.  

On 10/6/2020 at 4:33 AM, 10tazione said:

Still 2gether (2020)
... and still not convinced. It's ok to watch but don't see the hype it created. Nothing much happens and Tine is whining all the time. It took 13 + 5 episodes for the main couple to have a (still rather shy) kiss.
Ok Tine is cute and Bright has it's admirers...

Together with me (2017)
Watched the first episode. Funny und suggestive. Kissing already in the first episode, not shy at all.
Mom: "Did you too have an argument? You are not a kid anymore, are you still poking his butt with wooden sticks?"
Korn: "Something similar, but this time it wasn't a wooden stick."
Very promising! I will keep watching.
With Korn (Max Nattapol Diloknarawit; he had a main role as a fitness trainer and gogo boy in "Bangkok Love Stories - Innocence" which I also recommend) and Knock (Tul Pakorn Thanasrivanitchai). Both hot but I prefer Tul. To get an idea:

i finished this series recently and totally got infatuated with the 2 leads. :wub: they had such good chemistry