10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

On 11/1/2020 at 12:16 AM, vinapu said:

In my opinion 'TWM - the next chapter" is by far best of those three series  so you are in for a ball. After you finish , let me know if you agree.

I agree for the second half of the series (from E7 on)! First part was ok (or I had too high expectations...)

Together With Me: The Next Chapter (2018)
One main topic is Korn and Knocks coming out (or not) to their parents. Something we all know about a little bit ...
First episodes are ok, but then from E7 on the series is really great - something that often happens in Thai series imo.
From E7 on also some tissues are needed (noone did warn me!).

My favorites:
Korn & Knock: great as usual, but I still love Knock more than Korn :)
Farm: He was somewhat unlucky in "Together With Me", but now he seems to be enjoying life. Even looking cute with his "micro"-moustache. I personally would prefer if he stayed with Rit.
Rit (Yimkey Kamolwacharathum Suvitayawat): Lovely and smart guy with an incredible smile! Unfortunately no other BL series with this actor.
Cho: I found his role a bit boring and too submissive. In "Bad Romance" at least their was some action while waiting for Yihwa. I had the impression that he looked more muscular in "Bad Romance".

Calculating Love (2020)
Episodes 1 - 4 aired so far.
I love the acting of the main not-yet-or-maybe-never-couple, always being on the verge of a confession, but never
making a decisive step. From episode 3 on there is some advertising in the series, but praising skin care products
is an essential part of Thai BL series anyways.
I am surprised the rating on mydramalist.com is only 7.1, I would give them at least 8.

Love By Chance 2: A Chance to Love (2020)
Where are you guys watching it? Can't find it on Youtube with eng sub in a decent video quality ...

4 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Together With Me: The Next Chapter (2018)
One main topic is Korn and Knocks coming out (or not) to their parents. Something we all know about a little bit ...
First episodes are ok, but then from E7 on the series is really great - something that often happens in Thai series imo.
From E7 on also some tissues are needed (noone did warn me!).

Hotel room scene in beginning of Chapter 12 with Korn paying surprise visit to Knock and subsequent events is my most favorite scene on all BL series I watched so far and I watched that perhaps dozen times if not more

14 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Calculating Love (2020)
Episodes 1 - 4 aired so far.
I love the acting of the main not-yet-or-maybe-never-couple, always being on the verge of a confession, but never
making a decisive step. From episode 3 on there is some advertising in the series, but praising skin care products
is an essential part of Thai BL series anyways.
I am surprised the rating on mydramalist.com is only 7.1, I would give them at least 8.

Love By Chance 2: A Chance to Love (2020)
Where are you guys watching it? Can't find it on Youtube with eng sub in a decent video quality ...

Try here : https://www9.myasiantv.io/show/love-by-chance-2-2020

I finished "I'm Tee, me too", not BL but all 6 main characters are well known  actors from  popular series "Theory of Love" , Dark Blue Kiss " and "Sotus " .

Not much drama but still pleasure to watch old heroes , this time all named Tee.

a bit of interaction between Off and Gun, very little between Singto and Krist and none between Tay and New.

Just 8 episodes

I'm watching "Chance to love" which is sequel to "Love by Chance " but in my opinion just poor relative to an original, perhaps because I'm not particularly fond of Tin and Can (those two above ) , now being main characters. Ae without Pete is very subdued here and surprisingly so is Yacht (forgot his series nickname)

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

I finished "I'm Tee, me too", not BL but all 6 main characters are well known  actors from  popular series "Theory of Love" , Dark Blue Kiss " and "Sotus " .

Not much drama but still pleasure to watch old heroes , this time all named Tee.

a bit of interaction between Off and Gun, very little between Singto and Krist and none between Tay and New.

Just 8 episodes

I'm watching "Chance to love" which is sequel to "Love by Chance " but in my opinion just poor relative to an original, perhaps because I'm not particularly fond of Tin and Can (those two above ) , now being main characters. Ae without Pete is very subdued here and surprisingly so is Yacht (forgot his series nickname)

Yes I agree with you the first series was much better , Unfortunately Pete didn't want to participate at the second series so the plot suffered badly because of that. The love story between Tin and Can doesn't make sense to me .till now I watched s episodes I hope the rest will be better.Yacht is very hot by the way :air_kiss:

4 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Project S The Series - SPIKE!

I thought it was BL series ( It's not ! ) by mistake and watched this series at the weekend ,one of the best Thai series I ever watched about high school volleyball team players and their difficulties in personal life and tournaments all the way to the finals.

Ive watched the badminton series, but the second one, archery was a bit boring. I guess i should watch the volleyball one instead. Lol

36 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

Yes only the first series is great.the cast there is amazing.

I had my memory mixed up. Ive watched the volleyball one and also enjoy the badminton one. The one after that is the boring one lol. Yup, enjoyed the volleyball one the most.

From Thai Enquirer

Thai LGBTQ+ film nominated for Best Foreign Language Film at Asian Film Festival 2020

Present Still Perfect, a Thai LGBTQ+ film directed by independent and LGBTQ+ filmmaker Anusorn Soisa-ngim has just been nominated for “Best Foreign Language Film” for the 2nd Annual Asian Film Festival Los Angeles Golden Diamond Awards 2020.

Hosted by the AFF Committee, the nominees were announced on Saturday, November 7 2020 in Maybourne Beverly Hill Los Angeles. The film festival will be held virtually on its official website and multimedia channel due to Covid-19 and its restrictions.

The film has been nominated along with five others from Canada, China, Azerbaijan, and Laos.

1 hour ago, GWMinUS said:

Yes, "Present Still Perfect" is a great Film. Glad to see it win an Award.

It is a sequel to "Present Perfect", which I found an even better film.

Totally agree with GWMinUS. “Present Perfect” is a much better film but the sequel is well worth watching. We saw it soon after cinemas reopened and there were all of 3 others at the showing unfortunately.

I finished watching "Love by Chance season 2 - Chance to Love' 13 episodes sequel to "Love by Chance " and in my opinion poor relative to an original series.  Ae and even Yacht are no  subdued this time  that is causing my tooth ache and I didn't like much Tin and Can at the first place.  They were  primary couple now in sequel.

But last sequence is promising. Pete, great absence throughout whole series  is texting Ae that he is back in Thailand.  Perhaps we will have  third season at some time in post-covid future, God willing.

On 10/28/2020 at 8:51 PM, GWMinUS said:

Check out the many Filipino BoyLove Videos that are being released.

Like in the Movies. Quaranthings. Ben X Jim. Boy's Lockdown. LAKAN...

Most can be downloaded on Youtube. A few are on https://www.gagaoolala.com and require subscribing. Do not be fooled by their site. None of the good Series are "FREE".

I found the Filipino BL series, Gameboys, really good. It includes a coming out story, the challenges faced by everyone during the pandemic and how the main couple copes with courtship during the lock down.

One of the main actors, Kokoy de Santos, in Gameboys is now staring in the new series, Oh, Mando! The other main actor in this series is a real hunk!