10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

when I clicked this link seconds ago message appeared ' this video is under review, please come later '  so it must be steamy I guess

Try https://www.bilibili.tv/en/search and type: Love in the Air Episode 4 Eng Sub as fedssocr noted, there are several users posting the video. Select the one that has a run time of 53:22 of close to it. The scenes I was referring to are at the very end (starting  with the bathtub, moving to the bed)

29 minutes ago, alvnv said:

Try https://www.bilibili.tv/en/search and type: Love in the Air Episode 4 Eng Sub as fedssocr noted, there are several users posting the video. Select the one that has a run time of 53:22 of close to it. The scenes I was referring to are at the very end (starting  with the bathtub, moving to the bed)

it worked, thank you , hot indeed

On 9/9/2022 at 10:20 PM, alvnv said:

Wow. That was not made for Thai schoolgirls. That boy has some perky nipples

5 hours ago, fedssocr said:

this is such an odd show. There has to be a tragedy coming, right?

Yes, odd story but i find it very entertaining. And Phayu is sooooo hot!!!

I guess he will soon be doing something very stupid like betting his wifey in the motorbike race or having a serious injury. Or maybe his opponent will kidnap wifey and force Phayu to lose the race?

I think they're both really hot. And they have great chemistry.

I am fascinated by the way all of these BL couples are required by their companies to carry on in real life like they are actual couples. I suppose some of them might be, but probably not very many. I follow some of them on social media and almost every post is of them at some event or other together. Some are more outwardly affectionate but most are just doing their jobs. I wonder at what point they are released to do something else or couple up with another.

On 9/19/2022 at 1:14 AM, 10tazione said:

Yes, odd story but i find it very entertaining. And Phayu is sooooo hot!!!

I guess he will soon be doing something very stupid like betting his wifey in the motorbike race or having a serious injury. Or maybe his opponent will kidnap wifey and force Phayu to lose the race?

Right on the dot… almost

You’re either a psychic, or have been watching way too many Thai BLs 😀

On 9/19/2022 at 3:42 PM, fedssocr said:

I think they're both really hot. And they have great chemistry.

I am fascinated by the way all of these BL couples are required by their companies to carry on in real life like they are actual couples. I suppose some of them might be, but probably not very many. I follow some of them on social media and almost every post is of them at some event or other together. Some are more outwardly affectionate but most are just doing their jobs. I wonder at what point they are released to do something else or couple up with another.

There is a short documentary BL: Broken Fantasy with Bright and Win of 2gether and Still 2gether, as well as a couple of series that address the BL industry: Call It What You Want (2 seasons, 6 episodes each - allegedly based on the controversy with 2 Moons) as well as War of Y which is currently streaming on GagaOOLala (8 of 20 episodes available) - pretty telling.

Just began watching "180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us (TH Series)". Very interesting but much more serious then a standard BL Lakron.

The two male leads, the young son and the middle age man are both very handsome. The son has already stripped down for his evening shower. I wish I could scrub his back...

You can find it on Viki or maybe Bilibili.tv

CHEERS

10 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

Just began watching "180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us (TH Series)". Very interesting but much more serious then a standard BL Lakron.

The two male leads, the young son and the middle age man are both very handsome. The son has already stripped down for his evening shower. I wish I could scrub his back...

You can find it on Viki or maybe Bilibili.tv

CHEERS

I agree. The series has almost play-like qualities. Camera work is also different from other BLs, resembling more that of an art house or indie movies. It’s currently streaming on GagaOOLala with the episode 8 (finale) to be aired on October 3.

The son - Pond - who debuted as Danny in Bangkok Love Stories 2: Innocence - is all grown up at 23 and looks quite a bit different from his debut role, where he was just 18 or 19. Surprisingly, Win, who played JC (parkour traceur) is 10 years older than Pond, but looked younger in Innocence - another mystery of Asian appearance.

Spoiler alert: if you are looking for usual BL “action”, you’d be disappointed - none of that, so far, in the first 7 episodes leading up to the finale.

I am watching the Thai Series "My Only 12%"

It makes me consider the question I have regarding Thailand. What is the difference between a Servant and a Slave?? The Houseman likes to say "It is a Duty..." And he wants his Son to follow that with regard to the Hi-So Thai family.

We have a House Cleaner. But she is not a Servant. She only comes to clean one morning a week.

So is that the difference?

Sorry, I named the wrong Thai Series. It is "Oh! My Sunshine Night".

Yes, it seems most of these BL stories have VERY RICH guys and VERY POOR guys. I guess the female viewers find that part of the fantasy. Even the Students live in beautiful condos, rather than dorms. OH and the cars they drive!!  BWM, Mercedes, Maserati...

🙄

From https://www.gay-torrents.net/torrentslist.php 

Details for Big Dragon (Thai,EngSub,1080p) Episode 1

Category
TV-Episode.gif
Big Dragon (Thai,EngSub,1080p) Episode 1
Big Dragon (From Thailand, with English Subtitles, in 1080p) Episode 1

This is a new BL drama from StarHunter Films, makers of many previous BL series.
English subtitles are supplied by the producers, and are provided here embedded in the .mkv file.
If you need them separately, just demux them with the appropriate Matroska utility program.
The program is in 4 parts, just play them in numerical order.
The running time for this episode is a bit under 47 and three quarter minutes.

PLOT: After a wild, passionate night at a bar, Mangkorn and Yai's fate becomes inseparably intertwined. Yai, the owner of the bar, decides to completely renovate the place so that he can erase the memories of the sinful night. But it just so happens that the designer in charge of the renovation is none other than Mangkorn himself! Like dragon and tiger, the two of them cannot be more at odds with each other. But now that they've become work partners, will they be able to let go of their grudges and turn their hostility into love?

I have included the Official Trailer, and I suggest you watch it first. A bit over 3 and three quarter minutes.
I won't do a commentary, it's only 8 episodes, and I don't want to spoil any surprises.
At the end of the episode, they've added the MusicVideo of the theme song "Dancing with the Devil".
According to the second image, Gaga will be screening an "uncensored" version. If you have access to this and you think the extra bits are worthwhile seeing(!), please go ahead and post it. I'll post all of this regular version anyway.
This series will be released very late each Saturday Night.
ENJOY!
==============
The "My Freaky Love Story" Producers posted:
"Due to some technical difficulties, we will not be releasing the Final Episode of "My Freaky Love Story" tonight. Such a bummer, right!?
Worry not, because our Final Episode is something you aren't expecting it to be. Please wait for further announcements..."
I will post it as soon as it is made available.

==============
Sunday: The Finale of "Memory".
Sunday: A new Thai show "Remember Me". Through GG.
Monday: "2 Moons: The Ambassador" with 2 additional couples and a completely new cast - yet again. Through AmarinTV HD.
Wednesday: "Ghost Host, Ghost House".
Thursday: A new series from Brazil "Check In Of Love".
Thursday: A new Thai show "Self". I should be able to bring you this.
Thursday: A new Korean show "Roommates of Poongduck 304". Through Viki.
Friday 14th: A new Taiwanese show from the "We Best Love" team, "My Tooth, Your Love". Through Viki and GG.
Saturday 15th: A new Thai show "Hard Love Mission". Through WeTV.
Thursday 20th: A new Japanese show "Eternal Yesterday".
Thursday 20th: A new Thai film "My Tempo" starts in Thai Theatres.
Saturday 29th: A new Thai show "Till the World Ends".

Still waiting for Subtitles:
"The Lost Episode" of "Twinkle Twinkie Little Star" and the final episode of "And That's YOU!".