10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

42 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

Perth has some interesting perspectives

indeed , by coincidence I watched it just yesterday. All of his pieces on YouTube are recommended  , I particularly enjoyed enlightening clip about Thai honorifics

too bad 2nd part of My Engineer did not materialize yet, Ram / King was supposed to be main couple

5 minutes ago, vinapu said:

indeed , by coincidence I watched it just yesterday. All of his pieces on YouTube are recommended  , I particularly enjoyed enlightening clip about Thai honorifics

too bad 2nd part of My Engineer did not materialize yet, Ram / King was supposed to be main couple

Yes. He is perhaps the most charming person in the world

On subject of gay videos, I found that Cathay Pacific entertainment package currently includes about half-dozen gay themed movies. One was classic “call me by your name”. Other one I like featured blind student who finds first love, set in Brazil. I think title was “the way he looks.” A third (whose title I forget) was about budding relationship between two rugby players. 

Unintentional time travel seems to be the current trend:

1) The Warp Effect aired a few months ago and I already recommended it. Not gay, but gay side story
and very funny and a lot of known BL actors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_toQEOXChBM

2) Be My Favorite started last week. Apparently Krist Perawat is back in the BL industry?
I am not a fan of him but I might watch the first two episodes and see.

3) I feel you linger in the air
Not yet.
I prefer time travel into the future, but this one goes back to the 1920s in Chiang Mai.
But I like the actor, Nonkul. He played in "Bangkok Love Stories: Plead" (on Netflix).
Not sure on which platform it will be broadcasted.

On 6/6/2023 at 2:48 AM, 10tazione said:

2) Be My Favorite started last week. Apparently Krist Perawat is back in the BL industry?
I am not a fan of him but I might watch the first two episodes and see.

Unfortunately, like several youtube videos, this is not avaiable in Thailand.

Episode 1 of Only Friends is available on Youtube. The couples are First/Khaotung, Force/Book, and Neo, all grown up, making out with 2 guys in this episode: Mark, who seems that will be his partner in this series, as well as Drake, who played Neo’s brother in his very first BL series ‘Cause You’re my Boy 5 years ago. Here’s a trailer: