10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

On 1/17/2020 at 8:17 AM, GWMinUS said:

We BL Viewers have been trying for a few years to determine if he is Gay... His real name is New Thitipoom Techaapaikhun.

Don't you just love those Thai Names!!  :blink:

In an interview he was asked if he is gay and he claimed to be 100% "แมน" (man), translated as "straight", but in a Thai context it could probably as well mean "straight acting", "active" etc. So who knows. He also said he owns a massage shop but with his success as an actor I doubt you will find him there giving massages.

"Dark blue kiss" is a sequel (or one of many sequels) of "Kiss me again". In "Kiss me again" Pete + Kao are only a side story, but in dark "Dark blue kiss" they are the main story.
I think "Dark blue kiss" is much better than "Kiss me again" (I find especially the female roles have very weird characters, but maybe the story is simply not adapted to international viewers...)

Also Pete (Tay Tawan Vihokratana) is cute btw.

2 hours ago, 10tazione said:

In an interview he was asked if he is gay and he claimed to be 100% "แมน" (man), translated as "straight", but in a Thai context it could probably as well mean "straight acting", "active" etc. So who knows. He also said he owns a massage shop but with his success as an actor I doubt you will find him there giving massages.

"Dark blue kiss" is a sequel (or one of many sequels) of "Kiss me again". In "Kiss me again" Pete + Kao are only a side story, but in dark "Dark blue kiss" they are the main story.
I think "Dark blue kiss" is much better than "Kiss me again" (I find especially the female roles have very weird characters, but maybe the story is simply not adapted to international viewers...)

Yeah, I liked "Dark Blue kiss" much better than "Kiss me again" but I enjoyed both of the series. I somehow don't like Pete also his character is too arrogant for me, on the other hand, I adore Kao's character plus the guy "Thitipoom Techaapaikhun" is super cute, specially his lips :)

On 1/6/2020 at 7:19 AM, 10tazione said:

Who else here became a fan of Thai Drama?

Finally started to watch this series, after finishing BL series in netflix and bangkok G story lol i actually follow one of the dancers in the clip above too, second guy from right from that screenshot. He recently compete in body building competition lol

7 hours ago, spoon said:

Finally started to watch this series, after finishing BL series in netflix and bangkok G story lol i actually follow one of the dancers in the clip above too, second guy from right from that screenshot. He recently compete in body building competition lol

kissing scene in episode 5 (4/4) was for me highlight of the whole series

Here is another one, this time French one, if anyone interested, it's called "Skam France" you can skip first two seasons and watch from season 3 onward to follow Lucas and Eliott's story, but overall very romantic storyline with some emotional drama. This quote fits the story the best “C’est cela l’amour, tout donner, tout sacrifier sans espoir de retour.” and since it's in French, pleasure of watching love story becomes double :)

Here is Soundtrack from the episode, prendre plaisir!!

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I got recommended to watch Drag Race Thailand by dancer boyfriend. Very entertaining show. Lots of bitchiness but so hilarious!

Very often Stranger Bar will feature contestants from Drag Race Thailand, if you do become a fanboy.  I used to see Pangina Heels there, but lately not so much I think.

Apparently the bar is owned by the winner of Season 2.  (I know I'm frequently a booster here for Stranger Bar on Soi 4 - couldn't resist a change for another plug.)

Here's a cute little video about the Stranger Bar drag scene from Time Out Bangkok.  

On 1/18/2020 at 5:02 PM, 10tazione said:

Quite late to the party. But im on episode 5 of Kiss the series. Its the first of the trilogy. Kiss me again is a prequel to kiss the series, and dark blue kiss is a sequel. 

Regarding kiss the series, Na, the ceo of charisma magazine looks a lot like kurt hummel of glee lol. He looks very girlish, very unlike his character who hooked up with models and a bit of a womanizer lol

Pete and Kao is featured in kiss the series of course but so far, i dont see any boy love other than two really close friends. Cant wait to get to dark blue kiss.