10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

12 minutes ago, 10tazione said:

I hade very high expectations but I am not yet 100% convinced but I hope story will evolve.

My thought indeed after I watched only 1st episode with 2nd scheduled for today. Perhaps it means that trailer was brilliant hence our hopes were high  but I'm fairly sure that GMMTV will not disappoint with that series so I'm patiently waiting for story to develop. 

Ohm Pawat is such an eye candy and good actor too 

I finished watching Don't Say No today and must say , thanks God it's over. 

Leo is  handsome like hell  and his brother Leon cute beyond measure ( and guy playing him is IMHO best actor in the whole series ) but thing is aiming exclusively at girls audience I guess.

Too melodramatic, too much hysteria and  crying , long breaks in action, endless love confessions etc, It's just too much for me. Hope I'm not too harsh. 

Break up scene at the airport in last episode  is great though  and very convincingly played, with all that cracking voices and stuff,  by , after all , very young actors so I see future for them.

I watched it  for esthetics of looking at both brothers named above though.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

I finished watching Don't Say No today and must say , thanks God it's over. 

Leo is  handsome like hell  and his brother Leon cute beyond measure ( and guy playing him is IMHO best actor in the whole series ) but thing is aiming exclusively at girls audience I guess.

Too melodramatic, too much hysteria and  crying , long breaks in action, endless love confessions etc, It's just too much for me. Hope I'm not too harsh. 

Break up scene at the airport in last episode  is great though  and very convincingly played, with all that cracking voices and stuff,  by , after all , very young actors so I see future for them.

I watched it  for esthetics of looking at both brothers named above though.

Yes I agree with you I stopped at the eighth episode too melodramatic for me , maybe later on I will try to see the last episodes.

For those , like me, who like Max/Tul here's a link to short , a bit propagandist film with  them and actress playing Yiwha in the Together With Me series.

Not BL, message is uplifting , movie is short and we have a chance to meet those again ( and glimpse at Tul's biceps and knees n few occasions) .

by the way there are rumors started by no one less than Tul in one interviews that   Max and Tul are starting new project in 2022

On 11/15/2021 at 12:40 AM, GWMinUS said:

Then you should watch the Thai Series "Bite Me"!!!  ENJOY

I took your advice and watched episode 1, not much action yet as It's too early but worth watching already for the sake of yummy and colorful  Thai food although they did not cook chicken with cashew nuts yet

This looks fascinating. Free on Gagaoolala

Synopsis

One day, Mob(Atsuhiro Inukai), a college student, realizes that he lives in the world of a BL manga, where the handsome men are approaching him harshly and the ""BL love flags"" are rising every minute. As a straight guy who likes girls, Mob struggles and fights against the hot attackers desperately. (The original manga has become a hot topic on Twitter and pixiv.)

To protect himself, Mob reads lots of BL manga comic books and studies every possible case and its solutions. How to resist and escape… Greeting for every situation, Manners of drinking parties, Behavior at sauna, Boy friend of his younger brother and a destined Valentine’s day…

No matter how hard he tries to resist, Mob is about to be dragged into this deep BL world. He is terribly fatigued and almost falls down the stairs on his way home. At that time, someone saved him. Mob just remembers his warm and soften back and a faint scent of citrus. After sniffing out all the handsome men on campus, he finally finds the man he was looking for! 

https://www.gagaoolala.com/en/videos/2420/a-man-who-defies-the-world-of-bl-2021-e01?utm_source=EDM&utm_medium=英文EDM&utm_campaign=絕對會變成BL的世界VS絕不想變成BL的男人

last episode of 7 Project quite funny and I think many of us can relate when we recall our first love, whoever it was, no BL though but two familiar faces from "love by Chance" and " Unill we Meet Again" .

Baker Boys finally released and it's very promising after episode 1/4, likely will be fun. Familiar faces too

Sample dialogue ;" we can't be breaking up just because Bangkok roads?" 

Excellent Thai pronunciation by the actor below / temporary forget his name /, finally I started to recognize  words, by episode 102/3 I should be good in Thai

Just for you Vinapu...

Thanat Lowkhunsombat, nickname Lee, is a Thai singer, actor and model born in Bangkok, Thailand as Charatpong Lowkhunsombat. Prior to changing his name into Thanat, he initially changed his birth name into Phachon.

Lee completed his secondary education at Suankularb Wittayalai Rangsit School. He graduated with a bachelor's degree in innovative management communication from the College of Social Communication Innovation at Srinakharinwirot University and is currently pursing a master's degree in fine arts, major in innovative design from the Faculty of Fine Arts at the same university.

He became an artist under GMMTV and started his acting career in 2017 by playing a main role in 'U-Prince Series: Badly Politics' after he was declared as one of the winners in the "Finding U-Prince Project". He also took part in CLEO Thailand's 50 Most Eligible Bachelors of 2017 and won as "The Guy with the Most Alluring Move".

In the same year, he got the main role of Play in Secret Seven and went on to take part in several television series such as 'My Dear Loser: Monster Romance', 'Wake Up Ladies: The Series', 'Friend Zone', ' Boy For Rent' and 'Endless Love'.

He also can play guitar and sing and he interpreted 'Tee Soot Nai Lohk' (The Best in the World) along Aye Sarunchana as theme for 'Boy For Rent' (2019)

On 11/17/2021 at 8:40 AM, fedssocr said:

This looks fascinating. Free on Gagaoolala

Synopsis

One day, Mob(Atsuhiro Inukai), a college student, realizes that he lives in the world of a BL manga, where the handsome men are approaching him harshly and the ""BL love flags"" are rising every minute. As a straight guy who likes girls, Mob struggles and fights against the hot attackers desperately. (The original manga has become a hot topic on Twitter and pixiv.)

To protect himself, Mob reads lots of BL manga comic books and studies every possible case and its solutions. How to resist and escape… Greeting for every situation, Manners of drinking parties, Behavior at sauna, Boy friend of his younger brother and a destined Valentine’s day…

No matter how hard he tries to resist, Mob is about to be dragged into this deep BL world. He is terribly fatigued and almost falls down the stairs on his way home. At that time, someone saved him. Mob just remembers his warm and soften back and a faint scent of citrus. After sniffing out all the handsome men on campus, he finally finds the man he was looking for! 

https://www.gagaoolala.com/en/videos/2420/a-man-who-defies-the-world-of-bl-2021-e01?utm_source=EDM&utm_medium=英文EDM&utm_campaign=絕對會變成BL的世界VS絕不想變成BL的男人

I finally got around to starting this. It's quite good. But the guy playing the lead is about 40 and he's supposed to be a university student. This always annoys the hell out of me. They put a floppy haircut on him to try to make him look younger, but it doesn't succeed... Actually I just looked it up and he's 27 but looks a lot older.