10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

@Thitipoom Techaapaikhum. Mentioned above as player in Waterboy and  dark Blue kiss and before in Room Alone:

was featured int he latest=now current issue of free TimeOut BKK. (6-20/2/20, often to be found in *beks cf). This may surprise you: NIckname is NEW. he was a student at Chula (among the best of a real UNI anywhere in TH) and has MBA in engineering.  Now also plays the stockmarket  and is mesmerised by nrs.. Tries to be as honest as poss to the many fans and says he never pretended to be anyone other as...........

NOw has a role in a movie Classic Again. Should have reached the cinema by now. That way he discovered the old slow pace of life and the meaning of written letters.

The white haired guy pictured above somewhere:

On SUNs the BKKpst has on its last page, lower half, an overview of Thai gossip of the Thai dao=stars in movie,Tv etc. Mostly about endless quarrels about money or lost relations.

Some 1-2 weeks ago a gay guy with very white hair and a very sweet face was presented, being HIV+, playing in some Tv or film, and stated to have had at least 1000+ sex partners in the last 2 yrs. whilst dallying around in the Silom area. Somehow I remember there was an interview about PreP or if safe sex would be required or so. So far for taking it seriously.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:24 PM, GWMinUS said:

Not my Korn, but very handsome!!

902617766_UntilWeMeetAgain-Cover.thumb.jpg.5abec6e401adb01a8da22b27d6c9a18f.jpg

Few years ago my right eye become red. After  a while of waiting  for it to go away I went to see doctor.

She told me that I have virus / NOT THIS VIRUS mind you/ which  caused it  and only way of getting rid of it is to flush it away. She prescribed some drops  but said wisely that better way would be to cut raw onions and , I'm not kidding you, watch some tears inducing movies. After  running through about 4 kg on onions over week or two I was good and virus went to the drain.

Those days instead of onions  I'm sure watching this  series, particularly even numbered episodes 10,12,14 and 16 would do the trick.

So if you are in trouble or just need of  good cry head me advice. Theme is bit unusual but actors cute and handsome, no hunks though and very little flesh but still good time killer and eye virus flusher. 

Still I think Dark Blue Kiss is the best I watched so far

This movie was popular when it was shown a couple of years ago. Its a tale of two Thai guys who happen to meet up by accident when holidaying in Hokkaido. I wont say more as it will give too much of the story away. I liked it even though it is quite slow moving. There are long silences which are almost Pinteresque but these provide an insight into the thoughts of the principal characters. The full movie is available on youtube. A sequel Present Perfect Part 2 was filmed last year and released last month. But it only had a run of a few days before cinemas were closed.

3 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Finished "Sotus S". Started: "Sotus" + "2gether the Series".

Can someone explain why in "Sotus S" Kongpob and Arthit use "phom rak khun" to say "I love you", isn't it a little bit too formal for a couple? Or is it a sign of upper class?

You have to watch the final special episode of the Sotus series under the compliation Our Skyy ep.5 too :

Finished Sotus and also the special episodes Our Skyy. Those Our Skyy episodes are actually all 5 very nice to watch, even though I only knew 2 of the 5 couples - there are still a lot of "old" series I must watch.

2gether the series: What a weird story: A straight guy Tine is "pestered" by a gay guy and therefore asks another guy Bright (the dream of every girl at the university) to be his fake boyfriend (why didnt he ask a girl? or just say "sorry i am not gay" ???).
Well, I have a strong suspicion how this will end. And as always, apart from the main characters I bet there will be a few more gay couples at the end of the season :)
I like Tine's eyes and especially his voice!

@PeterRS: What is the name of the movie you recommended on April 6? And the name of the first of the 3 BL series? The videos have been removed from youtube.

I've been really getting into Thai BL series as of late as well. Finished 2gether, Dark Blue Kiss, currently watching My Engineer (whilst waiting patiently for new episodes to come out), and also currently watching Theory of Love (which makes me mad most of the time, but I persist). Finished Sotus a while ago too. Even though I'm not such a romantic person in real life, I really like watching these cute romantic series (and the guys are lovely).

And I don't know whether it is just portrayed in these series, but does sexuality in Thailand seem a little more fluid than that in the west? 

On 5/10/2020 at 2:59 PM, 10tazione said:

@PeterRS: What is the name of the movie you recommended on April 6? And the name of the first of the 3 BL series? The videos have been removed from youtube.

It is named "Present Perfect". This link should give the trailer. There is a sequel titled "Present Still Perfect" that had just opened when cinemas were closed due to covid19. Initial reports indicate it is not nearly as good as the original.

On 5/23/2020 at 2:50 AM, 10tazione said:

Can you explain?

Because Khai treats Third like shit and Third just takes it!! Anyway, I'm only halfway through the series so I'm sure it will have a fairy tale ending, as most of these dramas do!

23 hours ago, PeterRS said:

There is a sequel titled "Present Still Perfect" that had just opened when cinemas were closed due to covid19. Initial reports indicate it is not nearly as good as the original.

The movie is posted on the GagaOOLaLa web site. But you must buy a VIP Membership to watch it. And that is the case with most of the movies on the site. GRRRRRR

2 hours ago, ichigo said:

Because Khai treats Third like shit and Third just takes it!! Anyway, I'm only halfway through the series so I'm sure it will have a fairy tale ending, as most of these dramas do!

That's what I thought, too. Strangely, it applies to most of the BL stories, like how did Arthit treat Kongpob in Sotus or how is Tine treating Bright in 2gether.
I thought the newer BL series improved, but now I just finished 2gether and must say it is really a low point storywise and also the acting, and there is not a single kiss between the 2 main actors in the whole series! But still the 2 actors more followers on instagram than for example Tay and New from dark blue kiss.

But I will still continue watching BL series :)