10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

On 5/23/2020 at 10:40 PM, GWMinUS said:

The movie is posted on the GagaOOLaLa web site. But you must buy a VIP Membership to watch it. And that is the case with most of the movies on the site. GRRRRRR

Well I got to watch the Movie, Present 'Still' Perfect, and it is very SWEET!! Well worth viewing.

And OAT is so much hotter in this one. A REAL Thai man. Love his Tattoos...

7 hours ago, ichigo said:

Has the actor that plays Man (from 2gether)/Bone (from Love Theory) been in any other series? He is one of my favourites.. I love his smile! 

His Name is Mike Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit

You can view his Roles here:  https://mydramalist.com/people/21411-mike-chinnarat-siriphongchawalit

But, but but...What about the one where the sweet boy is waiting at the airport with his homemade sign and the airline attendant he’s in love with doesn’t show up. Is that really the end? I’m still sad about it.

8 hours ago, faranglaw said:

But, but but...What about the one where the sweet boy is waiting at the airport with his homemade sign and the airline attendant he’s in love with doesn’t show up. Is that really the end? I’m still sad about it.

What is the Title of this Series? You guys have so many floating around here, it is hard to understand... CHEERS

15 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

What is the Title of this Series? You guys have so many floating around here, it is hard to understand... CHEERS

Present Perfect. I think.

20 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

Found it. Club Friday. Episode 2 what a tear jerker.

2 hours ago, faranglaw said:

Found it. Club Friday. Episode 2 what a tear jerker.

Thanks, is it "Club Friday Series 2 - Love is Not, Not Love".  The one with Hack and Choke? I have it on my Hard Drive. Will have to watch it again.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:38 AM, newscene said:

Give it a try to "Until we meet again" they have 10 episodes so far and quite a good story line, needless to say, main cast is really nice. Especially Korn and Dean. Though Korn looks slightly like Korean/Chinese.

Nice story that is a little different from the others. I am at episode 8 now and I really love it! Recommended! Be prepared - the beginning of episode 1 is really sad!
I also like the soundtrack.

And yes, Dean is hot!

phiyangsoot.thumb.jpg.dc7ef24a754f5f16f2c3d4bcb952d76d.jpg

6 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Nice story that is a little different from the others. I am at episode 8 now and I really love it! Recommended! Be prepared - the beginning of episode 1 is really sad!
I also like the soundtrack.

And yes, Dean is hot!

for  episodes 10 , 12 and 14 be prepared with tissues as you eyes my be well flushed, at least mine were.

Dean is hot and Pharm is cute and this comes from me who is not big on cute guys.

I like also Win , the blonde, Dean's friend

I dont know when the virus will be gone, but I know we will not run out of BL series and movies.

Here is a new one from the Philippines: Sakristan
First episode aired yesterday. Promising.

Also looking forward to this one: A Tale of Thousand Stars
Because I like Earth (from Waterboy The Series) in the main role a lot.
And a different setting in the countryside instead of the usual university.
Unfortunately the shooting has not yet begun, I fear.

Here is the trailer

On 5/30/2020 at 9:44 PM, Boy69 said:

It must be  Club Friday The Series 5

Yes it was this one. The boy’s mother has cancer and his family is cold and no one understands him except the handsome airline attendant who already has a boyfriend:  sigh and weep.  He cries a lot, which is endearing.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:35 AM, vinapu said:

for  episodes 10 , 12 and 14 be prepared with tissues as you eyes my be well flushed, at least mine were.

Dean is hot and Pharm is cute and this comes from me who is not big on cute guys.

I like also Win , the blonde, Dean's friend

... and episodes 16 and 17 ... the huge stockpile of tissues is now completely used up.

So far the best BL series I have seen! Even the commercial side stories are lovely.

Yes, Win is so loveable and he and Team make a cute "couple".

Also Deans brother Don is cute.

Ref my post of May 23 above, the sequel to the successful Thai movie Present Perfect is now showing again in Bangkok cinemas. Set in a small resort on Koh Kood, Present Still Perfect corinues the story of the two guys who first met in a resort in Hokkaido and started a short lived relationship. We enjoyed both movies but found the sequel less enjoyable from the film making viewpoint. The three main characters in the original were very well acted and extremely believable. Present Still Perfect still has fine acting from the two boys but the two others seem to be much more Thai movie stereotypes - a ditsy manageress whose hair is almost permanently in large curlers and a cute Japanese boy as a tourist whose role in the film we just could not understand. Still, it is well worth seeing and a good example of a movie based totally on a serious gay theme.

I finished TharnType and liked it very much although last episode is bit too melodramatic - clearly for Thai school girls audience.

There's also interesting sequel in form of full sized movie " Tharn Type - our final love live "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSgnmOTJzrA&list=PLGeYurfvKJYnBPKu-pug4PgyHAxNlxVOb&index=14

Still so far in  my eyes Korn and Knock ( Together with me  and sequels )  and Pete and Kao ( Kiss me again and Dark Blue Kiss ) are the best for me, both for characters and looks. 

My this week's task was " 2gether The Series " , both leading characters eye candies, script less dramatic than other series so easy to watch without raising blood pressure.

Little skin showed and only few light  kisses in the whole 13 episodes but I liked very much Surawat character,  not sweet and charming but dry and grumpy yet  forceful and convincing .

Thanks to all episodes being  divided into  4 short parts  on YouTube easy to watch in between other chores. Time  well spent IMHO

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

My this week's task was " 2gether The Series "

You are such a diligent student :)

I finished "Love by chance". After watching "Until we meet again" it was good to have a story with very low levels of drama (with the exception of Tar, same actor as In in "Until we meet again"). I was expecting a new record of 4 gay couples, so was a bit disappointed to see most of them still pending at the end of the season. According to mydramalist, season 2 aka "A chance to love" should air in August. The side story of Tin & Can was almost more interesting to watch than the main story of Pete & Ae, so good to know they will be the main story in season 2.

Now started "The Shipper". This story must be the epitome of "Asian BL-ism" haha, makes me feel old. Is anyone else watching it?