10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

It looks Ae needs to find new Pete for  a sequel as original actor playing him won't be on the series. It'll be interested to see what idea creators come up with 

I started Theory of Love last evening. So far promising after half of first  episode  , again each episode handily divided in four part on YouTube

On 7/12/2020 at 2:38 AM, 10tazione said:

Now started "The Shipper". This story must be the epitome of "Asian BL-ism" haha, makes me feel old. Is anyone else watching it?

Watched all 10 episodes available so far with  2 more to go, to be aired coming and following Fridays.

While main characters Khet / OMG !!/ Way, Kim , even school bully Off are extremely cute and eye pleasing  I found plot  a bit too otherworldly to put it polite so I watched first 9 episodes just to please my eyes with those four  but episode 10 become more interesting and got me curious what's next.

On 7/26/2020 at 8:31 PM, vinapu said:

Khet / OMG !!

Yes he is my first choice too, but would take them all ... I am at episode 6 now.

In the meantime I watched "Bangkok Love Stories - Innocence" on Netflix (nice story + eye candy, I would choose Danny if I could; set in Silom area) and am now in the middle of "Bangkok Love Stories - Plead" (non gay, nice story, Tee is hot; set in Chinatown)

6 minutes ago, 10tazione said:

Yes he is my first choice too, but would take them all ... I am at episode 6 now.

In the meantime I watched "Bangkok Love Stories - Innocence" on Netflix (nice story + eye candy, I would choose Danny if I could; set in Silom area) and am now in the middle of "Bangkok Love Stories - Plead" (non gay, nice story, Tee is hot; set in Chinatown)

Bangkok love stories on netflix was awesome! Plead was awesome too despite not being a gay stories. Heartwarming indeed.

18 minutes ago, spoon said:

2gether the series in on netflix!

I already watched in on YouTube, both Sarawat and Time are handsome and cute at the same time.

I also like Sarawat's character,  managed to be both dry and romantic , rare feast.

Good news is  second season with only 5 episodes is to start airing on Aug 14th.

11th episode ( second last  ) of The Shipper is already on YouTube.

I'm in the middle of Why R U, I like story line , Zon is cute and Fighter handsome

watching all those  is for me  poor substitute of actually being in Thailand  but still at least is something to wipe my tears, LOL

On 7/26/2020 at 8:31 PM, vinapu said:

Watched all 10 episodes available so far with  2 more to go, to be aired coming and following Fridays.

While main characters Khet / OMG !!/ Way, Kim , even school bully Off are extremely cute and eye pleasing  I found plot  a bit too otherworldly to put it polite so I watched first 9 episodes just to please my eyes with those four  but episode 10 become more interesting and got me curious what's next.

Watched now till episode 11. Somehow they manage to produce 8 episodes of weird stuff, and then suddenly bring 3 great episodes. When the characters start talking about there feelings and motivations, it gets really interesting. Can't wait for episode 12 now. After that I will probably make a short series break.

Oh and Khet again... I woudn't mind to be on a ship alone with him and Way.

1 hour ago, 10tazione said:

Can't wait for episode 12 now.

You won't be waiting too long, most likely it will be on YouTube tomorrow or Saturday the latest.

My next project I just started is Friend Zone, not entirely BL as there are some mixed couples  , at least in the beginning. Few familiar faces - Non from Dark Blue Kiss ,. Neo from 3 will be free and Kongbop from Sotus, of course all playing different characters now

5 hours ago, 10tazione said:

school desks with alternating stickers for male and female - is that reality in Thai schools or just a fun element of the series?

I'd not be surprised if that's reality. When I was in primary school and it was many, many moons ago we were made to share our two persons desks with girls. Idea was boys will become more civilized and better behaved , who knows , may be even it worked?

Christmas  arrived early this year. Unfortunately apparently  it will be only 5 episodes.

I hope that like ' Dark Blue Kiss ' 'Sotus S ' and 'Together with me- next chapter ' sequel will be even better than original.

Both actors manage  to be handsome and cute at the same time  and I like their characters, apart from rare tear here and there, very manly. And plot was free from ghosts and supernaturals which tend to spoil for me otherwise great series like " He's coming to me", ' Until we meet again" or horror of horrors ' The Shipper"

I hope Sarawat and Tine  kiss  more in new series, those kissable lips can't be wasted on more mundane tasks like talking , eating and swearing

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

I hope that like ' Dark Blue Kiss ' 'Sotus S ' and 'Together with me- next chapter ' sequel will be even better than original.

Both actors manage  to be handsome and cute at the same time   [...] or horror of horrors ' The Shipper"

I hope Sarawat and Tine  kiss  more in new series, those kissable lips can't be wasted on more mundane tasks like talking , eating and swearing

Maybe I remember wrong but I thought they didn't kiss at all, which was one of the reasons for my disappointment with "2gether".Acting skills were also on the lower end and somehow I have the feeling the 2 actors don't like each other. But Win is really cute that's true. Alltogether I am not convinced that "2gether" is any better than "The Shipper"...

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

Christmas  arrived early this year. Unfortunately apparently  it will be only 5 episodes.

I wanted to suggest another christmas present for you, but since you don't like ghost stories I am hesitating.
I was checking out which other roles Ohm Pawat ("OMG" Khet in "The Shipper") played and found the series

"He's coming to me":

Watched it and must highly recommend! Ohm Pawat has the main role, together with Singto Prachaya (Kongpob in "Sotus" and "Sotus S"). Singto is playing a ghost and the story has a bit of everything, love story, criminal case, coming out, mostly funny, just little tears. 2 great actors, 2 cuties and 2 supersmilers. It's a joy watching them acting together! Watch it even if you don't like ghost stories! (and I learned a lot about the time after death and before reincarnation, just kidding)

Here is the title song, interpreted by Singto himself, including a few optic impressions from the series.

What I enjoy even in the worst of Thai BL series:

• how the friends are teasing each other and at the same time caring for each other
  • unless in most other series in the world, people do just ordinary things most of the time like eating (a lot), taking a shower (often) or talking nonsense, it's so natural

1 hour ago, 10tazione said:

Maybe I remember wrong but I thought they didn't kiss at all, which was one of the reasons for my disappointment with "2gether".Acting skills were also on the lower end and somehow I have the feeling the 2 actors don't like each other. But Win is really cute that's true. Alltogether I am not convinced that "2gether" is any better than "The Shipper"...

I wanted to suggest another christmas present for you, but since you don't like ghost stories I am hesitating.
I was checking out which other roles Ohm Pawat ("OMG" Khet in "The Shipper") played and found the series

"He's coming to me":

Watched it and must highly recommend! Ohm Pawat has the main role, together with Singto Prachaya (Kongpob in "Sotus" and "Sotus S"). Singto is playing a ghost and the story has a bit of everything, love story, criminal case, coming out, mostly funny, just little tears. 2 great actors, 2 cuties and 2 supersmilers. It's a joy watching them acting together! Watch it even if you don't like ghost stories! (and I learned a lot about the time after death and before reincarnation, just kidding)

Here is the title song, interpreted by Singto himself, including a few optic impressions from the series.

What I enjoy even in the worst of Thai BL series:

• how the friends are teasing each other and at the same time caring for each other
  • unless in most other series in the world, people do just ordinary things most of the time like eating (a lot), taking a shower (often) or talking nonsense, it's so natural

No to argue but obviously our tastes are different. For me "2 gether"  is very high on the scale, while 'Shipper ' doesn't make much sense other than eye candy 3 main male characters. But that's me , I still enjoyed watching it. 

I saw Ohm Phawat in other series - currently started 'Make it Right " season 1 but he looks the best in the Shipper, likely because he aged a bit and  looks more manly , less kiddo.

I agree with your accolades about "HE's coming to me" , I did not like story ( nonsensical  ghosts !!! ) but liked actors and their play  for reasons you mentioned , some episodes I watched more than once.

Singto is one of the greatest  and most handsome BL Thai actors, great performance in Friend Zone, not exactly BL serie but with strong BL motive. but for me is tainted by association with Arthit in Sotus / S whom I don't like , neither actor not character,   How Kongpob could fell  for Arthit is one of those mysteries I will never be able to solve, LOL

Thank you for the song, I like his voice, not to mention him being very easy on eyes

I generally am not fan of movies and TV but must say loudly that watching those series soothes me big time from sore of not being able to go  nor even plan next Thai trip