10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

On 8/15/2020 at 12:25 AM, vinapu said:

No to argue but obviously our tastes are different. For me "2 gether"  is very high on the scale, while 'Shipper ' doesn't make much sense other than eye candy 3 main male characters. But that's me , I still enjoyed watching it.

I agree that the story of "The Shipper" doesn't make much sense. But with that cast I am very forgiving about the plot :)
What I meant is that "straight guy asks other guy to pretend to be his boyfriend to get rid of gay admirer" doesnt' make much sense either ...

Ohm Phawat[...] but he looks the best in the Shipper, likely because he aged a bit and  looks more manly , less kiddo.

Agree 100%. Also the different hairstyle suits him very well.

How Kongpob could fell  for Arthit is one of those mysteries I will never be able to solve, LOL

That was exactly my thought! Maybe we should ask him.

1 hour ago, Boy69 said:

Friend Zone the series

Excellent series not exactly BL one but the main couple are gay .

I agree, great believable story line , great cast and great performance by Singto ( Kongbop from Sotus ) even if he is wasting his time on that doctor.

Also female roles are high point, which doesn't happen too often in BT stories  

14 hours ago, 10tazione said:

I agree 100%. Also the different hairstyle suits him very well.

good point, I was wondering why I don't like Bad Romance even if I like  very much both series of "Together with me" until I realized that I don't like Korn's hairstyle in that series - too sleek , not suiting well such manly type.  

Thanks Boy69!

Good to know there is a neverending flow of new BL series ... we need them until Covid is over.

Love by chance 2:
I am looking forward to the story of Tin/Can

Oxygen:
Sounds interesting, maybe a little bit like "Love by chance", poor/rich?

Ghost runner:
Definitely a story for Vinapu! I bet he'll watch in anyway :)

6 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Ghost runner:
Definitely a story for Vinapu! I bet he'll watch in anyway :)

I will because watching BL soothes my longing for Thailand but I doubt I will like ghost story much but I I could like 'Until  we meet again ' , 'The Shipper " and "He's coming to me" I bear with that I guess

On 9/10/2020 at 4:31 PM, Boy69 said:

Don't worry there is more action in the sequel series  2 moons 2 but with completely different cast .

and after watching 4 episodes I have an impression that 2 season is faster paced making it more interesting to watch , for me at least.   Yes , while characters are the same whole cast is new. Out of main charaters I find Wayo and Fourth better looking in new incarnation

By the way , is not first time than sequel of Thai  BL  is better than primary season, Dark Blue Kiss  and Thogether With Me Next Chapter are coming to mind

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

By the way , is not first time than sequel of Thai  BL  is better than primary season, Dark Blue Kiss  and Thogether With Me Next Chapter are coming to mind

Yes I agree. 'Sotus' , 'Love Sick' , 'Gay OK Bangkok'  and 'Make it right'  all those series's the sequel was much better than primary season.

I have huge expectations from the upcoming sequels :

Freind Zone 2
Love by chance 2
My engineer 2
2 moons 3
Tharntype 2

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Yes I agree. 'Sotus' , 'Love Sick' , 'Gay OK Bangkok'  and 'Make it right'  all those series's the sequel was much better than primary season.

I have huge expectations from the upcoming sequels :

Freind Zone 2
Love by chance 2
My engineer 2
2 moons 3
Tharntype 2

Love by chance 2  already started with 3 episodes aired so far

Blacklist (2019)

There are some criminal activities going on in highschool. Not gay, some cute faces and some familiar actors including Ohm Pawat, maybe all of them a tit too young. Altough the story doesn't probably make too much sense, there is a lot of action going on and it is quite entertaining. No tissues needed. Available on youtube in the gmmtv-channel. Approved for lockdown by 10tazione.

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

" I'm Tee, Me too " series started with first episode just aired.Looks it will be fun, staring three familiar couples : Off and Gun  ( Theory of Love ),  Pete and Kao (Dark Blue Kiss ) and Kongpob and Arthit (Sotus). Here all of them are named Tee and are not couples (yet ?)

Thank you, it's now on my list!
I think it is not BL, so don't expect any couples, but who knows.

Love Beyond Frontier (2019)
Not gay.
Krist Perawat(Arthit in Sotus / Sotus S) is playing Wang, a well educated Chinese guy who is coming to Thailand in search of his Thai mother.
New Thitipoom Kao in Dark Blue Kiss) is playing Win, a spoiled Thai guy. Somehow they end up living in the same house and have a crush for the same girl.
There are better series out there. Watch it only if you have a crush on Kao or Arthit or you run out of other series or you want to watch them all due to Covid.

Slam Dance (2017)
A little bit gay.
The Dance Sports faculty and the Wrestling faculty of a sports university are fighting againgst beeing closed down for economic reasons.
Obviously they couldn't find any more "Thai" sports than Slow Waltz, Cha Cha Cha und Greco Roman Wrestling, haha.
The plot doesn't make too much sense but the eye candy makes up for it (including muscles, wrestling!).
A lot of bitch fights, and there is a BL side story between Nick and Pob, but after half a season they seemed to forget about the two...

Eye candy: Since they are wrestling, they can be admired shirtless in the series. I will just mention some with a hot body and a cute face:

1. Ken (Oaujun Korn Khunatipapisiri) is my favorite!
He also had a support role in Sotus + Sotus S.

ED4GOLEU0AAkoI5?format=jpg&name=900x900

2. Pluem (Purim Rattanaruangwattana)
Didn't know him before. Has a lot of series, but no BL (except OurSkyy, wasn't aware he had a role there)

DuBufssUwAA_oEW.jpg:large

DOAsJWHUQAAG_LI.jpg

3. Singh (March Chutavuth Pattarakhumphol)
Had a role in Kiss Me Again, but really didn't remember him.
Singh on the left, Pluem on the right:

C_t6IUVUwAMZ_82.jpg

Here they are all 3 together:
C8gAWaNVYAEaxRP.jpg

I will switch back to real BL stories now, so next on my list:
"Still Together" and "Love By Chance 2" (and eventually "I'm Tee, Me Too").

1 hour ago, 10tazione said:

Krist Perawat(Arthit in Sotus / Sotus S) is playing Wang, a well educated Chinese guy who is coming to Thailand in search of his Thai mother.
New Thitipoom Kao in Dark Blue Kiss) is playing Win, a spoiled Thai guy. Somehow they end up living in the same house and have a crush for the same girl.
There are better series out there. Watch it only if you have a crush on Kao or Arthit or you run out of other series or you want to watch them all due to Covid.

I will switch back to real BL stories now, so next on my list:
"Still Together" and "Love By Chance 2" (and eventually "I'm Tee, Me Too").

thank you for a new leads

I don't like Krist, neither character of Arthit but New= Kao, quite yes !

I'm not adversely affected, thanks God , by Covid other than being unable and to some destinations,  unwilling to travel but watching those soothes my Thai longing soul.

Still 2gether was short one , just 5 episodes, less dramatic by more sweet    / finishes with long kiss /.

Love by Chance 2 four episodes were already aired, my advice - wait until completed to watch in one go 

Thai series questions:

• Has anyone tried that "Pinky Milk" (nom yen) Arthit is drinking in Sotus S all the time? How does it taste? I fear it is extremely sweet, but  it's on my todo list
  • Why are the lips of the male characters so pink? At first I thought my TV has a color problem but they are really so pink. Is it only because the series are sponsored by a lipstick company? Personally I would prefer more naturally looking faces, but I got used to the extreme make-up.