reader

'release their manhood'

From Khaosod English

BANGKOK — Fully legal brothels should be introduced to combat sex crimes, a government coalition lawmaker said Wednesday.

Thai Civilized Party leader Mongkolkit Suksintharanon, who also chairs the House Committee on sexual violence, said brothels and sex shops would help potential offenders “release their manhood. But the director of an organization that asists rape victims criticized Mongkolkit’s remark as ignorant and misleading.

“We must understand that humans are born to procreate. The laws and prohibitions came after. Morality came after,” Mongkolkit said. “Most rape cases occurred because men have no venue for release of manhood.”

Apart from his proposal to legalize brothels and sex shops, the 38-year-old politician said male bed-ridden patients should be given sexual services that would release their libido. He also said decriminalizing brothels would help eliminate the culture of bribery within the law enforcement.

Mongkolkit backed his argument by citing Switzerland’s liberal policies on prostitution as a successful model to reduce sexual crimes.

His proposal came after years of campaigning by several NGOs, including a sex worker advocate group, to decriminalize and regulate Thailand’s notorious sex industry, which remains illegal despite its global reputation.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/01/16/mp-calls-for-legalizing-brothels-to-reduce-rape/

I wish he started his arguement with eliminating bribery rather than release on manhood of potential offenders as a reason to decriminalize prostitution. Decriminalize also doesnt mean no regularization is needed. And i really feel there are rape cases happenning inside the brothel currently, so that first argument might be overreaching at best

10 minutes ago, reader said:

....politician said male bed-ridden patients should be given sexual services that would release their libido. He also said decriminalizing brothels would help eliminate the culture of bribery within the law enforcement.

he seems to be right on both accounts to me . I think a lot of anger in the Middle East   is coming from young guys there are frustrated , unable do have girlfriend and go with her to the movies or disco   like guys in other parts of world. And a lot of Thai smile s are owed they they are no so uptight about sex.

But I think female bed ridden patients should have  equal opportunity to have access to some handsome bodies.