Milk78

First Time in BKK - trip report

Off to a great start.  

The drinks are definitely expensive, but it's where the bars make their money.  400 is still the high season price.  If it gives any comfort, I find it helpful to remember that the drink is a combo (1) drink, (2) cover charge for the shows and (3) fee for entering a brothel with a lineup of 40 or so guys.  

I am rather fond of the older ladyboy mamasan.  From the right angle she is dead ringer for Eartha Kitt.  

44 minutes ago, DivineMadman said:

Off to a great start.  

The drinks are definitely expensive, but it's where the bars make their money.  400 is still the high season price.  If it gives any comfort, I find it helpful to remember that the drink is a combo (1) drink, (2) cover charge for the shows and (3) fee for entering a brothel with a lineup of 40 or so guys.  

I am rather fond of the older ladyboy mamasan.  From the right angle she is dead ringer for Eartha Kitt.  

You are absolutely right - she does! I had not thought of that but now you mention it.

I don't mind the price really. It is no more than going to see a show at home, at there is just as much to look at here! 

1 hour ago, Milk78 said:

Off to Lucky Boys tonight as long as i survive Chatuchak this morning! 

Chatuchak you survive for sure but brace yourself for Lucy, the Mamasan at Lucky Boys.

Keep in mind that buying drinks for mamasans is not an obligatory exercise and boys are those who are parading in skimpy briefs to your visual enjoyment, not mamasans although some of them looked great in their younger years.

Take it easy with jet lag and be prepared that 2nd and 3rd days are usually worst and on the 1st day we are running a bit on adrenaline.

Great report and have fun at both market and Lucky Boys. There's no trip to Thailand like first trip , I feel jealous

9 hours ago, Milk78 said:

He had sent over pics and looked smooth, slim and big dicked - perfect! I met him in the lobby of the hotel; it is a good job he spotted me first as i would NEVER have recognised him from the pics he sent over! They must have been taken at least 10 years ago if not more.

Great report update us soon!

I personally don't like to be misleading by a guy who posted old pictures and will say goodbye to him immediately.

9 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Thanks for reporting early on in your visit. You add atmosphere to expand the reality of the experience. Fresh Boys owes much of its success to the cute boys who, like the one you mention, got you into the show. 

Yeah i know, I'm a sucker for these things....well, you know what i mean. 

4 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

Yes great report. I liked particularly the bit about spanking the 6 ft 4 Croatian muscle boy with the complementary slippers. I will have to try that during my forthcoming trip, although for me it is more likely to be a 5ft 4 twink on the receiving end.

That would usually be my preference as well, but when the opportunity presents itself who I am to turn it down....

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Great report update us soon!

I personally don't like to be misleading by a guy who posted old pictures and will say goodbye to him immediately.

Yes, I usually would have called it quits at that point, don't really know why i didn't; I had just got off the plane though and needed to get some action in. In the end i was pleased i didn't send him home. Whilst the massage was really nothing special,  he had a big dick and fucked me good, which was just what i was looking for. 

5 hours ago, Boy69 said:

why? if original looks better that his old or fake pictures I'd let him to have his lies and let him in. We don't travel that far to get even, we travel to have fun

Agree with vinapu: If boys are that long in this trade they must have qualities and their looks are just a minor aspect fort hat. IMHExp. the older guys-say from 25 are so long in the trade and have so much experience they can give tremendous pleasure feelings-as indeed I had the pleasure to find out that evenng. And if they massage you most of the time you dont even see them as you lie on your front.

Arrived myself around same time the day before and was in the bus also whithin 30 mins after arrival (was directed to premium lane even though I do not yet qualify for that-and anyway you then have to wait longer for luggage to appear). Bad air here though and a really awful mass of asean and mainland China people.

Thanks for reporting that soon and hope you enjoy as much as you did already the coming day with the festive Chinese Nw Yr coming up! Dont forget to stuff the red angpao enevelopes!

On 1/18/2020 at 4:17 PM, vinapu said:

why? if original looks better that his old or fake pictures I'd let him to have his lies and let him in. We don't travel that far to get even, we travel to have fun

3 hours ago, pong said:

Agree with vinapu: If boys are that long in this trade they must have qualities and their looks are just a minor aspect fort hat. IMHExp. the older guys-say from 25 are so long in the trade and have so much experience they can give tremendous pleasure feelings-as indeed I had the pleasure to find out that evenng. And if they massage you most of the time you dont even see them as you lie on your front.

2 reasons why I don't agree with both of you :

First , it's a matter of ethics I never lie to boys who I am in contact with through the apps I just don't like liers , it's a bad start when a boy show up and he isn't what he described initially so usually I prefer to cut it off and say goodbye.

Second, I am into 18 to 24 boys years old more than that it's a turn off for me, If a boy sent me old pictures and when he show up he's much older than his pictures I won't take him to my room only one exception if he  looks young and attractiveI will probably consider to take him but he should be really a stunning boy to make an exception.

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

2 reasons why I don't agree with both of you :

that's fine as it's not matter of right or wrong  but rather of personal preference, some like ethical guys 18-24 y.o. other rather opt for false advertisers over 25  with biceps and six-pack made of steel  

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

that's fine as it's not matter of right or wrong  but rather of personal preference, some like ethical guys 18-24 y.o. other rather opt for false advertisers over 25  with biceps and six-pack made of steel  

Yes I agree at the end it's all a matter of personal taste I am into young slim smooth twinks so I am more sensitive to the their age others who are into six-pack hunks may be more flexible I guess.

1 hour ago, Milk78 said:

I might head out later and maybe check one of the other boy bars. I really shouldn't just keep going back to Fresh Boys variety being the spice and all that... 

Somehow at the end you'll find you have preferable bar which you find  yourself comming more often than other bars and maybe it's Fresh Boys,this bar received many positive reviews lately certainly on my first list to visit in my upcoming trip on February.

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

lol, I usually choose the middle ground. Most of the time I mention to the guys that if they don't look like their pic then I will pay them between 200 to 300 bhat (Depending upon how far they are coming from) and will conclude business with that.  

Most of them walk/take short ride to my hotel as I usually stay in Silom area but again since the guy took an effort to come over, they deserve some compensation for their effort/time. This avoids any bad feeling, at least I don't feel that I am being rude or unreasonable as I paid something instead of just outright rejecting someone because of their looks :)   

6 hours ago, Milk78 said:

Lucky Boys -

[...] but something didn't really work for me. I have been thinking about it a lot but still haven't been able to put my finger on it. I had a drink in there, settled up and moved on. 

[,,,]

That's all for now. Am feeling pretty lethargic today. Last night as my first night with the jet lag truly conquered but i do not see a day of activity aahead of me. I might head out later and maybe check one of the other boy bars. I really shouldn't just keep going back to Fresh Boys variety being the spice and all that... 

Maybe it was the sheer number of boys on stage? That's what caused an insurmountable indecisiveness in fellow forum member numazu recently on his first visit to Lucky Boys. He managed to overcome that though on another visit to the bar. So maybe just give it another try.

As for adding variety and spice, yes that's true, but on the other hand it's all about having the best time and the best encounters. If you are able to get that from just one bar, so be it, nothing wrong or to regret. As it happens, on one of his many trips another esteemed member, @vinapu , went to one and ONLY one bar (Tawan, not for you though haha) the entire time of that trip. He called it the "Tawan mono diet" ;) 

I've never had this particular problem.  I had one guy who had put on quite a bit of weight, so no more six-pack, but not a big deal (for me).  We still had a fun time together.

I do assume that the guy has posted a flattering photo or two of himself (duh), so I'm always expecting some variation.  I also assume that standard filters have been used to lighten skin.  Again, not a big deal (for me).  I know some people like to have a quick Line video chat or FaceTime with the guy to confirm the looks/identity. 

Personally, I don't put too much stress on a particular encounter with a guy, so if the sex is only "meh" and the guy isn't quite as good looking as the fantasy that I built up in my own fevered brain, I still mark it as a win.  

Based on my own non-scientifically-valid experience, I also tend to steer clear of the most beautiful guys - whether at bars, massage shops or on apps.  My lustful greed never seems to pan out and they often don't measure up to the fantasy, so it's unfair to them and me.   

Upon reflection, I think I still come at the whole thing the same way as I used to when I and my friends would go out and hit the bars and clubs.  You chat up a guy you think is cute and you don't get to see him with his clothes off until you're back in the apartment.  Maybe the sex is great.  Maybe it's only good and a bit awkward.  Repeat.  Fun.