floridarob

Boyz Boyz Boyz

I stayed in the Complex at Zing and spent some time in the bars there. It is commonplace to see straight couples there, who have often walked from the seafront,hotels. For some we gays are a tourist attraction especially when we are cuddling our Thai boyfriends, but others just like the pleasant largely traffic free ambiance.

2 hours ago, spoon said:

I missed the bboy shows! Xboys was fun last time i went. Bbb for 200bht, never thought id hear this in my lifetime

Without Chinese tourists, especially female one, no expats will pay 350b. to see fully dressed gogo boys.  Owner not stupid.

I will check out the show soon and report back

On 7/9/2020 at 12:31 PM, williewillie said:

Without Chinese tourists, especially female one, no expats will pay 350b. to see fully dressed gogo boys.  Owner not stupid.

I will check out the show soon and report back

Did you pay a visit there ?

12 hours ago, williewillie said:

Will go soon.  My farang friends won’t go with me as the gogo boys are fully dressed and not very young and not very slim.  

Too bad I'm not there, I'd go for sure, not very young and not very slim sounds great. Even fully dressed part can be easily remedied.

If only they would let us into Thailand, sigh.

12 hours ago, williewillie said:

Will go soon.  My farang friends won’t go with me as the gogo boys are fully dressed and not very young and not very slim.  

Once i complaint to mamasan, he ask me which boy i want, he can make them undress lol. Easy fix.

14 hours ago, williewillie said:

Yes this excatly whay I saw on my last visit on February , the show was very strange unattractive boys doing acrobatic moves ,Very disappointing few years ago it was my favourite bar in Thailand with large selection of boys, excellent shows and lavish ambiance.

It sure as hell ain’t no twink bar.  Those who seek very slim or fem gay boys will waste their time and baht at boyzboyzboyz.

Remember it’s a boy bar, not a gay bar!!  Some boysMen refuse to go off with gay men, as there used to be many Chinese 

ladies eager for their company.  One time, the boss, Jo told two Asian men who called a boy over, to forget it.  I approved as

the men would have wasted money for drinks from a boy who didn’t go with men.  Refreshing honesty great.

The boys are not sex slaves and have the right to reject customers they don’t want to engage with...Its not a gay bar,

It’s  a boy bar.,

However desperation makes for strange bedfellows sometimes, and without Chinese ladies, lads maybe less

descriminating, but just lay there, do nothing, if you enjoy a dead fish in bed.  

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

first open  borders, bar will follow immediately

Agreed

The expats in Pattaya can only support a limited number of bars, so it follows that tourists are needed for all bars to open.     

Also, where I do read about expats visiting bars, it's not often BBB that they visit.   I would have thought the high prices and over dressed staff would be more acceptable to Chinese tourists on their first visit to Pattaya.    

Someone living there permanently might be more inclined to visit a better value bar, with more on offer and less expense.

16 minutes ago, z909 said:

Someone living there permanently might be more inclined to visit a better value bar, with more on offer and less expense.

or may already have pool of available and willing companions without need to visit bars

4 hours ago, z909 said:

Agreed

The expats in Pattaya can only support a limited number of bars, so it follows that tourists are needed for all bars to open.     

Also, where I do read about expats visiting bars, it's not often BBB that they visit.   I would have thought the high prices and over dressed staff would be more acceptable to Chinese tourists on their first visit to Pattaya.    

The bars at Jomtien complex are more appealing to the expacts in Pattaya , Boyztown is too commercial,noisy and expensive for them.

I watched a video on YouTube yesterday which consisted of a tour on motorbike of Pattaya post bar opening which featured BT and adjacent Sois. All the bars appeared to be closed and the producer commented that it looked like a ghost town with no people in evidence. Certainly the Ambiance terrace Was empty. It has been mentioned that there are Currently approximately 2500 farang expats in Pattaya Plus a few stranded tourists. The number of these who are gay or bisexual who would patronise gay bars will be not sufficient to support the previous scene. Thus I expect the bars in BT to remain closed until flights and tourism commence (who knows when ?).  I myself feel deprived of my Regular trips to Pattaya with its Asian boys and gay scene.

From Bangkok Post

Donations pour in for jobless man in Pattaya

PATTAYA: Donations and public sympathy have poured in for a Si Sa Ket man who was down to his last five baht after losing his job in Pattaya because of the coronavirus outbreak.

Now, Sarawut “Ton” Wongthee, 22, has almost 90,000 baht in his bank account and a job at a factory in Rayong.

Mr Sarawut on Saturday thanked all the people who had helped him overcome the hardship he was facing, including the local reporters whose stories caught the public’s attention. He said the cash donations — 89,281 baht as of Saturday — were very high and he did not want to accept any more. There were other people suffering hardship during the coronavirus outbreak and they needed help, he added.

“This amount is enough for me and I don’t want to receive any more. However, people keep transferring money to me. There are other people who are still facing tough lives. Foundations and hospitals are also affected by the coronavirus outbreak,” he said.

Mr Sarawut spent some of the donations to rent a room, sent some money to his family in Si Sa Ket, and gave some to alleviate the hardship of friends who were made jobless during the lockdown.

He also set aside 10,000 baht for needy people to get food at a stall in Pattaya that offered dishes at 20 baht each, and another 9,000 baht for the Baan Khu Ja child welfare foundation.

He is now looking forward to going to work in Rayong as Thai International Labour Co has given him a job at its factory. 

Mr Sarawut earlier worked at a pub on the Pattaya Walking Street in South Pattaya. After entertainment venues were closed to prevent the spread of the virus, he and many others became jobless. He later earned a living by renting mats to visitors at Pattaya beach to make ends meet.

But when Pattaya closed all its beaches as part of its coronavirus containment drive, that job also disappeared. Mr Sarawut spent weeks looking in vain for work in the resort town and took shelter in a deserted bar when his money ran out. He had been left with only five baht and had to beg for food from people when a reporter learned of his plight.

3694788.jpg

Sarawut Wongthee (in grey T-shirt) talks to a food vendor in Pattaya. He has set aside 10,000 baht of the donated money he received to provide free food to people in need. (Photo by Chaiyot Pupattanapong)

2 hours ago, reader said:

Sarawut Wongthee (in grey T-shirt) talks to a food vendor in Pattaya. He has set aside 10,000 baht of the donated money he received to provide free food to people in need. (Photo by Chaiyot Pupattanapong)

he was just one lucky man  that somebody made his plight public but there are thousands  like him and charity can only help that far. 

On 7/14/2020 at 11:00 PM, spoon said:

Oh my! Lets hope they will reopen whenever

Your wish has been granted.  Boyzboyzboyz open again last couple of days.  I plan to go and see show this weekend.

Also A-Bomb gogo boys reopened, although closed tonite has sign on gate stating they will be open on July 22, tomorrow.

Serene beer bar reopened too.

only Toy Boys and Cupidol Boys remain closed..