floridarob

Boyz Boyz Boyz

I went in, after many years, to take a friend visiting Pattaya for the first time.

Wow, what a disappointment, He even said it looked liked they left the door open and let anyone work up on stage.

Maybe was a good holiday season and some over ate, there were double chins, chunky bellies...

What happened to the guys there....?

were they fully dressed or at least bare chested ?

Perhaps  their target clientele which seems to be the Chinese girls likes their new format and boy's size ?

That are not  uplifting news for sure, not long ago I was on record considering it the best boy bar in whole Thailand and now  ?

Sad to hear quality of boys have dropped. When i visit end of december, lots of boys (easily 40 over) and yes there are bigger sizes but generally lots of good looking guys. Cant really comment on their body, but i off a guy who is shirtless, smaller frame muscular guy. Not a bad off but not the best either, but i had enough fun already that night so it was still great. Turned out he is friend with the guy i offed in bangkok who used to work in bbb. 

I did complaint to mamasan that i dont like that the boys isnt shirtless. He said this is what women like, but asked me who i want to see shirtless, so thats a possibility too if u want to have some of the boys to remove their shirt, it can be done. From time to time, maybe 2-3 boys will be shirtless. 

Again it might be my type and who i consider good looking is diff than you, or maybe BBB is losing their good looking boys to other bars as my fav guy there is now in jupiter, perhaps recruiting more of his friends to bangkok? Anyway, the shows in bbb used to be unique to them, but abomb, xboys are now using those same performers too, so show wise, i wouldnt have to depend on BBB only for a great show now. In fact, especially the bbboy, the show closer to midnight (xboy and a-bomb) are better as most of the bbboy will be shirtless by now lol. And i agree that a-bomb guys are great too, but ive yet to off their boys. Sorry to hear you and your friend got non performer.

A little bit off-subject, or maybe hardly. I was told in Arena massage-where they mostly show off in jeans only to present their 6packs, that those who do not do that-have sweater or whatever, do not do exercise and/or are too ashamed to show their upper body in public. So perhaps its even more tasteful after all that those chubby bellies do not present themselves too openly. Is it not true anymore that Chinese do prefer chubbies as a full stomach and ´have you eaten enough´ is their main preoccupation as it is a real sign of prosperousness.

Christian on his last Pty visit made even more fuss-jeans are too much, they should be in underwear only! And guys in jeans, so he was told, are not gay.

In response to a pm from vinapu looking for Pattaya update, I told him that the boss at boyzboyzboyz told a friend of mine, that

with the Chinese absent, boyzboyzboyz felt like a gay boy bar again.  I’ve been out of country and just returned to Pattaya.

so far, so good with Nice Boys in Sunee and Dream Boys on Pattayaland soi 1, both exceptional boy wise but customers few in

number.  Show at Dream very fresh with awesome finale and many boys/men.

In January I got a quick look into BoyzBoyzBoyz through their front door left ajar. There were about 15 guys on stage, all in jeans and T-shirts. Not a bare chest to be seen. I was not going to spend money on that; turned around and went into Cupidol instead. It was about 10pm, and there were about 10 - 12 customers in BoyzBoyzBoyz, making it look way less than half full. Will be writing up that story soon.

Mack.

I was in Boyz Boyz Boyz 3 days ago the stage is so small that there is barely any space for the show and the rotation , the boys were fully dressed most of them old and unattractive however there were some handsome guys the 22:30 show was strange boys doing some acrobatic movements and at the end showed their cocks the bar was full paid 350 Bht for Soda and lemon.

On 2/21/2020 at 2:33 AM, Boy69 said:

I was in Boyz Boyz Boyz 3 days ago the stage is so small that there is barely any space for the show and the rotation , the boys were fully dressed most of them old and unattractive however there were some handsome guys the 22:30 show was strange boys doing some acrobatic movements and at the end showed their cocks the bar was full paid 350 Bht for Soda and lemon.

as a side note, despite you your critique bar must be doing something right in view of what you said (my underscores )

On 2/23/2020 at 1:36 AM, vinapu said:

as a side note, despite you your critique bar must be doing something right in view of what you said (my underscores )

I agree entirely.

Also, in a similar fashion, McDonalds have done an awful lot right in building a global junk food business. 

I have never eaten a big mac and have no interest in ever doing so.  

I have also never been a customer of BBB and each year, it seems to be of less interest.  

Both businesses appeal to customers with very different expectations.  I have no interest, but they are successful businesses.  

Perhaps the cruising industry is another example (BOATS, not the type of cruising you are thinking of !!!)  Lot's of people pay good money to be cooped up on a floating petri dish, full of other pensioners.   

A great business, but I bet quite a few of us would not even take a free holiday on one.

In the same way, BBB is not even trying to appeal to some of us.  Time to move on.

10 hours ago, z909 said:

Perhaps the cruising industry is another example (BOATS, not the type of cruising you are thinking of !!!)  Lot's of people pay good money to be cooped up on a floating petri dish, full of other pensioners.   

A great business, but I bet quite a few of us would not even take a free holiday on one.

I did and I liked it as one time experience but always say "I was on a cruise two times: first and last at the same time" 

My regular long-time works at Toys Boys and he often sits outside when he video calls me on Messenger, usually any time between 10pm and midnight and is always showing me pics of the soi down to BBB being almost entirely devoid of customers (as indeed is TB itself inside to judge by the flashes inside he shows me). Mamasan at TBs will often come over and say hello and confirms the dramatic lack of tourists in BT.  Some of these bars will be really hurting now. 

46 minutes ago, vinapu said:

so it looks it's not that bad and virus scared only some , good for boys as fear it they may be on the verge of starvation but from note above, seems to be  not that bad

From what I saw at the apps boys are eager for a session almost all of them qouted 1000 Bht for ST they usually have to take motorcycle taxi to your hotel and back their room which leave them roughly 900 Bht for a ST , Jomtien complex was very quiet . Business not looking good unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, spoon said:

For BBB disco to close, its does means bad business. But bbb have many regulars from thai and expat alike, so they will still have customers especially weekends. 

Excatly same can be said for Castro Bar, Cupidol and Panorama.

7 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

Excatly same can be said for Castro Bar, Cupidol and Panorama.

Actually as local and expat sees these place is now void of tourists, they might now enjoy the place more lol. We can finally see expats returning to boystown now that its no longer too crowded to even table a boy before this.

I was in Jomtien complex this week and surprised to see many older straight couples.  At least ten older farang women with older farang 

men, in small groups of 2 and 4 people. This observation was near Boy Gaga and  cafe/ restaurant next door( John’s Cafe?)

over a 15-20 minute period

Last night in Boyztown was very quiet.  I decided to see the Xboys 10pm show and was surprised to see at least 20 customers, mostly

farangs.  I plan to check out Dream Boys show, just steps away,  tonight.  
Dream Boys has one show nightly now and the doorman said it

started at 11pm.  The sign outside said otherwise, 11:20 I think..

Sunee Plaza has been moderately busy.  I’ve been to Nice Boys several times recently and it’s been hit and miss.

One Swiss farang had a boy or two strip naked on stage for over a half hour.  One shot a load a fair distant.  Swiss 

man gave the boy 2,000 b.  Swiss man very popular but has left town.

I heard 69 bar in North Pattaya closed as it caters to Chinese tour groups and had sexy shows.