Jasper

Hub Club

A recent visit from a friend from BoyzBoyzBoyz who says he has not been offed by a male in over a year. All his customers are female. He said he doesn't know why but says he will go with anyone with money. I know that is not always the case. But, more women are purchasing and it is something we are going to have to get use to in all clubs, bars, etc.

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

A recent visit from a friend from BoyzBoyzBoyz who says he has not been offed by a male in over a year. All his customers are female. He said he doesn't know why but says he will go with anyone with money. I know that is not always the case. But, more women are purchasing and it is something we are going to have to get use to in all clubs, bars, etc.

When i go to bbb, i want to get boys with muscle, but i cant see clearly when they wear shirts. Anyway, mamasan might be a reason too, as when i pointed out some of the boys i actually like, mamasan said that boy like girl. To most customers, it means either he wont go with guys, or he wont give good service with guys. Mamasan on the other hand might do this either because they see women customer spend more money for bars so kept the popular guys with women for womem, or dont want male customer get bad service, or simply assume the guy dont go with guys because he always go with girls? 

I do think most guys would go with anyone with money. Very few i know that would not go, but even then, can still go with customer if just for drinks or very limited fun. There are gays gogo who did the same to, only go with guys and not girl. I guess thats why vinapu wait for a smile works great. Its a clear show of interest, which might not work so great in a club claimed to be for ladies.

17 hours ago, Michael said:

But, more women are purchasing and it is something we are going to have to get use to in all clubs, bars, etc.

as long as their interest is keeping guys on the stage they are doing us favour.

Sure,  some may be also our  competitors but for me is doesn't matter who snatched my dream guy from me, busty girl, handsome Korean or greying , bit oversized farang from St.Olaf , Minnesota.

Ever since years ago  lady in audience at XBoys soi Twilight said to me something to effect " your friend is very handsome, I'm jealous " I don't mind girls among spectators in  boy bars.