petr55

Fake Club, BKK

It is important to note that the concept of coyote dancers at Thai disco/clubs is different than go-go bars in Silom etc. The dancers are there to entertain on stage (and most will allow guests a quick grope for a drink/tip) and circle/mingle around and drink with guests at their tables afterwards. Often they will be offered drinks (and tips) at a table and they will drink, talk and be friendly (socialize) with the guests (and encourage them to drink more). If the chemistry is right and with a generous offer I certainly think some coyote dancers will go with you, but more diplomacy /a more discreet approach will be required. First establish a friendly connection/vibe and make the guy interested in you and then discreetly let him know your intentions and offer. I'm sure some dancers will decline (politely) as many are presumably straight or not up for paid sex, but some may be up for some add. easy money. Give it a try!

One additional note/a word of caution: as Fake and other similar venues are primarily for Thai guests the dancers may have very limited English language skills and there is a high chance that you will find yourself unable to communicate with them (unless you speak/understand thai).

13 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

It is important to note that the concept of coyote dancers at Thai disco/clubs is different than go-go bars in Silom etc. The dancers are there to entertain on stage (and most will allow guests a quick grope for a drink/tip) and circle/mingle around and drink with guests at their tables afterwards. Often they will be offered drinks (and tips) at a table and they will drink, talk and be friendly (socialize) with the guests (and encourage them to drink more). If the chemistry is right and with a generous offer I certainly think some coyote dancers will go with you, but more diplomacy /a more discreet approach will be required. First establish a friendly connection/vibe and make the guy interested in you and then discreetly let him know your intentions and offer. I'm sure some dancers will decline (politely) as many are presumably straight or not up for paid sex, but some may be up for some add. easy money. Give it a try!

One additional note/a word of caution: as Fake and other similar venues are primarily for Thai guests the dancers may have very limited English language skills and there is a high chance that you will find yourself unable to communicate with them (unless you speak/understand thai).

Thanks for the tip.
I like the challenge of wooing the guy... lol