GWMinUS

Trip Report from the Philippines

14 hours ago, eurasian said:

Highly difficult to understand the reason for not letting the boys to fly although they have the return tickets and international accomodation approval . I invited my Pinoy boy two times , to Bali once and Kuala Lumpur once , in both of the trips he did not face any problems .

Very different experience from that of GWMinus. Wonder what the cause of the difference might be. Did your guy pay for the ticket directly himself? Either with his own funds or funds previously provided to him?

3 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

Very different experience from that of GWMinus. Wonder what the cause of the difference might be. Did your guy pay for the ticket directly himself? Either with his own funds or funds previously provided to him?

I paid the ticket with my credit card . Most probably the difference might be due to my boys many previous international visits . He likes to travel and already visited some countries . So no reason for the customs officers to get suspicious of the risks mentiond by Vinapu such as human trafficking .