AlexThompson

What was the greatest night you ever had in Bangkok?

6 hours ago, anddy said:

The greatest night lastet for 24 hours. It was approximately 2006, +/- 1 year maybe, not sure.  I had met this guy way back I think in 2001 at Songkran, I think at DJ Station. Very hot muscular guy, student at the time with great English. Not a money boy at all, just a guy being into farangs. Had been in touch throughout and met almost every time I visited Bangkok. So it was again that one time, I was staying at the Tarntawan. I can't recall the what happened in what order, but the essence was we spent about 24 hours in bed (interrupted only by the odd bathroom trip or trip outside for food). Of course with amazing sex (amazing top with unbelievable control; he could last for ever and if it took me long to cum, he would hold it until then and then cum with me), but mostly just cuddling, kissing (such a great kisser too), or sleeping or half-sleeping. It was this mutual feeling of trust and warmth and closeness that needed no words at all that made this very very special indeed. 

So you had been in long term contact with him and met him more than once ?

9 hours ago, anddy said:

if you're looking for such an experience, you won't find it. You probably know that yourself. It's the very nature of such surprise experiences that they come out of the blue. Hence the wow factor, too.

I guess much of the fun is in the trying. Really good tops are pretty rare. 

3 hours ago, Boy69 said:

So you had been in long term contact with him and met him more than once ?

yes I thought that was clear from my post.... Met him many many times, before and after that memorable night. It became increasingly difficult to meet, as he had moved abroad for work and we had to be lucky to be in BKK at the same time to meet. And unfortunately eventually lost contact altogether.

27 minutes ago, anddy said:

And unfortunately eventually lost contact altogether.

sometimes  it's blessing in disguise as it helps to avoid disappointment when mutual infatuation starts wearing out and all of the sudden  guy realizes we are not as generous as he dreamed about and/ or  we  notice he is not attractive as we thought before. This way one can cherish memories forever

On personal  level I can  recall at least 4 guys I wish our last meeting never happened as it hollowed previous experiences and I'm culprit / losing interest  for some reason/ for  2 of those cases and boys are to be blamed for other two /  untimely asking for extra unwarranted  tip  and clearly going with me just for an income without even faking pretense it's otherwise /

It will be quite tough for me to just pick only one single night as the greatest .. i didnt realize the true value of some nights with some guys until they have become memories... there are some guys I'd never forget for greatest time in bed, some for their amazing physical appearances, and there are some whom I'd think of on my sleepless nights while tossing and turning to calm myself down.. the euphoric  memories that i had with them were so pleasant and soothing that i would eventually fall asleep.

(1) The first cut is always the deepest.

So it was on a night in december 2018 that i had my first experience going to a go-go club. With a lot of preparations in accordance with all the guidance that i obtained here from you senior members, my first visit went quite well. it was nothing, but our famous Moonlight. I off'ed a regular floor boy who ended up spending with me for ~12 hours. we both cum 3 times that night. I stayed at Tarntawan that time. 

(2) The most beautiful one was not the best.

but i still miss the time i had with him. and it was at VCK (?) club. I went there with one of my local friends for a massage. the masseur i chose possessed all the physical traits I love (a baby's face, a muscular body but not too hunky, hairy at appropriate places etc etc). His massage skill was very questionable, his professional ethic was substandard, but he's still one of those that i'd find it quite difficult to forget. Yes the encounter involved full penetration at the end and he did it against his mentioned preferred role as per his own report. just for the record, he said he's a viet boy. 

(3) The best sex was through an online arrangement. 

If I remember correctly, it was through Rentmen. This boy in his mid 20's possessed a very manly face with strong jaws, so he was not one of those that i would fall to his heels on my first sight. he also had a swimmer's body type. we started with him giving me a quite decent massage. it was at the end of the massage, he took of the towel, and turned me up that i was amazed and speechless by his humongous appendage. since i failed to take him in, we ended up cuddling, kissing and lots of body contact. he was on my stomach, bending over to my face and our lips were deeply engaged, with my hands squeezing tightly his cute bubble butt right and left. then i started teasing it with mine while we were still kissing as if there was no tomorrow... ...................... the rest has now become a memory. That time i was staying at Raya (I think a grand deluxe with a bathroom with see through glass walls).

(4) The "high school sweetheart" is now gone.

and yes he is Mr Babe. 

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

sometimes  it's blessing in disguise as it helps to avoid disappointment when mutual infatuation starts wearing out and all of the sudden  guy realizes we are not as generous as he dreamed about and/ or  we  notice he is not attractive as we thought before. This way one can cherish memories forever

On personal  level I can  recall at least 4 guys I wish our last meeting never happened as it hollowed previous experiences and I'm culprit / losing interest  for some reason/ for  2 of those cases and boys are to be blamed for other two /  untimely asking for extra unwarranted  tip  and clearly going with me just for an income without even faking pretense it's otherwise /

You are describing well the reason why I had never met the same LT boy again on my upcoming trips . Every boy I liked who stayed with me couple of days (and sometimes most of my vacation) I tried to stay in contact on a freindship basis turned to be a disappointment every single boy after couple of freindly messages start to demand money , endless requests for financial help and 'tragic' stories to back it up till I eventually loose my patient and cut of the contact with him. I have to remind myself every time that the lovely charming boy who stayed with me is actually a money boy and once the trip is over the deal with the boy is over too and it's better to forget him and move on with my life.

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

yeah you are right about the possible blessing in disguise.... Though in this case it wouldn't be my generosity (or lack thereof) as there was never a single Baht involved. It was true, genuine mutual affection. Like I said, he was not a MB, nothing to do with the gogo bar scene or otherwise. But yeah we change, and so did he apparently, the muscles became fat, plus an unhealthy diet in the country where he lived (lives?) led to a nickname he used on Romeo for some time including the bit "chub". Not sure how chubby exactly he got, and whether I'd have cared because of our affection, but yeah I don't know how things may have developed. Now, I have VERY fond memories from what must be almost 10 years of knowing him....

On 4/1/2020 at 12:09 AM, Londoner said:

Yes, the "old" Babylon provided an experience far better than we can expect today. Admittedly, I never worked-out how to progress from one floor to another due to its odd room and staircase arrangements but, as PeterRS suggested, there were more  opportunities for us to meet with cute and willing guys. I also liked the roof-top bar with its views over Bangkok. Of course, it helped  being fifty rather than seventy!

@Londoner, Babylon is one of my favorite places on earth.  What did you prefer about the old location?  Howe else was it different?

Firstly , there were more opportunities for older falangs to meet with younger Thais twenty years ago; today's Babylonian Thais tend to be older. And far, far fewer.

Secondly, I loved the roof-top bar with its view across Sathorn and as far as Silom. 

Thirdly, I was younger, too!

But I still love Babylon and without it, I would forgo the two or three days I spend in Bangkok before travelling elsewhere.

The Babylon at its old location was populated with MANY young Thais! It felt like a beehive bursting. Compare that to today when the vast majority of customers are tourists - well, until, of course, covid stopped that too.

Another observation: At the time, the building that was home of Babylon, with its four floors, was the tallest building in this part of Bangkok. It was surrounded by the residences of various ambassadors, each in a large garden with trees. So the building stood out and was visible from afar, especially at night when it was decorated with thousands of lightbulbs, like a Christmas tree. Sitting on the rooftop terrace, listening to live music, having a drink and talking with beautiful people, you could observe the rays of light that emanated from the terrace and illuminated the trees of these gardens. Oh, those were the times.