stijntje

Bangkok 2020 trip report

On 4/25/2020 at 12:36 AM, Will7272 said:

I’ve always wondered what goes on inside Golden Cock as well. 

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ;)

Compare it with a visit to a masseur. In most places around the world, the masseur remains clothed. He doesn't in Bangkok.

Compare it with a visit to a darkroom. Sometimes it is boring and nothing happens. Other visits you are lucky.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:06 AM, captainmick said:

Thanks for great report. Can you expand on your “hot action with three of the boys” at Golden Cock please.  What did they get up to and were there other customers in the bar?

I don't remember if there were other customers. Maybe one or two, as it is never very crowded. But I don't mind that, as long as every customer has a different selection of boys. I don't mind other clients next to me. It could even add up to the fun. In a sauna, you also have others close to you.

What hot action happened with three of the boys? Well, it started completely innocent with buying a drink for them, like in any other bar in LOS. Drinks in Golden Cock are very cheap compared to other bars. After that, some kissing. I prefer boys to be shirtless, so some clothing was removed. They did the same to me, so one boy started playing with my nipples. Boys noticed something getting bigger in my pants and they were curious about it. Well, i had the same idea about theirs. When you have 3 boys petting you, it is a great moment. One of the boys was doing very well with his mouth. I left very happy. Of course I paid the drinks and a fee to the bar for the fun inside the bar, comparable to an off fee.  

I never had any luck in Nature Boys. Most often only 2 boys, so not worth going in and buying a drink.

You can find more boys in Super A in the same soi. The older ones shirtless, the younger ones in street clothes and very concentrated on their mobile phones. Anyone been there in the last year? 

On 4/28/2020 at 1:30 AM, Keithambrose said:

I assume that the younger ones will become shirtless quite swiftly?

I hope so, but I prefer them to be shirtless already when entering a bar.

If I want boys to wear a shirt, I go to Jomtien Complex.

6 hours ago, stijntje said:

I hope so, but I prefer them to be shirtless already when entering a bar.

If masquerading as a gogo bar, I expect to see the boys wearing no shirt, no trousers and at most one layer of sexy underwear.    Birthday suits ideally.

When I go into these bars, I either order a small beer which costs about 40 baht in a 7-Eleven or a water, which costs about 6 baht.  

When gogo bars mostly charge between 150 and 350 baht for the same drink,  as far as I'm concerned the unwritten contract states "I the customer shall pay between 350 and 5800% of the retail value of the drink, in return for seeing some high quality & very scantily clad lads on stage, who may be offable."   

Unlike some members in the past, I tend not to moan about bar drink prices, on the basis that I'm not paying for the drink, but paying for the entertainment. 

I expect the bars to keep their side of the bargain with the entertainment.            

I very much agree with z909 although I would not go so far as to prefer gogo boys to be naked - that was often found in Pattaya gogos 15+ years ago.  G-strings or jocks would be my preference. Having said that, at the moment I would like an Asian boyFriend whatever he was wearing 

End of April update

My all time favorite Viro contacted me on Facebook. He asked for money as he had a motorcycle accident in Cambodia and didn't wear a helmet. He knew perfectly well from previous attemps 2 years ago that I don't give money between meetings. He must be desperate. As I'm aware that coronacrisis is hitting hard on everyone, I decided to make an exception and have given him some money. I hope he will not try to ask more money soon.

9 hours ago, stijntje said:

End of April update

My all time favorite Viro contacted me on Facebook. He asked for money as he had a motorcycle accident in Cambodia and didn't wear a helmet. He knew perfectly well from previous attemps 2 years ago that I don't give money between meetings. He must be desperate. As I'm aware that coronacrisis is hitting hard on everyone, I decided to make an exception and have given him some money. I hope he will not try to ask more money soon.

Unusual times are calling for exceptional measures

12 hours ago, stijntje said:

End of April update

This is the main problem with the boys once you give them money endless further requests will follow I did it once and it was a huge mistake .I won't do it again.

6 hours ago, Boy69 said:

This is the main problem with the boys once you give them money endless further requests will follow I did it once and it was a huge mistake .I won't do it again.

we should count our blessing that we have a choice 'send or don't send", problem would be if there was noting to ponder choices about.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:12 AM, Boy69 said:

This is the main problem with the boys once you give them money endless further requests will follow. I did it once and it was a huge mistake .I won't do it again.

On 5/5/2020 at 12:02 PM, vinapu said:

we should count our blessing that we have a choice 'send or don't send", problem would be if there was noting to ponder choices about.

Both comments make complete sense.

1  It's fairly obvious that anyone intent on having money sent from abroad will direct repeat requests to anyone and everyone who has donated previously.   Repeat what works.  For the less honest types, I guess they might repeat whatever story works.

2  Many of us are lucky to be living in relatively wealthy countries, so when we combine that luck with a little hard work or good decision making, we do have the money so we can decide what to do.   So far, we're also lucky to have been living in those relatively wealthy countries during the last few decades.  Flying to Thailand wasn't quite the same option 100 years ago. 

[I appreciate these comments don't apply to all members, as some live in countries with a relatively modest GDP, rely on initiative etc etc. ]

I've still only received 2 requests for money since the Covid outbreak.    There are 2 or 3 people who I might just have sent money to due to abnormal circumstances, but they didn't request any.  

The two I have received requests from include one I don't think I've ever met (I keep extensive notes) and another who's probably spent less than 90 minutes in my presence.    Obviously, I've not sent anything.

On 5/5/2020 at 4:02 AM, vinapu said:

Agree...When I was more frequently visiting Pattaya, my hotel base was (and hopefully will be) The Poseidon in Jomtien.  The hotel has no business, surprise, but has taken to feeding folks.  They do this once or twice a week and provide 450+ meals each time.  I've decided this is a good place to provide financial support.  

I haven't had a direct request from any of the guys I know though I have heard from many...they complan about the lack of work but are happy to away from Bangkok where the virus is...at least it is in their minds and they don't want another quarantine.

Starting week 8 of the California lockdown.

I did not get any request owing to simple reason - I don't keep in touch with guys while I'm away from Thailand. 

I don't want  them to nurse any illusions and don't want to have those myself too. But when there I like to treat them well because I can I guess.