spoon

Thai fruit store uses shirtless men with abs to atttact thirsty customers

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

all offable, specially one with tattoos on the right

We all have different tastes.   I wouldn't off any of them and particularly not the one in the black top.

This might get a lot of gay farang to start eating durian.  Here's a report of the story in CNA.

Thai durian stall manned by out-of-work gym owners as fitness rooms close

Durians and shirtless hunks: It’s such a foolproof combination, you wonder why no one thought of it sooner.

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/trending/thai-durian-stall-manned-by-gym-instructors-12676208

Actually, somebody did think of it sooner.  Malaysian fitness model and instructor Jordan Yeoh did it way back in 2015.  I've posted his pics here previously.  Drool on, girls!

https://sgag.sg/posts/this-handsome-and-muscular-malaysia-man-may-be-the-hottest-durian-seller-ever

Colloquially, we call washboard abs "durian seeds" here coz of the resemblance.  So if you hear a guy being described as having durian seeds, it means he is fit, with six-pack or even eight-pack abs.

I have to admit that I have never eaten durian fruit and have seldom offed hunks like those in the photo, but no doubt many members of this board are acquainted with both. But course the lady has zero interest for me, but Vinapu confesses an attraction in the culinary sense.

thanks to spoon for making a interesting post - we need more of the same in these boring times.

2 hours ago, spoon said:

My second favorite guy is sarawut maranrond,the second guy from right.

Remove two consonants and a vowel and his name becomes Sarawut Manrod.:D

They all have nice gear - check out those sweat pants and gloves - wonder if they're sponsored.  Or maybe they just cleaned up nice for the shoot.:wub:

Durian prices have been going through the roof the last few years with snotty dealers adopting a take it or leave it attitude locally in favour of the China market.  Let's see whether prices will come down this year with the China market becoming less accessible and supply outstrips demand.