gaperking

Condom or bare?

Do you always play safe? I have to admit that condom is not my favourite and if bottom goes along, I like to do BB. It gives so much more pleasure to me. Risks as top are to me quite negligible. And I don't have myself any STDs either to spread.

5 hours ago, gaperking said:

Do you always play safe? I have to admit that condom is not my favourite and if bottom goes along, I like to do BB. It gives so much more pleasure to me. Risks as top are to me quite negligible. And I don't have myself any STDs either to spread.

Maybe you should talk to your doctor for PrEP  

19 minutes ago, eurasian said:

Maybe you should talk to your doctor for PrEP  

Why would a top need that?

Risk for top getting HIV is minimal, that's just the way it is: bottom is at risk zone. And as far as I understand, PrEP only protects from HIV and not from other STDs where basically condom is only protection.

Can you get PrEP in Thailand? Without doctor's order?

8 hours ago, gaperking said:

Why would a top need that?

6 hours ago, gaperking said:

Risk for top getting HIV is minimal, that's just the way it is: bottom is at risk zone.

So there is no heterosexual men with HIV then by your logic? Yes risk is lower but not minimal nor negligible. Prep is additional layer of protection for HIV and while u can get it without prescription, it is not advisable to take it without checking that you are HIV negative to avoid drug resistance, as well as monitoring for side effect. And yes, since its only for HIV, regular std testing is also advisable. 

I don't know how hetero men do get their HIV. Maybe they are not heteros but closet bottoms. And anal sex IS by far more prone to get bottom infected than heterosexual intercourse is for woman. I am not a doctor but I would guess virus takes the easy way (rectum) first.

But I got interested in getting PrEP. How fast it works? Can I give it to bottom?

You have to take PrEP two weeks before it starts to be affective and gave to continue taking it on constant basis more oe less .you continue with your false belief ,it doesn't matter if you top or bottom both can take it . Don't try to justify your unresponssible sex behaviour with superstions  .

But what if bottom immediately when I pull out takes my dick in his mouth and cleans it? ATM. 

Ok. Just kidding. But I don't like comdoms, they make me feel bad. The plastic smell and feeling making love in a plastic bag. Who wants that?

Would you want to be responsible for another's infection? However effective today's treatment is(and people are still dying from hiv related diseases- it remains a life-changing condition .

The falang visiting the gay scene in Thailand is usually the older, more experienced and often the  wiser party; we have responsibilities.  And the major one is to not take advantage of a guy who needs our money and so takes risks.

There have been  hundreds of thousandsof infected men who have never engaged in anal sex. Don't kid yourself.  

do NOT have any STDs so I can't spread them. I feel like that my freedom of expression is incapacitated if I can't unload inside freely. 

8 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

Guys - don't feed the troll.

I gave you downwards pointing arrow. If you don't like someone's sexual preferences, it does NOT MAKE THAT SOMEONE A TROLL. 

7 hours ago, gaperking said:

If you don't like someone's sexual preferences, it does NOT MAKE THAT SOMEONE A TROLL. 

Agreed. But if you do not like/use condoms and you say you are totally free of STDs, then you must obviously get tested after each and every sexual encounter AND wait for the window for HIV to expire before you have sex again. That is the only way to ensure you are STD free. Do you do that? If you do not, then each and eery time you are always putting your partner at risk while you enjoy your risky behaviour.

Oh and by the way, getting tested regularly for all STDs will make quite a hole in your wallet.

On 6/1/2020 at 9:07 AM, gaperking said:

do NOT have any STDs so I can't spread them. I feel like that my freedom of expression is incapacitated if I can't unload inside freely. 

Are you a troll?

On 6/2/2020 at 11:12 AM, traveller123 said:

Anyway on this holiday we were spending time in his Isan village and when I arrived he had a bad shingles rash on his back and side.

Continuing for a moment on this serious sidetrack, I was in Dick's a few years ago having dinner with several friends. The subject of shingles came up. Three had suffered from shingles and were saying how nasty it was. One said he had had the rash on his forehead. This can be particularly serious as there is a possibility iit can affect the eyes. The next day I popped in to BNH and got the latest shingles vaccine. It was not cheap, about 8000 baht for the doctor consultation and the vaccine. But it was then a new vaccine and i was told it would cover me for at least 10 years. Money well spent. I encourage everyone to have themselves vaccinated.

17 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

Continuing for a moment on this serious sidetrack, I was in Dick's a few years ago having dinner with several friends. The subject of shingles came up. Three had suffered from shingles and were saying how nasty it was. One said he had had the rash on his forehead. This can be particularly serious as there is a possibility iit can affect the eyes. The next day I popped in to BNH and got the latest shingles vaccine. It was not cheap, about 8000 baht for the doctor consultation and the vaccine. But it was then a new vaccine and i was told it would cover me for at least 10 years. Money well spent. I encourage everyone to have themselves vaccinated.

I remembered a friend of mine had this before, and i was reading about it and dont recall it was a sexually transmitted disease. A quick google supported this. So while it is contagious, the infected person will get chickenpox instead of shingles. Shingles itself cames from the same virus that caused chicken pox and anyone who has had chicken pox before can develop shingles years later when the virus lays dormant got activated mainly due to weakened immune system. Below is the excerpt from mayo clinic. So, im not sure why the doctor makes that remark about std to you dear and potentially faithful friend when he got shingles. 

Are you contagious?

A person with shingles can pass the varicella-zoster virus to anyone who isn't immune to chickenpox. This usually occurs through direct contact with the open sores of the shingles rash. Once infected, the person will develop chickenpox, however, not shingles.

Chickenpox can be dangerous for some people. Until your shingles blisters scab over, you are contagious and should avoid physical contact with anyone who hasn't yet had chickenpox or the chickenpox vaccine, especially people with weakened immune systems, pregnant women and newborns.

Risk factors

Anyone who has ever had chickenpox can develop shingles. Most adults in the United States had chickenpox when they were children, before the advent of the routine childhood vaccination that now protects against chickenpox.

Factors that may increase your risk of developing shingles include:

Being older than 50. Shingles is most common in people older than 50. The risk increases with age. Some experts estimate that half the people age 80 and older will have shingles.

Having certain diseases. Diseases that weaken your immune system, such as HIV/AIDS and cancer, can increase your risk of shingles.

Undergoing cancer treatments. Radiation or chemotherapy can lower your resistance to diseases and may trigger shingles.

Taking certain medications. Drugs designed to prevent rejection of transplanted organs can increase your risk of shingles — as can prolonged use of steroids, such as prednisone.