tahomatom05

Requesting bareback?

It is astonishing that this still a topic of discussion. In some ways, it is a remnant of the west's imperialism; everything is OK for us at home due to improvements in treatment, so why consider those benighted parts of the world where, for some, Hiv is still a death sentence, or at least involves a lifetime if struggle? 

Someone I have seen several times offered bareback & I declined.

He says he's taking PREP,  but from what little I have read of that, it's not improving the odds sufficiently for my tastes.  

Guest guest_BenG1000

Topics like this, opinions like this ... scare me immensely. Shoving boys in a (health risk) corner scares me ... why on earth would you put any human being in such a predicament?

I find there is often the temptation to bareback when waking up whilst in bed with a boy, rather than fiddling about with a condom, but I have resisted in recent years,  Unlike when I first discovered Thailand and Pattaya 20 years ago when I used up my luck in this department, not contracting any infections, despite anal sex with a lot of boys.

On 6/17/2020 at 8:15 AM, Travellerdave said:

I find there is often the temptation to bareback when waking up whilst in bed with a boy, rather than fiddling about with a condom, but I have resisted in recent years,  Unlike when I first discovered Thailand and Pattaya 20 years ago when I used up my luck in this department, not contracting any infections, despite anal sex with a lot of boys.

Why do you resist your true nature, Dave? No reason. We should enjoy the little time we spend on this planet.