TotallyOz

2 Strikes and a Homerun

I wouldn't ghost him.  Rather, be sure to continue the chat, lure him for another connection when the time allows,  give him a really good spanking, have your way with him one last time and then throw him out the door.  It's not about the money, but if you let these guys get away with it, you actually encourage more victims.  

1 hour ago, bucky13 said:

I wouldn't ghost him.  Rather, be sure to continue the chat, lure him for another connection when the time allows,  give him a really good spanking, have your way with him one last time and then throw him out the door.  It's not about the money, but if you let these guys get away with it, you actually encourage more victims.  

I told him what he lost out on. But, have no intent on spanking him. BTW: I didn't consider myself a victim. I knew from the moment he brought up his father's accident 2 days before rent was due where it was going. I gave him the "loan" knowingly and knowing the outcome. It saved me more money in the end as I don't normally like a regular all the time and I didn't know how to let him down easy. Worth it for me!

18 hours ago, williewillie said:

I have been conned plenty myself and done my share of bullshitting as well.  It takes two to play.  Sometimes you win,

sometimes you lose.  

I am pretty sure that it's really depend on us and we can manipulate the situation to win-win situation we just have to put very clear limit to what we are willing to pay for specific service we determine to the boy who are willing to accept this it will be like mutual business agreement which every side will benefit from it if fulfill its part in the agreement . I admit that in the past I have been conned plenty myself too but no more in my last trips I paid exactly what was agreed if the boy behaviour was exceptional good I gave generous tip but that's it no extra money for boy's fairytales and declining all boys online money  requests, I just don't believe any of their stories and to be honest I don't care anymore.

Yes, it is sad we cannot trust the guys we meet.

I am going though that with a guy in the Philippines. He asked for help now because of the Covid Virus. But when I make an offer he asks for more. So this time I drew the line. I said no and cut back on the money we had discussed my sending him. I guess we never learn...

45 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I too  have often heard  the  phrase, "It is sad that we cannot trust the guys we meet." The words are spoken by Thais and they are talking about us when we promise more than we deliver.

I think it is definitely a two way street. The one thing I always ask for is honesty. I can forgive anything else. But, honesty is important.

Also, let me just say, when any relationship starts with money, it will always be about money. I know people will say their boy is different and not with my guy. But, I stand by that 100%.