TotallyOz

Favorite Massage Places in Bangkok

Nakarat Massage (corner of Silom Rd. Soi 4) is one of my old haunts. Used to have a nice mix of Thai, Lao and Vietnam masseurs but I understand you can still find someone to meet your taste. Always found the guys there easy to talk with and the price of one-hour oil was Bht 450 last time I was there.

https://www.facebook.com/Naga0818898221/

Ganymede Spa (Paya Thai on BTS) always had more than its share of hot guys (1 hour oil I think is about Bht 700 now).

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ganymede-Spa-1415229761956817/posts/

Conditions have changed a lot over the past 7-8 months. If I returned I'd be inclined to explore all those small shops around Silom and Surawong for a bevy of new faces. There are also some shops on Suan Phlu worth checking out.

I love Arena for a bit of rough and ready (oh god but my last visit there was so enjoyably intense to say the least), Senso has become a favourite and I hope their closure is only temporary, Prince is another favourite with only good service experienced there, mixed reviews of Bangkok massage with nothing really negative just that some times so much better than others but I always left happy. Can't wait until we can get back there so I can check out some of the other places. 

Arena is still my favourite massage place in BKK.

Wide variety of guys and there is definitely at least one who is my type whenever I visit.
Apart from one occasion where the massuer was truly straight, I've always gotten fucked by the massuers there without asking for it.
So didn't even need to tip them extra for the bonus sex.
They all tend to cum fast too which works for me because I don't like long sessions.

Hope Arena survives this pandemic.

On 11/17/2020 at 3:05 PM, gayboi said:

Wide variety of guys and there is definitely at least one who is my type whenever I visit.
Apart from one occasion where the massuer was truly straight, I've always gotten fucked by the massuers there without asking for it.
They all tend to cum fast too which works for me because I don't like long sessions.

Glad to update that Arena is still around, though a shadow of its former self.

Went during the afternoon and there were only 4 to 5 masseurs around.
Luckily, one of them was my type and maybe cos lack of business, the masseur seemed horny even before the massage, grabbing my ass as we walked up to the room.

Unsurprisingly, he fucked me after massaging me for only 30 minutes.
It was supposed to be a 1 hour massage but since the sex was good, I didn't mind and tipped him as usual.

I think my last visit to Arena was mid afternoon on a Thursday (far too long ago now), there was a good 12 to 15 guys to choose from and the mere mention that I was looking for a top saw quite a few hands go up 

My favorite massage places would be any one of the six or seven places along Suthisan Rd in Saphan Khwai area.

But then I am probably biased through their twitter accounts which show very promising encounters : in the reality it is a hit-or-miss area where I found paradise as well as a total failure (but the boy was so good-looking !)

4 hours ago, llz said:

: in the reality it is a hit-or-miss area where I found paradise as well as a total failure (but the boy was so good-looking !)

I think this can be said about most of massage places, lazy primadonnas, skillfull and willing  ugly ducklings and everything in between. That the part of charm of boy hunting.

Just went to Arena last month.

Place was like a ghost town, only 5 guys around. Luckily, one of them was my type -  a buff muscle hunk whom I never saw before.
Booked a 1 hour oil massage since I never tried him before and I usually only do 1 hour if its a new masseur.

About 30 minutes into the massage, he started getting frisky and put a condom on my dick. That caught me off guard because I have never met a bottom at Arena before. Then he surprised me again by giving me a blowjob with the condom on. 

I returned the favour and soon, he started lubing me up to get ready to fuck me.
He didn't last very long, cummed in like 30 seconds so I had to jerk myself off while he kissed my nipples.

Afterwards, I tipped him 1,000THB and he got upset saying 1,000THB is for HJ, not sex. He demanded 1,500THB for sex.
I didn't want to give him an extra 500THB because:
- I didn't ask to be fucked. He did it of his own accord.
- It wasn't a good fuck and he knew it cos he had that sheepish look tops get when they know they cummed too quick
- 1500THB is way above the market rate for tips and Arena already imposes a higher than average minimum tip of 1,000 (most places ask for 500thb tip for HJ).

Arena seems to be the only massage place that doesn't provide promotions during the pandemic.
Judging from the last visit, I predict they are going to close down within the next few months because of the expensive cost + demanding attitudes of the masseurs.

Any other massage place recommendations which has primarily muscular masseurs?

13 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Senso has been the best for me. More twink guys. Also comfortable with private shower. Nakilat I found poor, dirty, partition not up to ceiling, choosing boy from catalogue etc.

Senso seems to have closed down unfortunately, according to Google.

Wonder where their boys went to.

6 hours ago, gayboi said:

Afterwards, I tipped him 1,000THB and he got upset saying 1,000THB is for HJ, not sex. He demanded 1,500THB for sex.
I didn't want to give him an extra 500THB because:
- I didn't ask to be fucked. He did it of his own accord.
- It wasn't a good fuck and he knew it cos he had that sheepish look tops get when they know they cummed too quick
- 1500THB is way above the market rate for tips and Arena already imposes a higher than average minimum tip of 1,000 (most places ask for 500thb tip for HJ).

thank you for report

it looks that you both get upset over paltry 500 baht 

2 hours ago, gayboi said:

Senso seems to have closed down unfortunately, according to Google.

Wonder where their boys went to.

some likely  went home , other found another jobs and some are working in other massage places.

While ago I spotted one  on the website of some obscure place in the Saphan Kwai area

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

thank you for report

it looks that you both get upset over paltry 500 baht 

Yes 500THB is a small sum to me.

That doesn't mean anyone is entitled to it just because they ask for it.
A tip is called a tip for a reason. It's not mandatory.
He didn't even fuck me well.

Plus the masseur wanted to fuck me. I didn't ask for it.
To then demand for an extra 500THB when Arena already charges much higher than other places is uncalled for.

If I'm going to tip 1,500THB, I rather my money go to a more deserving massuer.

On 11/17/2020 at 8:05 AM, gayboi said:

Given you always get fucked by the masseurs, I don't think that you can now play innocent, "I didn't ask for it" and claim you therefore don't need to pay the tip for full sex.