spoon

Dragon Man club Pattaya

5 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

Anyone check out this club yet? Any updates?

Looked in a few weeks ago in April, very reminiscent of G-Star which is should be being essentially the same site and in turn reminiscent  of the late lamented Nab Club. 

Show still a bit toned down with the Covid restrictions, but still big-cock men in thin briefs and soda water. Great for hunk lovers but not so much for twink lovers. 

Usual small tables, whisky bottles, soda and shots.

Good questions @12is12

Taking care includes light physical. I was able to feel pecs and washboard abs, but I got the impression that trying to inspect manhood was a no no. There was no naughtiness to be seen. While I'm sure pecks on the cheek would be acceptable, the guy will most likely not initiate. I'm sure that when they learn about the job, they are told they only need to drink with customers.

As far as asking for Line ID, I imagine their boilerplate I take care of you line is forgotten once work hours are over. I'm still waiting on confirmation of this. If I had to guess, there are probably a percentage of guys there who make a decent amount where going with customers is not necessary, but with some investigation, a few can be found who are willing to do some special gigs when not working.

Update: guy I drank with last night is still evasive about politely worded inquiry on how to meet him after work. Inquiry was met with same simple Line sticker with no semantic value. So, that's severely decreasing my desire to go back. 

Perhaps I can take guy from Tawan to do private soda water show for me in hotel room.

When i took a guy from BBB pre-covid, he told me that he is going to work at dragon club after. So i guess thats another reason why their boys/shows start rather late, to wait for more od the boys who moonlight there as well to come after bars at boyztown closes. 

Mind you this was old info, and dragon club was just recently opened, so they are trying hard to get more boys to work there. But we all knows boys move bars quite often, and some works in multiple bars too. 

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

Isn't is odd that such a club can survive, despite the fact that usually patrons prefer more than just watching?

It depends who their patrons are.   

There are quite a few members of our community who would have no interest at all in going there.  I think the previous report of a board member going there was Gerefan in March 21 and if I remember correctly, he wasn't planning to return. 

His photos showed lots of younger Asians as customers.    Chubby lads in shorts on stage. 

If their patrons consist of people who need to keep up appearances, who have no libido, or just want to go somewhere different for a drink, I expect they can survive as they are.  

10 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Isn't is odd that such a club can survive, despite the fact that usually patrons prefer more than just watching?

The patrons there who do have money are racking up tons of fees for bottle service, so that's one way. Also, these patrons will not just invite one guy to drink. They will often get 4 or 5. 

I think a big part of its survival is that it's open until so late and is essentially the main gay after-party location. As I left around 2, I wouldn't be surprised if the party picked up more at 3 or 4 especially as it seems the men there don't want to be offed as they could make more money being there.

Dragon Man Club seems typical of these sort of late night clubs of which there seems to be a few in Pattaya reopening now.. 

I have been a couple of times in April, once when it had a small audience and just a DJ, the second time when there were the soda water shows and guys in translucent pants (when wet). 

I remember the old Nab Club best as that was between Soi 5 and Soi 6 and easy walking/staggering distance of my hotel.

It seems to me they are mostly aimed at a Thai audience, although farang buying bottles of whisky to share out always seem welcome haha.

The are mostly places where you go with friends to continue the party when the main bars have closed for the night. Where you go to chat (despite the volume of the music), dance and admire the dancers on stage.  The boys in the audience often circulate between tables, garnering whisky shots as they do so. You are far more likely to meet and off a boy from the audience than  you are from the stage, as the stage dancers are mostly eye-candy. 

So going with friends, getting drunk with friends, dancing with friends and admiring the big cock boys on stage; it makes for a great 'end of evening' (unless you go to the karaoke bars even later).  I am a fan of them, 'Dragon' included.

The map does show one attraction in North Pattaya that is well worth a visit. 

The Back Street House Coffee Shop, in the top right corner.

coffee.JPG

Nowadays I don't think it's for me ,  20 years ago I used to love that disco near day night up past friendship , can't recall the name , but ..now I'm getting too old and lost interest in that .