spoon

Dragon Man club Pattaya

I used to like Hollywood too but my last visit six years ago was horrible experience the air-conditioning too cold the music too loud not too many good bannds as used to be and most of the time one beat music like a racket to my ears. It was the last time went there .

22 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I used to like Hollywood too but my last visit six years ago was horrible experience the air-conditioning too cold the music too loud not too many good bannds as used to be and most of the time one beat music like a racket to my ears. It was the last time went there .

There is a saying....if it's too loud ..your too old !😂

Unfortunately I'm old too 😁

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

In which case, I've always been too old.    I never liked excessive music volume, right from the first time I visited a night club.   I'm not alone in this, as several friends have always had a dislike of excessive music volume.   Rational behaviour is not just for the middle aged and elderly, except, perhaps in Thailand ?  

Happily, the bars with excessive music volume, inconvenient opening hours, lots of female customers and the most ambitious pricing are also the bars with the type of guys that I have zero interest in.      

On 6/20/2022 at 4:53 AM, Olddaddy said:

I am 68 and far too old for these sort of places, but my long long time drags me off to them notwithstanding, but the saving grace is that by the time I am heading there, usually post midnight, I am getting happily drunk, and when they close (about 2am, Hollywood is usually even earlier), and I am being dragged to a karaoke bar (smaller rooms, even louder music), I am usually sufficiently inebriated to just stand there with a happy smile on my face taking in the boys and the atmosphere 😅 until I am led back to our room to sleep for what's left of the night.

(Friendly Club Karaoke - about 3am haha)

On 6/21/2022 at 10:16 AM, Vessey said:

I am 68 and far too old for these sort of places, but my long long time drags me off to them notwithstanding, but the saving grace is that by the time I am heading there, usually post midnight, I am getting happily drunk, and when they close (about 2am, Hollywood is usually even earlier), and I am being dragged to a karaoke bar (smaller rooms, even louder music), I am usually sufficiently inebriated to just stand there with a happy smile on my face taking in the boys and the atmosphere 😅 until I am led back to our room to sleep for what's left of the night.

(Friendly Club Karaoke - about 3am haha)

Wow,

Where is that place? I cannot find it on Google.

The guys seems to have a number, are they offable?