ematt

Tawan last Friday night

You are living my fantasy lol alone in a bar, all boys naked, hungry for my attention. And a private sexy show to top it off. The only missing part is offing boy or boys back to hotel lol. Also interested to know more about the guys available lol

3 hours ago, orson said:

Can you name the 2 performers and when you mentioned naked, do mean full Monty? Are they still buff, I think the bodybuilding contests hasn’t stopped in Thailand.

Yes, naked -- as in fully stark naked, full monty, whatever you want to call it. Some of the guys still work out every day and are quite buff, a couple of others not so much so. 

Wow. The Tawan guys giving each other blow jobs with out masks and costumes would be good. Without CONDOMS would be hotter. 

I never knew if the guys wore condoms during show to 1/. maintain an erection 2/. promote safe sex 3/. due to obscure gov regulation on sex shows 4/. or as guys preference (because they are straight, sucking a co-workers dick is 'less imtimate' with a condom than without.

Any thoughts? When I ask guys they always say "to stay Hard"

Did the guys wear condoms during this private show?

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

I like to see such regulation "' performers conduct during sex shows "

Yes, I thought that too... It was during a conversation with Pan, the manager; I asked him about condoms on for 'big dick show' and he tried to explain but his English wasn't up to the accurate description of the vagaries of Thai authorities and gogo clubs. He sort of said sometimes they (the club) has to cut sex show or make the boys wear shorts for a few weeks if there is a 'crackdown', and somehow wearing condoms meant that the boys weren't COMPLETELY naked if the police suddenly burst in. 

This didn't make complete logic to me (they still have chuck-wow shows etc) but I thought trying to make logic of Thai govenance of sex industry, particularly as a Western observer...I should just let it slide.

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

you are not alone. We did not have update from Tawan for a good while here but they must be opened, otherwise we would hear .

I hope so. I did find a video online of one of Tawan's show. I'm not sure when it was recorded but saw a few familiar faces. That would have to do for now i guess.:sad: