TotallyOz

A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - September 18, 2020

9 hours ago, Michael said:

There were two new boys from Bangkok in clothes. I had them both for drinks and they were hot! But, "Man. Man." and no sucking or anything so I left them alone but have an eye on one of them.

BTW, these two boys use to be waiters at Jupiter. When I told then I had offed at least 50 guys from Jupiter and only 1 was good sex, they laughed. :)

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

I think is not about being gay or not but being good at their jobs or lazy. 

+1 gay or straight, there are good and bad sex from both camps lol

12 hours ago, Michael said:

BTW, these two boys use to be waiters at Jupiter. When I told then I had offed at least 50 guys from Jupiter and only 1 was good sex, they laughed. :)

Im surprised you still keep trying after countless non performers! I dont have similar persistence hehe.

5 hours ago, reader said:

The "bars" are the biggest part of gay Bangkok. I think we all wish we were there to do the same.

This is completely untrue. There is a huge, thriving gay scene in Bangkok that has nothing to do with commercial sex or go go bars. Paid sex is a very small fraction of the landscape. 

The commercial sex scene is marketed and made accessible to English speaking tourists, which is why the discussion here tends to be heavily centered around boys and bars. But don’t discount the local gay scene, clubs and parties, the Songkran festivities, White Party, and the privately hosted gay events and parties just because our members rarely go to these. There is so much more to gay Bangkok than discussed here. 

But yes I agree we all wish we were there, for bars or other venues. 

1 hour ago, hank75 said:

The commercial sex scene is marketed and made accessible to English speaking tourists, which is why the discussion here tends to be heavily centered around boys and bars. But don’t discount the local gay scene, clubs and parties, the Songkran festivities, White Party, and the privately hosted gay events and parties just because our members rarely go to these. There is so much more to gay Bangkok than discussed here.

Point taken.

I should have said the bars, and massage shops, of course, are the biggest part of gay Bangkok to me

Wish I was young enough to take advantage of those other options.

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

This is completely untrue. There is a huge, thriving gay scene in Bangkok that has nothing to do with commercial sex or go go bars. Paid sex is a very small fraction of the landscape.

None of my Thai friends ever go near the tourist commercial sex venues. When they go out they meet in bars which are devoted almost exclusively to Thais. Many cater to a mixed crowd but will have a specific gay section.

There is also a vastly larger thriving commercial sex scene around the country which tourists and local farang never get near.

1 hour ago, PeterRS said:

None of my Thai friends ever go near the tourist commercial sex venues. When they go out they meet in bars which are devoted almost exclusively to Thais. Many cater to a mixed crowd but will have a specific gay section.

There is also a vastly larger thriving commercial sex scene around the country which tourists and local farang never get near.

2 hours ago, PeterRS said:

any chance to get the names of these bars ? at least a few of them :)