TotallyOz

Loving the Boys at Ogasms Spa in Gay Bangkok

I'd have "T&B 53".     Very cute.  

Since he has a selfie with a multi-camera smartphone, there is almost no risk of the photo being 20 years old (theoretically, I suppose it could be photo shopped).

On 9/24/2020 at 12:16 PM, spoon said:

I believed both is position rather than nick lol  both = vers = flex. Man = Top. Unfortunately their nick/name are written in Thai only

Although in some / most places what it SAYS of course on a boys public profile pic re them being "MAN ONLY" etc, especially where their friends can see that etc, doesn't ALWAYS end up being the ACTUAL case sometimes once the door gets closed and things get a little more private  - if you're lucky and / or tip enough perhaps. :)

1 hour ago, NIrishGuy said:

Although in some / most places what it SAYS of course on a boys public profile pic re them being "MAN ONLY" etc, especially where their friends can see that etc, doesn't ALWAYS end up being the ACTUAL case sometimes once the door gets closed and things get a little more private  - if you're lucky and / or tip enough perhaps. :)

1  I dislike the term "Man Only", since as far as I'm concerned, as long as he has a cock (of the non-feathered variety), he's male, no matter what role he plays.

2  As long as there are plenty of other guys who declare that they take the passive role, I'm not going to bother taking the risk with someone who might not.  The only time I'll take a risk is if in some location with no choice.

I don't care for the term man only either. But, in Thailand, it is part of life. I can't tell you the number of guys I have met who have said that. It is very common. Since it is their term, we can't really deny them use of it as it is their culture.

Like Z, I always have options unless I don't. :)  But, the guy with the biggest cock (picture above) is not man only! For sure!

NIrishGuy, sometimes it is a matter of tipping and the possibility of a good life!

Is there some trick to using Tik Tok ?

With the internet, I can go to google and search for what I want.  After ignoring their ads, I can usually find what I'm looking for.

With Tik Tok, as far as I can tell, they just keep serving up whatever crap TikTok decide to offer, with me having very little say in the matter. 

Of course, I'm almost certainly better off not wasting time on TikTok.

For tiktok, find the user by their id, and follow. The more user u follow, the better will the random tiktok theyll show as they know more about tour preference. Otherwise, u can also view new tiktok from those u follow only.

There is also discover, where u can search user or #hashtag topic

yes, its on suttisarn, a very well known and rather traffic choked narrow street going east from the Sapan Kwai/Big C intersection toward Huay Kwang. There are many more such m2m massageplaces along that road. Saw a guy in the later pictures named SAM many moons ago in another place-forgotten which and also forgotten if I ever took him. There might even be 1 or 2 other guys I have seen before somewhere else. There is in this same subforum a kind of listing from chinese facebook listings for BKK-massage and most of thes eplaces are also along Suttisarn or its sidedois.

Name of this spa is also a kind of thai play with words, so I hope you do not get caught in that. Oh Gath Nah means a kind of very polite´maybe later´ and is spoken quite similar to how this place would be pronounced by a Thai.

BTW; those of you who did visit: did you check/find out if they are Thai or the nowadays more usual Khmer/Lao/Phima=Myanm/Burmese?

I love the Twitter pages for the various spas. Kob Spa in particular offers graphic detail as to what each of their boys has on 'offer' so to speak.

But for most of these places the bulk of the publicity is in Thai.

So I am guessing that farang customers are the minority?, and similarly guessing, that they are set up as Thai on Thai service? Or have I got that completely wrong?

So, I have seen this boy about 20 times over the last 1.5 years. He is excellent. He is no longer working in massage, but when I call him, he comes. Sometimes alone, sometimes with someone. Tonight, he brought a friend and fucked him for 30 minutes, came, showered, and then fucked again. Really great sex and massage.

As from another post: seems this shop is now faded away and is been taken over by KK-man spa-perhaps even in same building or just across the road. Very nearby is also HOME spa, which appears to be independent of this chain (Kman, KKMan, KB man etc.). Read that in KK many guys seem to be Thai ´influencers´ in whatever new form of media and hence attract followers. A few guys keep steady for long time working, but it seems most are just for a few weeks/monthes and may lack enough experience. As such farang remain a tiny minority of the visitors, as they have always been in Sapan Kwai. MOstly who go there know enough thai and their way around.