williewillie

Street Party in Boyztown Pattaya ..

23 minutes ago, JackR said:

I see from Facebook this evening that BBB in Pattaya is now closing "until the vaccine is safe..." "...See you again after airspace is opened with preventative vaccine"

Sad. I hope that they will re-open when tourists come back, and that this is not permanent.

All I can say is that they did try their best to stay open but without tourists neither expacts (which prefer Jomtien Complex and on line apps) there is no reason for BBB to stay open .Sad.

On 12/23/2020 at 10:31 AM, Travellerdave said:

The Venue is the only hotel in the Complex where I have not stayed - my favourite is the Zing Resort. I suppose I should edit my statement to something like “where the noise problem largely does not exist”

I heard that the owner of the three Zings paid for six months rent for a bubblebutt 

boy from Winnerboysbar.  He could have put the boy in one of his Zings but

probably know from experience to separate work from pleasure.  I’ve heard the

kid doesn’t have an off switch and keeps riding your rod till the cows come home. Moderator: Delete if inappropriate , certainly a 

tad tacky..

4 minutes ago, williewillie said:

I heard that the owner of the three Zings paid for six months rent for a bubblebutt 

kid doesn’t have an off switch and keeps riding your rod till the cows come home. Moderator: Delete if inappropriate , certainly a 

tad tacky..

Just a good informative post!

31 minutes ago, williewillie said:

tad tacky..

Well from Winner Boys that could be one of several boys haha.

But I did hear that one of their little stars, who I know from personal experience would well fit that description, has recently hooked himself a generous 'Daddy' haha. 

Coincidence perhaps, but if it is this particular lad he is a very lucky man! 

1 hour ago, Vessey said:

Well from Winner Boys that could be one of several boys haha.

But I did hear that one of their little stars, who I know from personal experience would well fit that description, has recently hooked himself a generous 'Daddy' haha. 

Coincidence perhaps, but if it is this particular lad he is a very lucky man! 

From another farang who offed the lad, it’s the Daddy who’s lucky.  This kid is short and wears thong style undershorts with cheeky exposure.

3 hours ago, williewillie said:

doesn’t have an off switch and keeps riding your rod till the cows come home. Moderator: Delete if inappropriate , certainly a tad tacky..

Totally tacky without visuals.

At any point does the cow jump over the moon or is it too exhausted to get out of bed?

12 hours ago, williewillie said:

From another farang who offed the lad, it’s the Daddy who’s lucky.  This kid is short and wears thong style undershorts with cheeky exposure.

Sorry I didn't express myself clearly - you are right, I did mean that it is the Daddy who is lucky,and with your further description I know exactly who it is now and I can say absolutely he is a lucky man. This lad is fun, has a happy cheeky smile and learnt his trade in X-Boys which is where I first met him. Stuck her in England I am most envious :)